tuscl

City Reviews?

Harderlap
New Mexico
Wednesday, January 13, 2016 3:31 PM
Sometimes it is nice to have an overview of the clubs of a city, particularly if you are new to an area, visiting, or planning a vacation with extras. Occasionally there is an article about the club scene in various cities, I have published a couple for Albuquerque, I know shadowcat published one for Atlanta a while back and I recall georgmicrodong doing one on Louisville. Are there any others? There are also discussions on various cities from time to time. It would be nice if these were easier to find. Does anyone else find these reviews useful?

9 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I get a lot of PMs for Miami/SoFla club info – so I've been planning to write an article that I and others can direct TUSCLers to for info about the clubs in my area.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    I have considered writing an article for Providence, RI. I still need to do some research...
  • rick33
    8 years ago
    There was an earlier thread on good/bad cities
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If written, I would suggest periodic updates as there is an ebb and flow to club quality.
  • Hardy29
    8 years ago
    That would be great. I know Detroit and Atlanta get heavy run on here (for good reason), but there have to be some small town gems out there.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    That is a really good idea. Like Papi I generally give my area intel out thru PM's to those that I trust.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I wrote an article on Detroit clubs in 2011. Shailynn wrote a Detroit strip club guide in 2015.
  • runnoft
    8 years ago
    Yeah, Detroit is great. I was born and raised here and think I am spoiled. However, I recently spent some time in Austin, TX and had a great time there. I met one particular young lady named Dolly who was drop dead gorgeous with a beautiful body and huge natural tits. She was more beautiful than most girls I have met in Detroit, and also very accomodating.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    That sounds pretty cool. And being that we have such a diverse group of money spending habits, incomes and choice of ladies, I can see that working definetely well to attract particular groups to particular cities. I'd do it for places like Brooklyn and queens but I haven't visited that many of clubs in the surrounding areas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion