tuscl

How to get a seat in a standing-room only club

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Walk around the club and say occasionally, in a quiet conversational tone, "Think of your Grandma naked."

11 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Or you could just fart.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Greeze the doorman

Both ways.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    A year or so we talked about greasing staff and Shadowcat said he would not tolerate the people telling him to get up because his table had "been sold".

What I would do if the place were that crowded is just leave and come back on the day shift.

I mean if it is that hard to get a table, how about getting dancer time?

SJG
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Yeah I'm with sjg. I will probably fart, then whisper "think of grandma naked" for shits and giggles...then leave.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I will not grease any staff.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    If it was a club I visited frequently and they told me to vacate my table without providing compensation of some sort, I'd tell them another club would be getting my business from now on and leave. Is follow through as i have been known to screw myself over principles.

If it was a club i was new to, I'd probably just leave as I would be too pissed to enjoy the evening.

Fortunately I usually don't go to places that would do that.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    A place that busy I would just leave unless I was meeting someone. A friend or a dancer.

Also depends in the club. If I'm in Atlanta making my first afternoon trip to follies (I've never been) I would put up with a packed house to find a nice dancer to take to VIP :-)
  • s88
    9 years ago
    At manhattan new york SCs, unless you buy a bottle with the bucket, 2 bouncers will come to your table and say you need to goto the bar area with no vacant seats and no dancers when it gets busy. The moment someone walks in the front door and tells the cashier they will buy a bottle, PLs get evicted. The bouncers dont care that you bought drinks for the dancer sitting with you or tipping stage dancers. Can't compete with the house getting $3K per bottle. The bottle service guys dont tip stage dancers on stage unless the dancers sitting with them threaten to leave. Correct me if I am wrong, I've seen dancers ordered by bouncers to go and attend to bottle service customers. They dont walk up voluntarily. Is there a thing that once a group of customers buy a $3K bottle, they dont spend any further $ in the SC on LDs or stage tips since "the house will take care of them", so dancers get nothing in their purse from them but have to entertain them for free or be fired?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I want to clear up 2 items. As for SJG comment. It happened at Follies and I balked at the waitress and when she could see I wasn't going to give in she moved on. I talked to my bouncer friend about it the next time I came in and he said we don't do that shit. If it happens again, point her out.

As for farting. when a dancer asks my why I'm sitting alone, I tell her that I farted and the smell has not dissipated yet.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    As long as there is standing room near the bar (even if three deep) then I am there!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    As an afternoon guy, I haven't had that problem. A couple of times in Key West, it has happened. But in previous visits I had taken care of the staff and my fave there. They made sure I was accommodated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion