tuscl

I think this would be my dream stripper

Monday, February 1, 2016 3:45 PM
[view link] She gorgeous and has a great body, I think this is pretty close to how I would want my dream stripper to look. Only thugs I would add would be a nice done tattoo or two and a pierced naval. On an unrelated topic, Gawker dos you get the message I sent you a few days ago?

12 comments

• ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    OK...The main question is (drumroll) Would you give up the Super Bowl for her?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I would give up the Super Bowl for one Vietnamese Coffee. I'll be very glad when that is over, and not just because I'll be debuting my Christian eating lions either. Hopefully it will never come back here! SJG
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    She's pretty hot except for the overly large fake boobs.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Check your email.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    fbg, So far from a DS for me, not even in the ball park. Each to their own, for sure! :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Help me out. I'm high so my judgemebt is impaired. So is my spelling. I think the tits are probably fake but sometimes my brain says that they might be real. I don't know if that's true or if it's this weed that the DS sold me talking. If the tits are real, then I'm in love. If the tits are fake, I'd still pay 1/2 - 3/4 of the DS price to get to fuck her at least a few times. She is very hot.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Ok I reconsidered. I would pay the full DS price to fuck her even with fake tits. But only once. After that I'd have to get a fake tits discount.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    @JS those are definitely fake tits (there are scars under each of her tits). I don't mind fake tits so that isn't a turnoff for me but I can see why some guys don't like them.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    She's awesome!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Not my type. I think a lot of men have a secret desire to work on a dairy farm.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I try not to take any girl back to the V.I.P. who is bigger than me. It gets too close. Those are definitely fake (yes, there are scars). She is certainly pretty enough but I like them a little thinner and racier.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    that pale skin is a real turn off, her face isn't UGLY, but I've definetely seen better and her boobs is nice. She seems like the type to be stuck up and she's not one I would put effort into pursuing otherwise
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion