tuscl

The saddest sickest thing I've ever seen on a strip club stage

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, January 14, 2016 9:05 PM
Ugly old dancer. Nasty stupid looking fake leather outfit She asks people to staple $1 bills to her body. Only two dancers try it. Everybody else refuses to participate. Then she has dancers put mouse traps on her lips. Then she shoots sparks from a power tool into her face Songs are playing about torture. This is seriously destroying my mood for tonight's blow job. WTF?? Worst feature ever.

28 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    She also did a headstand on broken glass. So at least the show had some redeeming value.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I'm here with js69 and I don't want to see that ever again. I thought the outfit was good but she wasn't attractive and I don't see the point. Maybe if someone is into pain, but a couple dancers I was taking with just sat there saying "why?". why would you do that?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I hope she's a traveling feature and not a regular thing. You guys hitting Bourbon Street tonight?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No. Don't like fake tits. And having too much fun here notwithstanding the awful feature.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Nah. We both have blow jobs coming in VIP when we're ready. :-)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    JS69 writes: "This is seriously destroying my mood for tonight's blow job." I understand each of the words individually, but I can't for the life of me understand what the entire sentence means!
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's ok. My girl came back, got me in the mood quickly, and fulfilled tonight's goal. She also gave me a new spitting story,
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "This is seriously destroying my mood for tonight's blow job." JS was receiving, not giving.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Saw a dancer once talk management into allowing her to do a hot wax show with candles. She caught her hair on fire (real story).
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^I had a dancer that would stich matchsticks to her nipples once when she was lighting them the match exploded and burnt her nipple and her hair caught on fire I think she stopped doing that ^^^
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    It sounds more like a freak show than a strip show.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    yikes, ouch! :( I cant see that being very sexually entertaining.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Sorry guys. Soinds more like torture just watching the show
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The worst that I've seen was at a black ghetto club in Columbia SC named Pleasers or Pleasures on Bluff road. 200+ lb dancers on stage with lots of tats & piercings and missing teeth. 2 guys were sitting in pervert row stuffing dollar bills into her vagina.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ is this place still open? :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^Fuckin echh I am getting psychological damage just thinking about that^^^^^
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Fuck you Papi I mean Jackie ;0
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Papi you're insane! LMAO
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Sorry Papi. They have been close for many years. :)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ they couldn't afford the oats and hay for the dancers
  • Aaron_hip
    8 years ago
    I can think of a sadder one. When this girl was dancing at the club a few years ago, she was PERFECT, young, pretty and delicious. I could not even get her attention because she was so popular. I managed to dance with her once and she had perfect boobs and the softest skin. Then 2 years later (yes), she finally became one of my regular girls. As we chatted, she said she had had a child for a year. Whatever, her body was still nice and her face was still good. Then after a bit, she told me she was leaving the club for good. I was like, great, good for her. Fast forward another 2 years, she surprised me by coming up to me! It turned out she returned to work once again because she just gave birth to ANOTHER child. This time around, her body was not as nice but she was clearly still recovering. I took pity and bought a few dances. The magic was gone. It was just for the old times. My point: I am the saddest one because I have been going to this club for too many years!!!
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Just like every cowboy sings a sad, sad song.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    We have all seen old dancers and ugly dancers. The worst for me was I was in a club in Upstate NY and a young dancer (maybe 19ishor 20ish) got on stage at a nude club. She was 5'2-4" and well over 250 lbs. She was not yet a saggy mess but it was bad. She must have been new. I was not at the stage and the club was sparsely attended as it was early. The pole was one that was on bearings so it spun easily. She/it got on stage and started yelling across the room at the bartender "hey when are we going get food in here? You promised to buy me food when I agreed to dance here" Hey this pole is loose, it's dangerous, how can I tricks on a loose pole." She then tried to jump and climb the pole. She managed to get about 2" off the then slid down the pole onto her huge ass. Spread her legs and through her bikini bottoms you could see the dozens of piercings outlined in the over stressed fabric of her crotch. She wallowed onto her side that front and pushed herself onto her knees. She proceeded to then lean back to take off her top showing her small A/B cup baby fat tits. She got onto all fours to make them look bigger and rocked back towards each of the persons seated (none at the rail) the amount of metal outlined under the 1/2 acre of crotch fabric was frightening. I do not know if she farted when in that position but I got hit by a wall of rotted stench that made my eyes water and I was 10 feet away. (It was like watching a car crash and you can't look away) She then said (actually yelled) "if you tip me a dollar show you what behind door number one" as she slap her ass. I responded lets don't and say we did and when she did not understand I said "How about I give you a dollar to put your top on and get off the stage" She then again yelled at the bartender that I had insulted her, he ignored her. She eventually left the stage without taking her bottoms off (thank god). The next dancer was ok but when I saw fat ass making the tip rounds plopping her fat smelly ass into each guys lap and not moving until he tipped her I left.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yuck, Tiredtraveler !! I take it you threw up. LOL
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    And it's Tiredtraveler for the win!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Given what Tired had to put up with, I'm not sure that I'd want that win!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I tried to read this verbatim to my sister. It was hard for me to get the sentences out because my laughter was endless. My sister also laughed a lot at this hilarious story. Thanks JS69.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Other than a stripper who looked a lot heavier than me and not pretty at all, I have seen a nice looking stripper walk to the edge of a tall stage and slip and fall off. That was quite sad because I heard a lot of noise when she was falling and she did not get back up. A bouncer came over and picked her up and carried her away. I could not see her very well. It was the last time I think I saw her. Knowing how well strip clubs cover accident insurance, it was sad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion