tuscl

How do you know when it's time to move on from you CF?

ButterMan
Indianapolis
I think it may be time to move on from my CF. We do OTC abt once a month. It has gotten to the point that I can't tell her she looks nice tonight or that she smells nice. She says i always say both of those things...LOL maybe i do i don't know. I can't walk around on egg shells around her and not be myself. The physical part is pretty damn good and she is a easy 9 all day. 20 y.o. blonde. But like any relationship whatever kind it is sometimes it just goes stale.

30 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    When she files a restraining order.
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    Or you get a stiletto to the shin from saying you look/smell nice.
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Once you have knocked her up.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Generally speaking, OTC payments are for uncomplicated sex. When it starts to become complicated sex, then it's time to either move on or at least give a warning that your wallet may no longer open for her.
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    When another catches your eye (ADD)
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    When any one of the following occurs.
    When you find the next hot young dancer who is an incredible lay.
    She gets a bitchy attitude or gets too possessive.
    Her looks decline and she no longer appeals to you physically.
    She starts wanting more from you, in the club or out of the club.
    Her drug habit becomes too much of a problem.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    when the drama exceeds the benefits
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    I like ishmael's response best so far. Thats what i'm sayin! Amen brother!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I was gonna say when you have to start taking penicillin.

All strippers have a certain level of reliable-ness. When the girls that usually shows up an hour late starts showing up 3 hours late, or the one that charges $200 all of a sudden demands $400, it may be time to go to greener pastures.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    When you find someone hotter who is willing to do everything the CF is willing to do.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    When she stops swallowing.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Excellent question!
    I would say only when they are no longer happy with what you give them. It all goes downhill from there. They start to resent you and everything you say annoys them.
    I'm dealing with this right now. Like you said, it feels like walking on eggshells. I try to be very tactful with the CF but she still gets in a bad mood when we interact.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Bavarian, has you fucked this bitch yet? I think I already know the answer, I just wanna hear it from you.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    @shailynn If I could get to third base, that would be amazing. Stuck in second base for a while.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    @Bavarian --- You aren't stuck at second base, you're stuck on the wrong stripper.

Getting stuck on second base is something that happens with civilian girls ... in high school. I go to strip clubs because I don't want a bunch of drama between me and the carnal activities I desire. I honestly don't understand your motives. To each their own, I guess.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    When it's not fun anymore.

In this case I would avoid a dramatic break up. Put her on ice without being obvious about it. Skip a month, see if you are in the mood for her the month after or if you're done.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Right around the time I start pondering that question with respect to any particular favorite..
  • rattdog
    9 years ago
    the problem though is that usually finding a replacement for that CF is pretty tough. to find one that's just as hot or hotter and also as accommodating can take months, especially in the the northeast area. if i was on another part of the country then probably just a few weeks tops.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    When she tells you she's pregnant
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Or the old - “if you gotta ask then it's time”
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    But on a more serious note;

+ when it starts becoming a bit of drag; e.g. if the bad-times outweigh the good-ones

+ she's mailing-it in – i.e. going thru the motions and kinda taking your ass for granted

+ when it becomes more of the same-ole same-ole (monotonous)
  • Hardy29
    9 years ago
    I think if you have to ask that question, the answer is pretty clear. Go forth and find a new one.

• ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    I don't know guy, I wish "bored with complements" was the biggest problem I had with P4P chicks. But if you mean she's just generally grumpy, yeah, that gets old fast. No matter how physically hot someone is, if you don't click with them at all, you can't have that much boot-knocking with them without it getting stale. About one a month would be the max I think.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Take a break and see how you feel after a couple of months. It might shake her out of her bitchy routine?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I don't know about some of you guys.

Bavarian is "stuck on 2nd base" while I'm walking into a club fucking a girl whose name I don't even know. I can't walk into any club and do that but I can walk into a lot of clubs and do it.

Some advice to dudes like Bavarian, you need to start reading reviews here more and go to the more liberal clubs in your area or maybe PM JS69 to give you some tips. A little bit of money and a lot of confidence will get you laid. Or is it a lot of money and a little bit of confidence? Either way....
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    When I was stationed in Japan, I twice tried to live with bar girls off base. Both times i moved back on base because they started to act like wives.

That would seem to fit in your case too.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    When she re-fucked up her tits!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Everyone has an expiration date. If you have to ask the question, it's past it. I know I need a new C?F when she didn't text me while I was in the hospital. It's not like I expected a visit but a short text would have been nice.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... It has gotten to the point that I can't tell her she looks nice tonight or that she smells nice. She says i always say both of those things ...”

That may be your problem; treat her like shit instead, or at least indifferent; like most strippers' BFs do; and it'll probably workout better.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... It has gotten to the point that I can't tell her she looks nice tonight or that she smells nice. She says i always say both of those things ...”

You may be seeing/treating the “relationship” as a romantic thing when she just rather it be business w/ no pretense of romance or semblance of a normal civvie relationship.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion