tuscl

A Stripper's Lament

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
A stripper I know posted on Facebook: "I'm gonna be 30 and no husband. I def did something wrong."

Becoming a stripper in Detroit might be it.

8 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I know one in Columbia SC who is 40 and engaged to tumblingdice. Talk about doing something wrong.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I think I did a VIP with her in November. Well, at least it was a 29 year old that wasn't married but has a kid. I'm not sure if she's on Facebook lol!
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    You mean no one proposed to her while she was giving them a blowjob? I can't believe that!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    What a dumb bitch. Not getting married is the smartest thing that she's probably done so far in her life.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ lo, in most cases you're right. But if she can find some PL to take care of her, and then she doesn't have to work and sit at home eating Cheetos and watching Jerry Springer all day, she may be better off.

That's probably what she's looking for, he'll half the girls I met in college were looking for the same thing, that's why they went to college, also why the girls that were the communications majors always "studied" in the medical center library!!!!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    How many kids, how many baby daddies?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc,

Again or still?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Ok, now I see why those online dating sites have so many girls looking around.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion