tuscl

Pussy, boobs, and nipples

So guys I was randomly thinking about the differences in dancers bodies at my club and what everyone has similar. So I was wondering what kind of vagina do you guys like? innie or outie? Also what kind of nipples do you prefer? Big, small, medium, innie, outie, puffy, etc? Also what type of boobs? small, large, anything that fits the girl nicely, perky, saggy? What shape?

Innie vs outie example:
http://i.imgur.com/iJgQI.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m176ol…

nipples:
http://imageserve.babycenter.com/11/000/…

boob shape:
https://bosomgalore.com/wp-content/uploa…

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JgqMo5xtYxY/T6…

https://fullerfigurefullerbust.files.wor…

52 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    VAGEEN: Strong preference for an innie (#2 in the graphic) or a peek-a-boo (#1 in the graphic)

I mostly don't care about NIPPLES or BOOBS. Although I do love small perfectly-shaped super firm breasts ... I like women with very slim dancers bodies, and these are the kinds of boobs most often found on them.

ASSHOLE: As little pigmentation as possible, and no skintags (hard to avoid as you get older though)
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the imput Subraman :) interesting to hear nipples are a none preference to you. I know a few guys that state the boobs can be nice but if the nipple is awful then it ruins the whole thing for them.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    All the parts that make up Eliza Dushku will do. I also like Charlize Theron's erect nipples, cause they get long and suckable. When it comes to pussy, I like them best when they're moist with a girls feminine juices.

You forgot to ask about ass. The booty shape when it shakes is important too. I like the bubble butts. They look the best with the twerking action.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Phoenix133---> " interesting to hear nipples are a none preference to you. I know a few guys that state the boobs can be nice but if the nipple is awful then it ruins the whole thing for them."

Well, don't get me wrong, there are nipples I like better or worse -- e.g., I don't like giant oblong heavily-pigmented nipples that have lots of those bumps on them. It's just that boobs & nipples are only a minor turn-on for me, which I'm pretty sure makes me a waaaay outlier. Hell, for me, a pretty asshole and pretty vagina are both way way more turnons than boobs & nipples (which is why I added asshole to your list!) Like I said, I'm probably out in weirdo-land there
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I actually like some variety, and it may be more of what I don't like. For the V'g, I like the innie. For nipples, I like the normal, puffy or long, but I really don't like the inverted. Boob size and shape, I like all boobs, but my last choice would be the really saggy ones.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    No real preference in vagina or nipple or boob shape. All types are nice and having variety to choose from is great. 0.7 HWR and hourglass shape is nice.

My home club is a topless/pastie/bikini club - w/e you want to call it. They have to wear 4 articles of clothing when they dance, so we only get flashes. Laws are what the laws are.

I'm mainly interested in: can she drink? And can she hold a conversation? Does she have the right sexuality and edginess? Is she fun?

My CF has A cups, short nipple, and an innie with stubble -- and I never thought I would really be in to those, but I am after seeing them on her. Another has DD cups, normal-to-long nipples, and an outie shaved clean, so they are like polar opposites! I like both.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Pussy - Either. Taste is most important followed closely by tightness

Nipples - not a fan of inverted. I also prefer smaller, more distinct areolae

Boobs - Definitely natural. I don't like the fake stuff. Also I prefer that they not be tooooo big (not over a D) or saggy.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Subraman I don't think that makes you in weirdo-land just means you care more about what your sticking it into ^_-

RTP I agree with the inverted/innie nipples I always thought they were odd like you poked your fingernail into your tit until it left an indent. Also for the longest time I thought puffy nipples where weird (I have this type) but now find them not as strange as I first thought.

I was pretty self conscious about my tits when I started dancing cause I thought my nipples where weird cause I didn't know many girls who had boobs like mine. Mine are regular shaped, close together and have not large but puffy nipples I'd say a good size per boob racio. I thought my tits especially my nipples where weird and when I was onstage (I still do this cause though I'm not as self conscious I still am a bit) I would cover my tits with my hands immediately after taking my top off and rub my nipples till they got hard then rub them here and there while I was on stage seductively tracing my breasts and curves of my body that way they would stay hard (Some girls seem shocked when they see my nipples hard and it also makes me wonder if its weird that they get hard so easily?) Slowly I got more comfortable as both customers and other dancers bi or lesbian seemed to express there love for my tits and complementing them constantly. So even though I still feel my tits are a bit odd everyone else seems to love them.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Hmmmm. Can you post a pic?
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    mmm I will think on it not sure I want to show them for free no offense.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I understand the laws of supply and demand. :-)
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Some types of puffy nipples can be a huge turnon, IMO (even for me!) ... they just scream "youthful vitality"
    Not big giant misshapen puffies, but little puffies (if that makes sense) are a turnon
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    pussy: if i had to pick, i'd go outie....but i don't' really have a strong preference towards either one.

nipples: i don't like the inverted type, i prefer the type in figure 1 or figure 4 in the link you provided. i also don't like big areolas.

boobs: natural. not a fan of super big boobs. anything from a B to a D is enough. now this girl is my definition of a woman with great breasts

http://www.xvideos.com/video15240367/vde…
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    @govikings. Looks like we have similar tastes in ladies, but different taste in football teams. I'm a lifelong'Skins fan.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Subraman well I hope mine are alright ^_^ and I decided I will show them either via email or skype only.
    I rather not post a nude pic on the internet, but I'm alright with skype or email.

Skype user name is : EvilAngel1333

Email: [email protected]

that's the email I used for my skype too so if you can't find me via user name you can search with my email
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    GoVikings that girl looks similar to a girl I worked with in the face but the girl I worked with had smaller tits and I don't think hers where pierced. Also she had that same laugh :(
  • IwillLapAdancer
    9 years ago
    Hey Phoenix is that for others too when you said "I rather not post a nude pic on the internet, but I'm alright with skype or email."
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    yes I ment it for everyone lol :)
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    flagooner- one of my best buddies likes the redskins. him and i have been to 2 games between skins and vikes

phoenix--- i don't like pierced, but they can be removed so hers are perfect to me. they aren't too big. they're natural. they bounce. they don't sag. perfection!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Pussy: Any type really, as long as it's healthy and clean. I tend to prefer meatier, because there's more to play with.

Nipples: Nipples that get hard easily, with gentle caressing, regardless of type, are best. Almost anything except the huge areolae are fine. I'm not sure why, but breast covering areolae do nothing for me.

Boob shape: Virtually anything that is perky, shapely, firm or some combination of those is gonna be just fine.

As for size, most everything that isn't huge. Bee stings to oranges, though grapefruit are not out of the question when they meet the shape criteria. :)

Now, if only I could measure up to the same standards I apply to everyone else... :/
  • londonguy
    9 years ago
    Nipples - no preference
    Pussy - outie
    Tits - well rounded
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    Well by the pics posted it is hard for me to tell.... because it is a hybrid of them.

pussy: innie than an outie.
    Tits: I like natural or I should say I prefer natural but wont turn down a nicely done set of man mades. B-D cup is perfect if they fit her body. Like if a petite girl has nice full B's... perfect. Or a shapely woman has nice D's... perfect. It has to go with the body and not just with the top. I would rather have them a little fuller at the bottom than the top.... Combo of the first link on boobs. ;-)

Nipples.... Well I don't like huge areola's. But a nice nipples something to suck on and have my tongue play with. I don't like the inverted nipples.

Now with saying all of that.... I think everything has to go together. What I mean is if a woman has nice curves and is "hippy"... then the boobs need to be fuller and firmer. If the woman doesn't have the curvy type body the boobs can have a little sag or be more "pointy". I know it is hard to explain.....

Smaller frame, smaller boobs, but looks good...
    http://blog.aebn.net/wp-content/uploads/…
    http://www.abc-celebs.com/galleries/pics…

Little more curvy, bigger boobs, and looks good:
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m371k7…
    http://www.wildpictures.net/media/images…

Big tits, curvy, looks good:
    http://babes.almightyzeus.com/juggs/jayd…

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    For me?

Definitely an "innie" fan.

Breasts: from you posted examples, round on top or closely spaced, orange to grapefruit (although anything perky including flat is acceptable if the rest of her is very sexy). Nipples? No real preference but if pressed I'd vote for moderately standout nipples.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    seems like most everyone on here has similar tastes
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I'm in the “bigger is better” PL category.

Vaginas:
    ----------
    Like gmd I like'm big/meaty – love big fat pussy lips

Breasts:
    ----------
    def natural; bigger is better; soft rather than firm; I like the ones that are very full and round and feel bigger than they look (like a lot of black girls)

Nipples:
    ----------
    like'm big also – perpetually erect nips are a huge turn-on for me – nips turn me on more than breast themselves although I do love breasts – also like big and dark areolas – areolas also turn me on very much – would take Bs with big nips and areolas over Ds with small areolas/nips (for me big boobs w/ small areolas/nips kinda look odd and kinda turn me off)

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Did anyone else try Phoenix's email; I tried it and it failed to deliver as if the email does not exist.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Haven't got any emails form people but others have messaged me privately their email and I was able to send to them. If you want you can just message me your email and I will email you.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    ah scrolling back up I see the issue I typed to fast and the computer didn't pick up the R

[email protected]

That should fix your problems
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Innie pussies for sure, but its not a deal breaker if its not.

Nipples, I'd say I prefer normal or small from your list, but its really not something I care about.

Breasts, those depend a lot on the girls frame. The left hand side of the boob shape pic is probably what I'd go for most. I tend to prefer smaller over larger, but there's a real steep curve when they got too tiny. Saggy/droopy are generally a deal breaker, but thats it.

Asses are pretty important for me too, a pancake ass or a big bowl of jelly back there are both turn offs. A firm ass that's big enough to stand out from the back/leg but not big enough to draw attention to itself is ideal for me.

Flat stomach's are good too. I've gotta be the fat one in the pair of us. I'm not that slim so there's some wiggle room there but not that much.

All in all, fitting together is the most important part. A bunch of good parts is a much better package than some really nice ones paired with some really bad ones.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I don't care much on pussy. I guess I prefer innie slightly.

For tits I'll take the elusive big and perky, only when natural. Rarely seen on a woman above 19 or so. I'll take medium and perky over big and saggy.

Nipples I don't care much either. Not too big I guess.
  • SmithWV
    9 years ago
    "I don't care much on pussy. I guess I prefer innie slightly."

Boobs and nipples: Preferably natural and nothing over a D or saggy.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Pussy: innie
    Breasts: Natural C cups
    Nipples: As long as there is something to suck
    Asshole: No hair, not too dark, clean, aesthetic,no hemorrhoids
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I hate saggy tits.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Most people do clackport
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I'll take saggy over implants 90% of the time
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    Implants look good till a girl goes upside down or on all fours the boob just doesn't move natural and usually when they go upside down you can really tell they are fake then. I met a dr, who did boob implants and he pointed this out to me something I didn't notice about fake tits till he pointed it out now if I ever question a girls tits are real or not I look for that.
  • dtek
    9 years ago
    Vagina: There's really no wrong answer as long as it's clean, but I do like it when the outer lips are puffy with just a little bit of inner lip peeking out.
    Nipples: Prefer areola to be on the smaller with with a distinct nipple.
    Boob shape: Natural and not saggy. Fits the girl's frame.
  • likesnudegirls
    9 years ago
    For pussy, I like innie, such as
    http://www.goddessnudes.com/model/katyel…

For boobs, I don't really notice nipples so much, although I don't like the big areolas. Big boobs look good in a tank top, but rarely good naked, and they don't age well, as they get stretch marked.

Here are links to women with boobs that I like.
    http://www.goddessnudes.com/model/dasha/…
    http://www.goddessnudes.com/model/eriska…

An exception on big boobs. Here is a great set
    http://www.goddessnudes.com/model/bianca…
  • Hardy29
    9 years ago
    Based on the info you provided. I prefer the outie, normal nipples, and oranges. Obviously the range out outie can be extreme, so I am going with the example in your picture.

I've had my experiences with banana or cucumber breasts and I was never a fan. That is why my preference will always be nothing more than a B cup. Those tend to rarely fail to be memorable in my opinion.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I definitely prefer innies - its like opening a box of crackerjacks and finding the secret toy inside.
    I like small pink nipples on perky B/C natural boobies, tho a dancer with large dark areolas is never a deal breaker.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Put me down for the variety sampler pack.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Bet Phoenix in-box is full of emails now :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    for me probably more innie but I like to see inside or spread open
    nipples, almost all except inverted
    breasts, natural are best for feel, some implants look great but are rock hard
    it is nice to see them jiggle while they walk by.
    I like a variety of boobs. I guess the perfect shape looks great but it makes me keep thinking, rock hard implants. It's nice to have enough for titty fucking too but I also enjoy seeing small tits too. As far as handling, it's more fun to play with full size perky or perfect natural tits.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Way too many links to sort through, but I prefer meaty pussies I can enjoy playing with. If she is a squirter, even better. Like many others, breast size and shape should be proportional, but I love nice firm breasts topped with large nipples (again so I can enjoy playing with them). Visually I love areolas of moderate size (not the giant ones) which are darker than the breast. Those really stand out visually and are very attractive to me. As for those little bumps on the areolas (called Montgomery Glands if I recall correctly), I like those too as they add to the texture while sucking on them.

Ass shape is very important and I love those nice bubble butts some girls have. Flat asses are deal breakers, as are overly sagging tits.

I rarely run into it but it seems when a woman is pregnant and/or lactating her nipples really change size and shape and I find these to be very nice. Ran into a dancer a couple of years ago who convinced me to join her in VIP because of her outstanding nipples. She still had her pregnancy nipples. Very nice.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    If some people have a toe fetish, I might have a tit fetish. maybe a pussy fetish too. That sucks because there are no nude clubs in the western half of SC anymore that I know of. I guess I could visit Augusta to check those clubs out sometime.
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    @phoenix is your vagina innie or outie ?
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    nemesisk7 its an innie, not feeling like sharing that one today though so I will leave it to you guys is imagination.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @phoenix133: "not feeling like sharing that one today"

Imagine my pouty face. An imaginary attractive version, not the real one. :)
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    ^ I think I will live ^_^ haha

maybe one day but today is not that day
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Poopy. :)
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I suppose I can't blame a man for trying lol :)
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    I bet is a pretty pink vagina (:
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion