tuscl

What is the term for this relationship

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I've reconnected with free girl again. Amazingly, she very badly wants to have a fuck date. I never cease to be amazed at the effects of daddy issues.

What do you call a relationship when you fuck a stripper for free? OTC to me implies the payment of money. And "fuck buddy" to me suggests a buddy that you fuck. In other words, I perceive a fuck buddy relationship as including some type of non-romantic friendship or other non-romantic relationship beyond just fucking. Free girl and I have no relationship besides occasional lap dances and sex dates.

What do you call this? Do we need a new term?

28 comments

• Mate27
    9 years ago
    Slut
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Girlfriend.

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    Friends with benefits. Come on bro, when she's giving up the kitty for free but doesn't want to be your girlfriend, her occupation status is irrelevant. She is now your friend who likes to have sex with you.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    grifter.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    "her occupation status is irrelevant"

I would agree except for the fact that she's a stripper, I met her in a strip club, and I sometimes pay for lap dances from her. So she doesn't really feel like a friend. It feels like an OTC date except I don't hand over money at the end.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Fuckbuddy or friends-with-benefits is fine. Even if she's not really your bestie :)
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    John, if by chance we knowledgeable TUSCL'rs cannot come up with a suitable answer, are you going to stop fucking her?

Probably not, so just enjoy the free trim while it is available. You lucky SOB.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    you said free sex. When we talk about free sex, then I don't see why you still having to pay for lap dances matter. Though if you're really paranoid about that (don't see a realistic excuse why), then just say......eh still friends with benefits. You paid her excess in lap dances, and she's just happily returning the favor. Yeah, friend with benefits.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Grifter.

No way. She could make a lot more money by making me pay for sex ITC which is what I offered to do when we met.
  • gammanu95
    9 years ago
    Side bitch
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Fuck buddy seems closer than friends with benefits. We aren't friends except in the most incredibly superficial sense of that word.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Side butch is good.

Corvus, I can't write about her if I don't know what to call her.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    So is side bitch.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    fuck buddies don't pay for shit for each other. Friends with benefits sometimes pay for one another's meals and such, in your case lap dances. But I see your point so maybe fuck buddy is the best term. She's a stripper partner in the club and a fuck buddy outside of it. Best to split her into two catagories.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    She is your real dream stripper. Free pussy is closer to normal than spending thousands
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    "What is the term for this relationship?"

Fun.
  • l00ber
    9 years ago
    Codependent?
  • bigman226
    9 years ago
    A trade partner. You pay for lapdances, she fucks for free.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Booty call.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I would say fuck buddy of friends with benifits
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Slam piece?

Fuck buddy works. I've always thought FWB implies an actual friendship outside of fucking
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I repeat grifter. Ever hear of the long con?
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    She' a "side dish" Because you have a side dish now and then!.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I'd call the relationship perfect.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ^^^ I agree "perfect" sounds just right
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I'm skeptical that grifter is the correct term. It seems like she could make more just taking what JohnSmith69 has offered already.

As for what I would call the relationship. I'd call it brilliant! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'll have to think about it but I like booty call.

Scat, I think you're wrong, but if this turns out to be some kind of long con I'll be the first to admit that you warned me.
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    Booty call or Fuck Boy (not the same as fuck buddy)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion