tuscl

The most you spent on a BJ/FS

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Wednesday, January 20, 2016 8:00 AM
Me I spent as low as $5 for BJ and as high as $12. As for actual sex in vagina, I've only spent as high as $50. This includes the $10 for her cigarettes. These hoes sure do something strange for a piece of change.

22 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Better get yourself checked for STDs & AIDS
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I can just imagine what kind of skanks your are dealing with. Why not just get some drunk wino dude to suck you off for a bottle of Ripple.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Did you exchange blows with a tranny?
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    What's ripple? @25 I used a condom good sir. I know these hoes are strange. Gotta play it safe with these hoes. No rubber for the barskanks. I'm just kidding...or am I?
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @crazyjoe if she was a tranny, her fake pussy sure didn't seem like it. She cam from between her penisless legs so I don't think she's a tranny.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Ripple is 2 dollar wine the bums on skid row buy
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I paid $125 for bbbj and fs with a cute Korean which is the most I've ever spent. Not counting the cost of dinner and cigarettes that is. These days I don't buy sex as I have a g/f taking care of me. My club visits are strictly platonic!
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @crazyjoe I couldn't. The tranny didn't have a penis lol. @rockstar666 I heard that price is pretty good for FS. These days, besides FIV, I can't do much without protection. Just my girlfriend but she obviously isn't pay for play. I almost paid $200 to see a backpage hoe. Unfortunately I had to decline when I got there because not only was her big ol' fanny fake (gotta watch out for white girls with big butts. Could be a trap), her coochie smelled really bad. Walked in her room and it was woofing. She yelled at me when I told her up front along with her friend who was hiding under the bed. I was not sorry to be gone and still have a full wallet. Ah good times.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    She was a bargain! $200 seems to be the usual price; I guess she "liked" me? But then I saw her again a second time 6 months later, and she forgot who I was at first, so she must have been high volume!
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I've paid $1500 for a stripper for bbbjcim, fs, anal, and several hours with a 9.5 level woman. Seems exorbitant but you get what you pay for.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I just looked at reviews on Taste of Honey, Hempstead. [view link] @Mr. Tiburon, is that the sort of place you are talking about? SJG
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I once paid $500 to each of the 2 girls in a threesome with me at Penthouse once a few years back. I wouldn't do it again for that much. It was definately exorbitant. But, damn, it was fun!!!
  • hassenpfeffer65
    8 years ago
    I think Tiburon is full of shit, regarding prices, but I like the question. Most I've ever paid is $500 at a Nevada brothel. She was a beautiful strawberry blonde spinner who had a tight, cheerleader body and an ass that I still vividly remember. Mm mm, good times.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    A carton of cigarettes, one can of Four Loko, 12 piece of Church's Chacken and a $50 giftcard that still have $38.08 on it.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    I thought those Nevada brothels were a total rip off?
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Shailynn was that a Walmart gift card ???
  • hassenpfeffer65
    8 years ago
    Estafador, I've had three NV brothel visits (I live on the east coast) and found them to be "as advertised". That is, you go in and hang around the bar, pick a lady, go back to her room to negotiate a price, and then have sex in exchange for money. Here's my take... The good: 1. These are above the board legitimate businesses so there are no worries about LE, stings, ripoffs, bait-and-switch, the angry boyfriend knocking down the door, or other crazy things that could happen with a backpage hookup. 2. On my visits there have been plenty of ladies to choose from and had a problem making a choice each time because I wanted several. If I had the bank I would have tried a multiple, maybe one day. 3. The ladies get regular health screens and are very careful with the clients - all activities are "covered" and there is no contact with fluids from either party. Unlike the VIP room of the clubs on this board, you have fewer worries about where that mouth has been. The bad: 1. The safety protocols with no exchange of bodily fluids may be a deterrent for some. You won't get a "bare" anything and probably won't get a mouth-to-mouth kiss. 2. These brothels are way out in the desert in unpopulated areas so you need a rental car if you are staying in Vegas or Reno and then expect to drive at least an hour. 3. They aren't cheap, you can't go in expecting to negotiate a $20 bj. These ladies are professionals and expect to be paid as such. The way I justified the cost is that I'm also paying for a safe encounter.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I never paid hardly anything but my older brother paid with all his salary, his 401k, and his health, and probably soon his life but I doubt he's getting hardly anything out of her anymore. Now my younger brother has paid with working 70 to 80 hours a week last year at work, plus more time working at home. Basically he lost all freedom and he has to ask permission to spend less than 50 bucks.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @sharkhunter what happened to your brothers? He got ripped off bad or something?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion