tuscl

OT: Bloomberg may run

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
I'd vote for him..

13 comments

• Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    I'll shit on Bloomberg. He is a liar. Wants to outlaw guns and destroys the republican tent. All I like about him is his cash. I would vote for him too if he were not a pussy.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Just what we need. Another billionaire telling us how great he is.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    He was the dude that tried to ban large sodas.

That's not the role of government. Stay out of our lives.

First soda, then Big Macs, then strip clubs. Fuck him.
  • dallas702
    9 years ago
    Bloomberg really does want to ban big sodas, fast food, and guns. If he runs, I expect to see armed crowds outside his campaign stops carrying long rifles, 22 oz sodas, and Big Macs. I don't expect him to generate much interest otherwise..
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    If he runs for president, as an independent he would probably steal some votes mostly from the Democrat candidate. Hillary said 'don't worry, I'll win so you won't have to run.'

Remember, Bloomberg said he'd only run if Hillary doesn't get the nom.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    That is because he is a bigot and a queer.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    He's a bigger piece of shit than even Trump and Clinton manage to be. Combined.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Trump vs. Clinton (or Sanders) vs. Bloomberg: a nightmare for libertarians!
    None of these asshats have any respect for personal freedom. It's looking like another Vote Libertarian year for me.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Bloomberg is a clown. Just what he did with turning their public schools into charter schools and schools promoting a privatization agenda, is bad enough.

http://www.amazon.com/Reign-Error-Privat…

SJG
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    SJG: So Bloomberg isn't *always* wrong? Who knew?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I sure would hate to be a lib! What choices! Isn't there anyone? What about the O'Malley guy? Never hear him mentioned. I guess he might not be wacko enough for the mainstream lib.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I consider Bloomberg to be a clown and the idea that he could get elected to anything is of great concern.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion