tuscl

Saving Dancers

crazyjoe
Colorado
This is a spinoff from jackslash's thread...

Why is it that guys love going and looking at naked women, but they try to talk them out of dancing, saying things like your too smart or pretty for this?

A waitress at a Tilted Kilt bitched to me about a guy at another table she had doing this to her too. She said he was in there every day. I guess he liked shitting where he eats....literally.

I guess breasturants are not immune to this either.

Shouldnt we be doing the opposite and encouraging young girls to dance?

9 comments

• sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Some guys like talking crap to everyone who listens. That's why they do it.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Drop out of college, don't go to nursing school, you'll make more money ramming dildos up your ass while camming, or more as a stripper giving BJs in a large metro area.

Sadly, those statements are true.
  • likesnudegirls
    9 years ago
    I see the dancers falling roughly falling into two camps.
    The first camp is those that use dancing as a springboard to a better life. Those are the ones that dance to send themselves through college, or develop a skill of some sort, or make wise investments with their money. For them, there is no other way that they could make the money they can with dancing, and dancing can be a great choice for them.

The second camp is those that don't develop any skills and mostly blow their money. In a few years when their looks have faded and their bodies have broken down and their ability to make lots of money dancing is gone, they don't have a plan B. I think in the end, dancing actually hurts these women more than it helps them.

Dancing can be financially a great choice, and even emotionally is some cases, as it can help the women become more confident, self sufficient and able to understand men better. I don't think we should necessarily encourage young women to dance, but they shouldn't be discouraged either if they go into dancing for the right reasons.

On a side note, I have a 20 year old daughter who I would not want to see dancing. I know that is hypocritical, since I am a strip club enthusiast.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I have a buddy that does this shit! It is because he can't stand being single for even one minute. And if he is around an attractive chick is always trying to tell her she is too pretty to be doing whatever she is doing. I told him man these girls are making big money in here. He wants to go to the club with me next week. i told him just enjoy the girls,get some dances and don't talk any savior shit to them. No there not looking for a good man..LOL
  • s88
    9 years ago
    Hi pot, meet kettle.

If you walk into a SC, you are going to burn in hell along with all the strippers. Satan will be ramming a red hot fire poker in your ass for eternity. Keep the bible and white knight shit out of SCs.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You go ahead and save them, I personally want to have some fun with them, if they want to be saved give them a dollar that should work.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Hos don't wanna be saved. Why bother?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I used to be Captain Save a Hoe.

That was many years ago now. Not anymore.

Sometimes the best lessons are learned the hard way...
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    @s88 I agree 1000%
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion