tuscl

I'm too easy.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Today I was at my favorite club minding my own business when this totally nude 8.5 cutie walks right up to me and starts playing with my dick. She asked me to buy her a drink and 5 minutes later we were in VIP. 30 minutes later I was driving home, smiling.

12 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    Have you no couth?
  • VeryBigDawg
    9 years ago
    Same girl grabbed my hands and put them on her tits last time .... God being a regular helps.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "Buy me a drink" is used by FS strippers, freelancing hookers, and strippers who want a civilian relationship with you. It means she wants to make you feel like you've already made a down payment and so you need to continue with her.

If she gave you what you wanted, great. We've had a few posts like that recently.

Front room GFE? Probably she'd of let you lead it if you wanted.

Sounds like a girl with her head screwed on straight.

Contact info?
    Set up OTC with her?
    Just walk her out the front door and take her home with you? ( getting some clothes on her first would be highly recommended )

SJG
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    I'm jealous, but also pleased you had a good time with her. :-)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Dawg knows because he is a buddy and got the full report via PM.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    You slut. I want to be just like sc if I make it to my 70s.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    VBD and Shadow fucking the same girl?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Js69 beat me to the slut comment...lol @ clackport
  • BossTom
    9 years ago
    OK I'm back into the Go-Go bar scene.. Trying to find the kind of clubs that were around in Jersey in 1980-1985 Anything goes...
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Yes, but he does man slut so well.......
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We need way more clubs like Follies all over the country
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    It's just like someone posted about a Cuban girl. She's simply taken the stripper hand shake to its logical limits. Once she starts it she doesn't stop until its reached culmination.

Someone posted about ways dancers cut the others out. This is the basic recipe.

Eric Jong recognized that women are the radical elements because they are the permissioners.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_Fl…

Our strip clubs are approaching a state of heavenly perfection. We only need a few more improvements before they can equal Tijuana.

SJG

The Rolling Stones - You Can't Always Get What You Want (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqMl5CRo…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion