tuscl

Kinda on Topic work situation advice or voting

Wednesday, February 3, 2016 6:21 AM
Over the last few year's I've really been advancing in my company, especially this past year. I've done all i could to avoid dating in the work place or one night stands even. Recently got a female Boss over the department that i manage and i figured as long as i keep things professionally it will all be kool. Over the past few months we spend a lot of time together working on projects and troubleshooting problems. This has lead to her getting to know me and i her. I noticed a pending problem a few weeks back. I make her laugh alot it's just in my nature to be a jokester. Well know she is starting to slowly invade my space. And today she asked me out to catch a movie on a day off.. I said sure not knowing how to truely respond...i mean yes i desire to fuck her brains out...and if it worked out i would kill to date her, but my career is my main focus and hookers and strippers are my wife lol I know what to do, and that's to go to the club fuck a ho or tree and get my dick in check I just need you guys to bash me some i guess ?? Jonathan

15 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    The only way you will succeed is to sleep your way to the top.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Never thought of it like that......maybe you speak wisdom
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Ask yourself "what would John Smith do."? Then do the exact opposite.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Does she weigh more than you? Cater her lunch for her at work one day. Bring in some chacken fangers and four lokos - then you will get the key to her heart. Seriously though, maybe she just wants a friend? Eventually you'll have realize you're going to have to fuck someone other than a stripper, and maybe this girl is "the one" don't you want a "little juice" one day? Just think you and your son would be fighting over the Capri suns in the fridge one day and who gets to play Halo on Xbox.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Yes small titts....i love small titties....round bubble but...4" 10 at best....creamy white skin...soft looking pink lips....and s personality i just want to jam my dick into
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I agree rech....she cant weigh no more than 115
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in the pussy
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in the mouth
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    4'10" and 115lb. Damn juice, give her 1 sip of Four Loko and she'll do anything you want. Just be sure you don't get on top - you'll squish her - and in that case: Fuck her in the ass!!!!
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in da Xbox
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Hell, just fuck her anywhere/any place you can. Between playing poker, working on multiple aliases trolling TUSCL and all the fast food restaurants every night, it's probably been months since you even got a whiff of pussey... Mr. Johnathan/Stacey/Jackie/Colonel Harland Sanders...
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Your avatar is awesome.....lol
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    If you do fuck her, just don't under-perform in the bedroom! But of course, if you do fuck her good and she falls in love with you, then breaking her heart might also come back to bite you in the ass... But if you don't fuck her, she may become scorned over your rejection of her... What the hell. You might as well fuck her, because the odds are good that you are fucked almost any way this plays out now. You might as well get some pussy along the way.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm in the minority, juice, but don't do it. It never works out.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    : 0
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion