tuscl

Girls who do X bit not Y

JamesSD
California
Now they I've been around the scene long enough, I've gotten more a sense of the difference between clean and dirty dancers. The ones that fascinate me most are the ones who so some extras, but a limited menu.

I'm not talking about the girl who thinks her pussy is worth $600 for FS but for $200 will give a hand job. I'm talking about the girl who will give hand jobs or even bjs but won't fuck.

I guess I met this attitude in the civvy world. I had a friend who would usually suck off a guy on a first date, but would only fuck guys she was really into. And I had my share of women who sucked on the first night but made me take hem out a couple times to fuck.

Anyone understand why some girls will give hand jobs but that's where they draw their personal line?

15 comments

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I'm more astonished by the ones that will suck or fuck you but not kiss you. Too intimate. SMH.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    -->"Anyone understand why some girls will give hand jobs but that's where they draw their personal line?"

James, don't take this the wrong way, but I'm surprised there's anyone who doesn't understand it! The more intimate the act -- according to her way of thinking -- the more it takes of herself to cross that line. Of course, where the line is depends on the girl, I've known a civilian who felt cunnilingus was more intimate, and made guys wait longer for it, than fellatio or intercourse. I know some girls who think handjobs barely even count as sex at all, and doing them doesn't count as cheating, where any other act would.

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yeah, what shadow said. It's all I can do is not laugh in their face when they try to foist that shit on me.
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Each girl draws her own line. Some girls hold back on some things so they can enjoy those things for their partner
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I'm sure are all familiar with 1st base, 2nd base,... when we were growing up.
    This is the same thing.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Many strippers struggled with algebra
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Swapping spit seems on of the most difficult lines for them to cross.

vm,

I don't know if you remember the dancer at Stir you tried you r Spanish on for me or not, but anyway..

During another time when "C" wasn't there I took her to the LD room. After that, as I was leaving, just by the front door, she damn near swallowed my tonsils! It was quite a shock, but she was one of the few that would also please Mr. Happy in the LP room.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Every girl sets their own rules and trying to figure them out, well like Mo'Head said, algebra is easier.

Girls will suck dick and swallow but not fuck

Girls will fuck you bareback but not kiss

Girls will go down on you but not let you go down on them

I think in most cases they were drunk one night with their boyfriend, girlfriend, or friends and set the boundary lines (no matter how illogical) and go by those rules. I like the girls best that do not have any rules or boundaries at all!!!
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Good point Shailynn. I don't know why I keep trying to be logical when trying to rationalize how strippers act.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    It's not hard to understand that some women consider anything with the mouth or with saliva (kissing, BJs) to be more personal and reserved only for serious partners. Ditto for breast fondling or nipple sucking (for some women). Plus with most civilian women I haven't met 2 of them who liked their breasts handled the exact same way or their nipples played with the exact same way. Many have particular preferences, for max pleasure. That's just my experience which might help explain it . . or maybe not!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I don't try and figure out why a dancer has the rules she does. I'm not sure even they have tried to analyze them. As long as their rules clear and acceptable to me, I'm good without digging too deeply into their issues.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    People have rules, even here. No mystery. Next time a dancer is grinding you look at her eyes...she isn't there. Same look if you are fucking her or getting a bj or a hj. If they kiss you, your face is right there, its emotional. You become a person, not an object and more, you become a person they are not into.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    What skibum said.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I'm confused by skibum's comment. The girls always tell me how excited they get when they give me dances.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "$600 for FS but for $200 will give a hand job."

I've always found, in today's money, that $60 house + $120 to $140 girl will give me real good FS, and more often than not GFE-FS, in AMPs.

So really I am not interested in dry humping or HJ's. Preliminary BJ is fine. But BJ 'till completion is something I would save for over nighters where there will be FS both before and after the BJing.

In AMPs the min looks standard can be very low, but I never session until I have found a girl I actually like. So this is saying more about her than I could say for all strippers.

Things go well for me in AMPs because I don't talk to the girls like they are prostitutes. I just treat the girl like I'd just met her at a party and pulled her into a back room, and so I move on her and make it happen. Though this does not always work, more often than not it does and the results are mind blowing GFE-FS, more like you what you could call a Girl Friend Audition. Usually the girl makes it clear that she wants me to take her home with me. They aren't fucked as civilians that often, so when it does happen they really let go.

SD is reported to have crumby strip clubs. But then there is that Blue Trolley which gets you within a short walk of TJ's Zona. And then according to RubMaps, San Diego and Escondido each have great AMPs.

SJG

Deep PurpLe - Hey Joe
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPbEXzQP…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion