tuscl

SC shower-rooms ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

A recent comment by gmd about a dancer using a towel from the shower-room makes me wonder how common are shower rooms for the dancers in strip-clubs?

I mostly go to dives and I get the impression they don't have them and I don't recall any dancers ever telling me they took a shower at the club.

Do you know if dancers have shower-rooms in the clubs you visit?

39 comments

• gawker
    9 years ago
    My favorite club used to have shower shows. It's been partitioned off and it's now available for dancer use. One of my faves did a dozen nude lap dances for an elderly gent and she thought he was getting off, but when she got off him he had pissed himself and she was soaked. She took a shower , had an other outfit and continued dancing. I laughed my ass off when she told me.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    probably only in the super high end strip clubs. Sounds pretty expensive....though I can't say I don't approve when it keeps the ladies fresh.
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    I bring strippers to my place all da time. And since I have a shower at my place....does that count?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I don't know of any clubs that have private shower rooms for the dancers. I have seen a couple of shower stalls installed for public shower shows but have never seen one in actual use and the girls in those clubs tell me that they are no longer in use.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I remember there was a club in south Florida where you could purchase shower dances, but ifit was years ago. I think it was Tootsies before they moved but am not sure.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    AMPs have showers!

Some of these places in SoCar and NoCar, on the highways, like SC and AMP combined. That has to be the best possible!

SJG
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Sorry for the naivety. What is an AMP? I don't see a glossary on this site.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    AMP = Asian Massage Parlor
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    When unsure about an acronym or slang-term; use UrbanDictionary.com
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Thanks Papi
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I've noticed that in some small towns in California on Highway 101 driving from San Jose to LA, there are some very highly reviewed AMPs. They are right on the highway, so they probably cater to truckers or other regular travelers.

Well, this is what we can get away with. An AMP is great because your clothes are supposed to come off, and you can shower.

But in an AMP the girl's clothes have to be taken off clandestinely. And then there usually won't be any GFE auditions or other front room fraternizing.

So the next step up from that is the Hostess Bar AMP, like they have in Houston. In some of these places front GFE auditions are common. But still the girl's clothes coming off places the establishment at risk.

Well I see that in So Car and No Car, and on the main highways and seemingly pitched to truckers, they have things that look like Strip Clubs and MP's combined. So both parties are to take their clothes off, and front room GFE is not prohibited. So this is the best!

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I know there was one at my regular club cuz sometimes girls will come out and say provocatively that they were in the shower was so and so. And my CF has showered after working before she comes to my place
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :)

That is the best, just taking them home with you.

SJG
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    My favorite Baltimore club has a shower for the dancers to use.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    We need to set up places like the TJ Hong Kong Bar and its hotel.

Did you know that in Mexico Brothels are illegal, even in TJ's Zona Norte? Maybe the only exception is Nuevo Laredo's walled off Boys Town.

So doing FS on site makes the place a brothel and illegal. So those MP's in TJ, like Mermaids, are illegal. This is why they keep moving.

But Hooker Bar's are not, because FS is not done on site and so it is impossible to prove that it is happening.

People say that the Hong Kong Bar is a Brothel. Not true. Some FS might go on in the dance booths or the VIP rooms sometimes, but most of what happens is outside of the Hong Kong Bar, in the Hotel. That Hotel is technically a separate business.

The Hong Kong Bar is a Hooker Bar / Strip Club, not really a brothel.

Hooker Bars are not illegal in Mexico because it is impossible to prove that anything wrong is going on.

Should be the same in the US, if LE would only remember that they are not above the Constitution.

SJG

Weather Report
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9SNNq7n…
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I am sure of at least one club in my area having showers for the dancers, a former fav of mine used to take showers there after her shift was over.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I just got a 4got2wipe brilliant idea – shower VIPs – not just a shower-show were you and everyone else watches – but you and the dancer in da shower together – yeah baby.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Shower, Bathroom, Jacuzzi, Bed, Sex Furniture, room service and onsite restaurant. Heavenly Paradise here on Earth:
    http://hotelcascadas.com/rooms/master-su…

And here:
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

What more do you want?

And now that we know that wardrebel will be our DJ, where should we build our own?

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    One of my favorite clubs has a shower and tanning bed

Not a high end club. But nice
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    what exactly is a "shower show"? Sounds like a show where you watch a woman on stage take a shower.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    You got it right.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @Papi "Shower VIP" would break every rule written for Strip clubs in every state. Unless you intend to stand to the side INSIDE the shower while watching her wash herself with her panties on and your clothes on. In which case, will be EXTREMELY weird. Best to keep that sort of thing OTC
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @shadowcat that sounds incredibly weird. Does the woman keep her bottoms on? I know that's a cardinal rule in every state. I would personally feel like a real peeping tom even if it is a strip club.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    That depends on whether the club is top less or nude.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    In most of the higher mileage clubs, the girl's everything comes off. What difference does it make if it's with or without water?

We want to find ways to make certain laws unenforceable. They are already difficult to enforce because they come down to just an a agreement reached between two people.

So you could have shower VIP's. You could have massage services, so the customer is supposed to get naked, and maybe shower as well. Strip Club and Massage are a great combination. Never been able to get away with this in California, but it seems that in some other states they are.

And then maybe it is not even on the premises of the strip club anyway. Maybe an adjacent or upstairs motel.

Best if you can just walk your girl to this place, without her having to change her clothes or remove her stripper shoes, or the two of you needing to use a motor vehicle.

In some San Francisco AMPs the girls are coming out with their uniform dresses unsnapped down the middle, hence making it more like a strip club. It would not surprise me at all if some of them were happy to get into the shower with you.

In San Jose no, it has to be more discrete as LE is tougher.

But I've been with some who clearly are not wearing a bra under their dress, and then you find that they omit the panties too.

There are ways to make it happen, to find ways around pesky laws. These sorts of laws have always been notoriously difficult to enforce. Usually today when they are enforced, it is only by trashing the US Constitution.

SJG
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    @Estafador. I'm confused.

"Does the woman keep her bottoms on? I know that's a cardinal rule in every state."

What is this cardinal rule in every state that you refer to?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    More than a couple of the clubs in Louisville have showers. One of them could, in fact, be called a dive.

I'll have to ask.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    In this thread, SJG is like the little kid that just won't stop talking while the adults are having a conversation.

Regards,
    Ishmael
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Per a recent review of Sue's Rendezvous in Mount Vernon, NY:

“... Shower shows every hour after midnight...”

• jackslash
    9 years ago
    The upscale clubs in the Detroit area usually have a shower in the dressing room for the dancers to use--or so I'm told.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I usually shower before going out to show clubs
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ only usually ?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I know one of the clubs I visit regularly has a shower room, because one of the favorites told me once I would have to wait until she was done with her shower upstairs. She is a girl who works from 6 pm to 4 am (when they close) and she would take a shower at the halfway point. I can see if she works that long why she would take one if they offer one. And that doesn't even count the fact they have shower shows.

I'm inclined to believe this other club I visit regularly has a private shower as well, because when the music is low, you sometimes hear running water and it's got to be for something and it's not the ladies room, which is elsewhere in the building.
  • RossVa
    9 years ago
    The Inner Room in Cocoa Beach has a shower for the dancers in the dressing room, maybe two. Guess it's because a lot of the girls come from the beach, or go home with the customers.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

A club by me used to have a shower show.

It was a glass enclosure off to the side of the stage.

Usually, it was only used for Bachelor parties. The girls would take the bachelor in the shower and soap him all up and then rinse him off. (He had shorts on) and if I remember correctly, the girls had bikinis on.

This was back in the late 80's or 90's. Haven't seen anything like that recently at any clubs.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    High mileage LDs get the dancer really sweaty. There is a limit to how much deodorant can work if she is dripping sweat on you. Is Dancer BO a turn on or turn off? I have mixed opinions. But after a high mileage LD, the dancer disappears for 15 minutes in the dressing room, "to clean up". A dressing room shower in SCs should be required by OSHA.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ASFIK most of the clubs in WPB have showers in the dancers locker rooms.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "In this thread, SJG is like the little kid that just won't stop talking while the adults are having a conversation."

Call.me.ishmael believes that one is obliged to go along with the group; and so then anyone who does not must not be an adult. There are lots of people who think that way and versions of this kind of thinking all over, but some of us have learned to reject them.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion