tuscl

Molly for BJs

So I like to live life on the edge and I recently brought a little Molly to a local bar. Word got out that I had it and literally 25-30 people girls and goes kept coming up to me and begging for it.(literally begging) A girl that i grew up with as a child was there and she wanted some too and began to hint that she is kinda "slutty these days" and likes to be naughty. She then went on to say should would blow me for just a taste of some molly. If it weren't for her eyebrows that were literally painted on with a sharpie I would have let that bitch suck me off. Well I got to thinking that strippers probably like Molly too considering their love for good blow(coke) and sure as shit the girls at PTs loved it. Not only did I get a free vip dance(three girls paid the house to do so) but they also offered me a buffet of ass and sex after work. Has anyone else had an experience like this giving drugs to strippers? Is it worth the all you can eat buffet for two gs of some
Expensive ass shit or what ? I thought so.

10 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Hell yeah bro my white bitches love some molly.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I supply my under 21 dancers with alcohol but they supply me with drugs. It's rare to encounter a stripper who doesn't live with, fuck, or otherwise have easy access to a drug dealer.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    you stupid, I would have been selling them and dipped quick. That's profit gone to waste
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    It's your choice if you want to risk taking street drugs that contain God knows what! For me Molly (that's ecstasy, right?) would "not brilliant!" but I try not to judge! Just be careful and don't drive!

I judge if you drive when you're high! Using drugs = not my personal choice! Using drugs and driving = seriously non-brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    As big a douchebag as I am, what with leaving my poor wife all alone in a cold bed while I disrespect her by spending all my time banging strippers right under her nose, I can't quite convince myself to supply a stripper with drugs.

Yeah, that's me being all "holier than thou" again.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ what a dipshit
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I give dancers weed but that's it. I've had dancers give me pharmaceuticals from time to time though when they wanted company. I don't do them myself as a rule.
  • Bigtallbonerboy
    9 years ago
    Well I have bad addiction to sleeping with girls who cram my face in their vagina partially because I DJ'd for a shithole club called "The Bus Stop". I learned quickly that co workers tend to fuck each other just like at Walmart the manager bangs all the girls stocking shelves. I too learned that strippers are the only people making cash in a strip club, and bouncers managers etc work for damn near free. I was paid $5.50 per hour and each girl had to tip me a minimum of $3 a night @ 18 total dancers. It was a scam. Either way I always have a cab when I go to the club, and I never take synthetic drugs that I slang. Thanks for your concerns people. Estafador still don't know shit about NYSE
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Bigtallbonerboy: No, I don't want to have Alex with you, but thanks for asking. And in future, you don't have to PM for that sort of thing. Nobody here will judge you for asking that sort of question.
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    I avoid any contact with illegal substances that includes weed. I never have had any use for it. Best I'll do is a shot. I have no desire to land in jail. I've had girls want me to participate and I demure. First time I was at this girl's place (she was my current favorite and we were set for a little OTC at her place) and she said "I gotta go take my sister to work, I'll be right back, can I borrow $20 for gas?" I had seen her pipe on the table when I got there and as she was preparing to leave I noticed it was gone. I did not give her the money and when she left leaving me in her place I left almost immediately and never saw her again. The last thing I needed was her being followed home by her crack dealer wanting money. What they do on there time is their business but do not get me in the middle of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion