tuscl

What kind of lube do I grease a bouncer with Rick ?

I am trying to save money so went for straight canola oil. The bouncers said I needer better lube. Does anyone know what Rick used to jerk this bouncer with ?

17 comments

• Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    I usually grease my self with jergens vanilla bean. One time I got a vanilla bean stuck in my pee hole and I proceeded to piss it out and I shot a hole through the bathroom mirror
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Damn. Well faggot or not, I just need to know what kinda lube he was using. Was it land of lakes butter? I here that has the highest fat content
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Beach sand motherfucker, make sure its dry and hot that'll give new meaning to "Sex On The Beach" those bouncers will piss and moan but in the end they'll be thanking you bonerhead.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    @twentyfive...The name is Boner boy thank you very much and that's Mr. Boner Boy to you
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    That's some good grease sjg
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good call sjg
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    You know that disc brakes get hotter than the old drum brakes. So once they started building cars with disc brakes, they had to come up with bearing grease which could take the higher temps.

So for like a bicycle, that is totally unnecessary if you have rim brakes. But if you have hub brakes, then maybe these new greases are in order.

Now for a bouncer, I say better to use the highest temp grease you can get, because you really have no idea what they might try to do with it, like where they might try to stick it.

SJG
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Lmao that's funny ^^^^
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^lol... so true
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    It's called 20 spot. ;)
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ faggot
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    What do you mean 20 spot ?
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Like wd40 but twentyspot? That sounds like more of a stain remover
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Rick, we've talked about this before. When you grease them, I am assuming that it is to get to go over the official rule limits.

But you most of all should not need to do this, as you are interested in immediate OTC, and prefer to decline ITC action.

When you grease them you make it harder for everyone, because this encourages them to go way beyond their proper sphere of authority, becoming something akin to a pimp for the girls.

If you're just trying to be nice to them, okay. But they should be well enough paid by the house, and they shouldn't be causing problems for you. If they are trying to get tips, then they are not doing their real job, which is to ensure safety.

SJG

best of WOODY GUTHRIE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXQYbhL0…
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion