tuscl

What is the best age for an OTC stripper?

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Whats the best age for an OTC girl in your opinion? I'm thinking about 22-23. !. She is still in her physical prime, which is obviously important if your paying her for sex, 2 She is old enough that you can take her out to a restaurant and order a cocktail. 3 She is mature enough to meet your need for companionship and conversation if that is important to you. 4 she probably has a kid or 2 by that age and needs the money..LOL Thoughts.....

16 comments

• WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Lots and lots of assumptions in your description.

Any answer is a generalization. In other words, YMMV.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I think it's different for everyone. Don't think you can pinpoint an age.
  • azdd
    9 years ago
    I much prefer late 20s - early 30s. At that age they have some life experience, usually know who they are, and are more business-like and dependable. They are also less likely to get clingy, and will be all about the money, which is fine with me. Possible downside, if they have kids it can be harder to schedule. To each his own, good luck!
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Two that I previously contemplated for OTC were around 26: old enough to have some interesting life experience, young enough to be in their prime. (It hasn't worked out with either -- one disappeared and the other remains a work in progress.) Now I'm planning OTC fun in the near future with a 42-year-old who is very sweet and pretty (and orally skilled!) but far enough past her prime that she actually seems grateful for the offer. I think my sweet spot for OTC girls would be late 20s to early 30s, like azdd.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Late 20s early 30s. I'm still under 40 so if I'm out with a girl that age I don't look like a perv. Plus I have better conversations with girls that age. My sweet spot seems to be 28-30. If I'm with a girl who is under 25 I have more meaningful conversations with Siri on my iPhone.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    I would think 27-30 or even 27-32, for many reasons already listed she would have enough life experience.

I don't do OTC, but even for clothed convo, I prefer this age range!
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    25-30. Experienced, but still young enough.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Agree with Clackport, 25-30 ... but with a big condition. I like the maturity of older women, and women who are 25-30 are still insanely smoking hot. The condition is ... a girl who is 30 and who started dancing when she was 20, well she is more mature but might be a lot more jaded also, and an unjaded freshness is part of the magic. But, it is definitely not the case that all the older girls, especially ones who started dancing later, are jaded.

Obviously, there's exceptions, but generally speaking, anytime I can get more maturity -- if it comes without her being jaded or resentful -- I"m there, at least until 30 or so.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I assume the girls started stripping around 18-19 years old, my sweet spot is actually 21-25 for strippers. Yes there's some asinine conversation but I actually appreciate being kept in-the-know of current culture trends. It's seems after two or three years of stripping they don't have delusions of grandeur but still have a let's see what happens attitude
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Somewhere between 18 and 65.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Gotta agree with gawker.
    Every age group brings something unique and valuable to the equation.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Between 18 & 80, blind, crippled, or crazy, as long as there not dead more than a week!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I like women of all ages. The 20 somethings are the best looking, but I enjoy 35+ if it's going to be more than a half hour fuck.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Actually, the best take out I ever had was with a dancer in her late 40's. Pickin's were slim that night and there was only 2 dancers on, and the other one was a fat hog. Although her beauty had started to fall away due to age, and her body wasn't as tight and firm as it would had been 30 years previous, she more than made up for it with experience and enthusiasm. And, as I found out, if you take care of the mature ladies needs also, they are much more likely to not rush things, and even sometime will just hang around for a second, third, and forth round. Now, don't get me wrong, I love a 22 year old hard body, but just like a fine wine sometimes a properly aged vintage is much more palatable.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    The only "girl" that could have tempted me to cheat on my wife is a 42 yo grandma who is still very, very hot. Her intelligence, naturally sultry demeanor and shared life experiences make her very sexy to me. Actually, to a lot of guys at the club - she is probably in the top three or four earners in the club and she works three day shifts each week.

I guess I'm saying that an OTC candidate shouldn't be judged on age, just how she appeals to you.

Or maybe which one you can convince to say yes! ;-)
  • Tiburon
    9 years ago
    21. The earlier they get started, the better they can give sex to strangers. After all, ain't nothing like a young lady giving quality sex. I need the full package, GFE, PSE, NE etc,
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion