tuscl

DS III?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, January 30, 2016 10:50 PM
I thought it actually might happen. She showed all the signs. Only 18 years old. So young. Beautiful face. Pretty eyes. Wonderful smile. A redhead. Only her fourth day dancing. I was only her second VIP cause it's been a slow week. It was like lightening struck in the same place yet again, And I forgot the best part. She had absolutely glorious natural breasts. Heavenly with big very suckable nipples. She seemingly had it all. But it wasn't meant to be. Her lap dances sucked badly. I told her how to do it. I told her how much money she could make if she would just be a slut. But she's a good girl. She's not a prostitute. I'm not even sure she make it an entire week stripping. I was so disappointed that I didn't even run most of my system. There was no point. I even left my white suit in the car. You can't win em all. That keeps life interesting.

22 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Tell her you're mentor her and won't even charge her!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I actually offered something like that. What a deal, right? Bottom line though is she is not even remotely slutty enough to strip. Might well be a broke church girl. I should have known but I was initially blinded by her DS III potential.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Did you refer her to Frank? She may be able to give him the service he deserves
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    They're perfect for each other.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I should work for [view link]
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Try to get ahold of her and tell her you have a little dachshund buddy and you'd like her to come over and pet your wiener dog! That works surprisingly well! By the way, was "I even left my white suit in the car" a joke? If so, brilliant!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No joke, I keep a white suit in the back seat along with my gravy bowl and my Glock.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "No joke, I keep a white suit in the back seat along with my gravy bowl and my Glock." Did you tell her that you have a suit, gravy bowl, and gun in your car? If so, I can't believe that she didn't say "brilliant! Take me home and fuck me!" Only the classiest people have a gun and a gravy boat in their car!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    There definitely are girls who can't do it.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    JohnSmith69 --> "But it wasn't meant to be. Her lap dances sucked badly. " This is why I tend to avoid baby strippers. I need a woman with club experience; I need a woman with life experience.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Don't give up so quickly! If she's a newbie she'll learn fast if she stays around. There is a very cute redhead in my local club who gave me the absolutely worst dance I had ever had to that point. I watched her give another PL a lapper when I was back with a hot Ecuadorian. She would get the ATACdawg "Most Improved" award.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Don't give up so easily JS. I thought you liked low mileage pussy.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I usually don't give up easily but I just got really bad vibes not a slut vibes from this girl. She looked like she was going to fucking cry just because I was playing with her tits. Now granted, at some level that could be kind of hot but its not what I'm really into. I will probably try her again in a few months but there a complication I didn't mention. DS II works at the same club. DS II saw me dance with her. DS II was jealous for the first time ever, and it was kind of sweet. She does love my money after all.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Well shit, JS. Why didn't you tell us that in the first place. It's not worth risking DS2s wrath over this girl! (See posting on trip to Jamaica)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I thought it was kinda cute to see DS II jealous. And she really was jealous because she mentioned it again tonight. But of course I assured her of my eternal lust for her.
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    Ah, I'm definately going to need to practice my LDs so I don't embarrass myself.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    3 DS's now, doesn't that just cheapen them all or your DS title.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Does having 3 cheapen the title? Maybe, I don't know since it didn't happen. But if the strip club gods send a DS your way, it seems like it would be sacrilege to refuse such a gift.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I dunno ime. There are a lot of members on here claiming to have more than one ATF. :)
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I thought the DS was suppose to be better than an ATF but if you can have multiples it's just JS69 way of saying almost a stripper he really like but not enough to be an ATF.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Not hating on JS69 just think the term is a bit confusing since a DS seems like it would be a once in a lifetime thing but maybe since you can have different or multiple dreams every night it is more along those lines.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    In case JS69 starts running out of DS's, we can just make some more for him: [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion