tuscl

"the other man" part deux

gawker
Older than dirt
Well, today was a total waste of time. My Atf's other regular customer & I had agreed to meet at a sports bar for lunch at 1:00. He had said he had a noontime appointment and might be late. I arrived at 1:00 and sat at the bar and waited. At 1:30 I got a text asking where I was. He was at a different bar ( with the same name) in the next town over. I got there at about 2:00 and he was sitting in his car and asked me to get in, which I did. I said, well, she's still addicted; we've both made our best effort to help; which all too often has just enabled her drug use. What should we do? He replied, "It's all the BF's fault. She gets clean and he gets her hooked again."
Then he said that he had a 2:30 appointment and had to leave, but wanted to show me some pictures. He had a scrapbook filled with photographic prints of every dancer from our club that he's been "active" with, including my ATF. Most were nude, but some were taken while involved in activities like at a shooting range, flying in a small airplane, etc. Frankly none were at all unique and none were anything other than what you can see on stage.
As he left he suggested that we send the BF $1000 in hopes that he overdoses.
My impression? I felt as if the photos were his trophies. He had no indication that he cared about the women as people. He is just weird. One cannot assess another's motives in 15 minutes and he may very well think I'm weird or worse.
My ATF called me this morning and asked what was going on with him and me and I told her we were meeting for lunch. She laughed, asked me to bring her cigarettes and predicted a total waste of time.

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Why did you go there?

SJG
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Curiosity. Boredom. Very slim possibility I might learn something about ATF that I didn't know. Didn't happen.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    SMH. :)
  • anongirl98
    9 years ago
    Is that normal? The picture thing I mean. I used to see this guy who took non sexual pictures of me just doing regular things all the time (laughing, eating, washing dishes etc) I didn't mind him taking pics but when I saw his printed photo album of me it kind of freaked me out--if that's normal then maybe I'm just not very experienced.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I've got a ton of photos in a locked app on my phone. They are for me. This guy made me think of the tv show, Criminal Minds, where the perp keeps trophies from his victims.
  • anongirl98
    9 years ago
    Yeah that's normal the photo app thing, I think the scrapbooking element is weird about it.

I love criminal minds, he does sound like a weirdo perp. I could definately see a stripper hunting boyfriend killing episode, lol!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    " I might learn something about ATF that I didn't know."

That still amounts to triangulating around her.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    It was still good that you met him. Otherwise you'd always wonder.

98, collecting pics of dancers is very normal for an OTC relationship. I have 100s of pics of DS II, 1000s of pics of DS I, and 3-4 hours of sex movies with video girl. And I'm going to start getting pics of GingerBread now that I'm becoming a regular customer. But the scrapbook is kinda creepy. I keep them on an encrypted hard drive with a few favs on my phone.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    The whole thing sounds weird to me. A little too involved in her life. Sounds like it's time to just move on away from the situation.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Yes, the creepy part is that he saves hard copies of the pictures instead of digital ones. That is a big difference. (sarcasm intended)
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I felt "the other guy" was gonna turn out to be weird or have an ulterior motive from the start. And i must not be a picture guy because I have very little if any photo's of any stripper I've dealt with over the last 15 years.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    He sounds weird. Wants to help her but clearly has trophies or his previous "conquests" (I use that term loosely). Sounds like he gets off being a white knight more than just doing it because its the right thing to do. Is he really gonna try to get the BF to overdose or something?
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    He sounds like a lonely man to me.
    And it's not all the BFs fault. That's not how addiction works.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If the guy comes off as a bit of a weirdo then best to just not interact w/ him much and particularly not meet him going forward.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    The pics/no-pics thing it’s sorta an individual thing I gues – i.e. if one likes to keep pics of things (not just dancers) then most likely he’ll like having pics of dancers.

I don’t keep pics of anything and not really interested in having pics of dancers although I can why many would.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I have loads of pics and vids of strippers. Love the gesture they're making by sending them to me, love going through them for old times' sake. Printing them out is a bit odd to me, but totes whatevs.

I think it's awesome you went to meet him. Turns out, he's a bit odd, whodathunkit? The "what are we going to do about our stripper" inquiry is fun
  • Ch3ll
    9 years ago
    He probably figured what the hell you'll share a common interest so here's my photo book. That's a bit crazy to front $1k in HOPES the Bf overdoses.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion