tuscl

The Do's and Don't of Dislodging a Stripper from a Regular

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
Published as an article here:

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

23 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Awesome!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    This is a good suggestion - classy move, without looking like a douche and as little desperation in such a situation as possible.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Just send a waitress over to tell her that you are interested. Works just as well.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Good ideas
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    If the other patron goes to the bathroom or whatever casually tap her on the arm and ask if she is free
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Q. How do you dislodge a stripper from her regular?
    A. With a crowbar.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I like the waitress idea.
    I've done it a few times and it's worked every time.
    The problem was that in some cases the dancer thought that I was paying to own, and I was really just wanting to rent.
    Oopsy.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    I don't want to own either lopaw. Renting is much more practical. Let someone else do the maintenance. I just want to enjoy the ride !
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Why would you want to? I'm the regular.

One time a guy tried asking the waitress if he could get one dance from my ATF. LOL. The waitress was the best friend of my ATF and she explained to him how much money I spend on my ATF each visit and unless he was prepared to top my offer, he should just move on. One dance. Lol!!!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Plenty of fish in the sea, just move on.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

Now is it were an Asian fish, I would be more patient. :)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I'll tip a girl on stage and ask if she has time for me. It's not a big deal. When I had an ATF and she'd get stage tips, she'd always come back to me first and I'd ask if she needed to make some money. She'd make her rounds with her other regulars and then come back to me. When a PL and a dancer are on the same page, there's rarely any problem.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    shailynn posted: "This is a good suggestion - classy move, without looking like a douche and as little desperation in such a situation as possible."

Well, as far as desperation is concerned, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig. Any guy who needs a lousy LD from one particular chick badly enough that he is willing to go through all of this is hitting pretty high on the desperation meter. ;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    The assumption being made in some comments above is that one takes these steps solely to obtain a single lapdance (and if that's fun for some... meh... who am I to judge?). That assumption isn't universally valid.

I only do this when in search of a dancer that I hope/suspect will be worth spending a significant amount of time (and money). That said, it doesn't always work out that way. One guy's ATF can easily be another guys dud dancer.

Regards,
    Ishmael
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I think the waitress idea is fine. But there's nothing magic about the waitress or bouncer that will suddenly make her leap off her regular's lap. Guys have sent the waitress or bouncer over to us a bunch of times; she just always tells the waitress that she's sorry but she's busy. If a stripper is going to leave her customer if the waitress asks, she would have left the customer if you asked her at stage. And if she's not going to leave, at least if you asked her at stage, you can then ask her what her usual schedule is, or get her number or whatever, if you really want to see her.

A few months ago, I had a pretty unique thing happen. Guy comes up to me and my CF, and I knew exactly what he wanted, he'd been looking at my CF all afternoon. I wondered if he was going to actually come over and ask her for a dance while she was practically in my lap. But then he turns and faces ME, and says, "hey, I'm about to leave, would you mind if I get a lapdance with Cinnamon before I go?" I admired the chutzpah! Totally said yes. Cinnamon came back from her two lapdances a little irritated I said yes, said the customer smelled bad. Ironic, eh?
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    RD-->"Well, as far as desperation is concerned, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig. Any guy who needs a lousy LD from one particular chick badly enough that he is willing to go through all of this is hitting pretty high on the desperation meter. ;)"

Ya, agree on "one lousy lapdance", but also think Ishmael is right, no reason to assume, as so many of us did, that it's just one lapdance. I know for myself, whether I'm after a single lapdance or to spend the rest of the afternoon with her and then take her OTC, if there's 5 girls I'm attracted to, and one of them is busy with a regular, I wouldn't even think of trying to pull her away, I have 4 more options. But I think for many of us who don't SC in high-end clubs or SC on slow shifts, it's not uncommon that it's one girl who stands far out beyond the rest. That's happened to me multiple times. In my current club, my CF is probably an 8+, and it's very common that (at least for my tastes), everyone else on shift is a 5 or 6 or maybe a 7. A couple of years ago, I had an ATF who was maybe the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in a strip club, easy 9.5 ... again, often working shifts full of 6s and 7s. I don't blame guys at all for trying to grab the brass ring instead of settling for mediocrity. I also think they should set their expectations for "probably won't be able to pull her from a good regular, but there's just as much chance he's just a non-spending customer who she's working; I'll hope for the best but not whine about it if I don't get exactly what I want". There's a little too much angst coming from some of the guys, I think. With Ishmael's way of doing things, he can walk away with her # and see her next time, that sounds perfect
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Also, based on recent discussion threads, I almost feel like I should apologize for littering TUSCL with strip club-related content.

Almost...

#sorrynotsorry

Ishmael
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Whasamatter, CMI, article not getting enough "play" ? I'm with several posters in that trying to dislodge a stripper from her regular is running a fools errand. Either go for your secondary choice(s), or bail for another club/day.

Giving a nod to "YOLO", I'd at least tip her on stage, let her know of my interest. If this is one of your local clubs (as opposed to isolated business trip) I'd further inquire about her shift schedule.

Even then, she may be taken up for a reason, one must be prepared to move on. One particular dancer at a club where I'm a quasi-regular is clearly above the average dancer (who does have her regulars) there, but not the hottest dancer in the place either.
    After about the 2nd or 3rd "I'm waiting for someone but I'd love to dance for you later", I just quit asking her, and moved on to the several other good dancers.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    One LD, ten, a hand job, whatever. It is still chasing after a stripper who is otherwise occupied. She also probably already knew that you were interested, yet stayed with the other guy anyway. After all, most strippers notice when a guy is eye fucking them across a room for some period of time.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Clubber, you should meet this Asian babe, I met the other afternoon at one of our clubs. Oh my god !! I like the way her lips feel. :)
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Tip on stage? Either she comes by or she doesn't. Or maybe go on a different night or a different club? It seems some clubs have different variety, better girls, more girls, or best customer to girl availability ratios some days/nights than others? I try to picks locations and times or times of the month where I have a better time than other times. For me, the 3rd or 4th Friday night of the month works best for me. More girls, less custies, less regulars, less competition.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    -->"Giving a nod to "YOLO", I'd at least tip her on stage, let her know of my interest. If this is one of your local clubs (as opposed to isolated business trip) I'd further inquire about her shift schedule."

I think the only thing I disagree with is that you're understating things ... it's not YOLO, it's downright silly not to at least tip her on stage and let her know of your interest. The fact is, unless you yourself are a regular at that club, you have no idea whether the guy she's been with for the past half hour is her regular, or whether she's given up for a while and is just shooting the shit with her drinking buddy. Maybe it's a function of the fact that I tend to go to slow dayshifts -- things are way different on high-hustle nightshift -- but on a slow dayshift, you've got a HUGE chance, I'd say greater than 50%, that there's so few customers that she's either just with a drinking buddy or she's working some guy with an unknown payout ability, and she'll jump at the chance to dance with you.

I almost always have a few girls at the club, on dayshift, who I"m strictly drinking buddies with, and those girls might hang out with me an hour+ at a time (as long as I"m buying drinks)... unless you approach them at stage, then they'll def run off with you. Many of the girls have told me that after they get turned down a bunch of times, sometimes they just "retire" with a drinking buddy at the bar or at his table for a little while, just to recharge their psyche and self-esteem, and during this time they don't want to approach another guy and get turned down AGAIN, but if you approach them -- they're in.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Only one thing can dislodge a dancer from her regular before she's otherwise ready -- offer her more $ than he is paying her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion