tuscl

Favorite strip club experience

Friday, July 14, 2017 5:51 PM
Tell me your stories, I'm at the bottom of a bottle and need some company/entertainment so tell me what your favorite times at the club or with your favorite girl where. :)

27 comments

• ThreeDollarBill
    7 years ago
    I was a regular at a club for a while. There was a very smart, very hot, 1/2 oriental girl that I made friends with. She was smart enough to be a doctor but had some issues with schizophrenia which was how she ended up where she was. Having said that, she was very self aware and realized she could illogically go off on people. I really respected her for this. She was also bisexual... not in the way that most dancers say they are just to make you hot. She really was. She liked one of the other dancers who was also bi (and also hot). The three of us were hanging out together and my friend convinced me to to a VIP dance with both of them. As I said, I was a regular, and the bouncer and I got to be friends, so I think he gave us a bit of freedom from here. It was pretty much the best time I've ever had in a VIP. I wonder if I'll ever reproduce it :-(
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    My best experience has been a club with cheap drinks and cheap dances. I love my chocolate so I'm always in luck with urban clubs. Usually a fantastic night out is $30 in beer or shots then $30 in dances. Drinks usually run $1-$3 and dances $5-$10
  • Phoenix133
    7 years ago
    Sounds like you had a good time lol :)
  • Phoenix133
    7 years ago
    Wow UGH.22 that's really cheap alcohol and dances! I've seen dances for 10 but never less
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Deep south
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Fantasia, Richmond Hill (rather distant northern suburb of Toronto), Ontario, 1993. Need I say more? Guys who know about Fantasia know it was a no-holds-barred monger-to-the-wall experience. Fuck what you want where you want how you want for a reasonable price, and enjoy every moment of it. So, I got there mid-to-late evening, like 11 pm. Must have been a weekend, plenty of people in there. Saw a few of my then-ideal girls dancing on stage, was very hot turned-on by them. But a new girl approached me, and we hit it off, and so we hung out and got drunk together and she fondly stroked my willie through my pants and made out with me a bit, across the duration of most of the night. We mostly sat at the same table, which is a bit rare for an experience at Fantasia since it hardly HAD any tables anyway. We got drinks, not a lot, much fewer than I usually had, and we chatted and fondled. I remember moving my hands across her breasts nicely through her soft sheer faux-suede blouse and her shivering and asking me to please don't do that again, it felt too good, so of course I kept doing it. I had read that a "dude" would look deeply into a girls eyes in order to pick her up, so I gave her (what I now realize was) threatening aggressive type of consistent unblinking eye-contact, which I guess triggered her somehow. Maybe she was on ecstasy, maybe she just was really into me, maybe she had to be "seen" to be interacting with customers by her pimp, I don't know, I don't care. Around 2 am she asked, "Aren't you going to get any lap dances" and I of course said, "Sure!" But then she asked "with which girl?" and it turned out she was expecting me to go away from her to get the lappers from someone else. She needed to depart to do something or other, upstairs, I figured pay off her share to the club or whatever. I let her leave, but she came back so quickly from upstairs that I hadn't even gotten any contact with any other girls yet. So I asked her if she wanted to give me lappers, and she said she didn't know how, so ... duh, obvious next step ... I told her she should join me in receiving lappers from other dancers. Over the next few hours we had fun picking out girls for lappers. We had about four lappers per dancer, using up time very enjoyably until about 3 or 3:30 am before we were totally worn out. Through the course of this experience, she first was just observer, but then slowly got more and more into being closer and closer to the points where the girls were making contact with me during the dances. She was like a little kid, peering in at each corner of clothing, moving sideways to see what was going on between our crotches, etc.. She eventually ended up sitting on my left leg while another dancer was giving me a lap-dance (er, umm, thigh-dance?) on my right leg. Eventually my gal started grinding on me in the lap-dance rooms while making out with me, or just getting herself off by grinding her pussy on my knee, or on my fist and fingers on the bench. She was constantly moving away, resisting allowing full contact or any contact at all, then coming back for more. At first I thought it was a silly stupid tease, a way of trying to make me "go after" her and I was kind of annoyed. But as I watched her reactions more, I figured it seemed more to me, that she actually WAS trying to resist doing any more, but as long as the initiation of the action was her own and not mine, then she was just going to enjoy it too much for her to resist. So she would come back for more of my finger-diddling or more grinding on my thigh, and then back off and pant a little bit, then lean in and start kissing me, and as long as I didn't pursue her, she would come back to pursuing me. At about 4:30 in the morning the lights popped on really bright (hate how they do that) and she asked what the hell had happened to the lights. So I told her the club was closing, we had to leave. I didn't know what would happen next -- was I going to get to bone this girl? I didn't really care, I had been making out with her so long I felt kind of like I was stoned on the contact in the first place -- and I had absolutely no connection to the things which I assumed strippers wanted, that being more booze, drugs, and fast expensive cars. She straightened herself out, got up from my lap, and went over to one of the bouncers and made a phone call (this was in the days before cell phones) from his little podium-booth thing, while I sat in my chair rearranging my boner and re-tucking my clothes back together. She came back, said her ride was coming to get her, it was nice, thanks very much, a nice guy like me shouldn't go to strip clubs, I said a nice girl like her shouldn't work in strip clubs, we never saw each other again. I'm kind of glad I didn't try to pursue it with "Wait wait, your number??" or something like that. It wasn't JUST timid reticence -- though that IS one reason that I didn't get more pro-active. But it was also, I was "done" with her. We had experienced the full culmination of everything that we were ever going to do together, or so it felt to me, and I think it felt that way to her, too. We had succeeded in occupying one another very sexually over the course of the entire late night and early morning, roughly 11:30 pm to 4:30 am, small to tiny amount of money changed hands (I don't even think she let me pay for all the drinks? can't recall), the transactions were over. No need to sully it more with some kind of mistaken relationship afterwards. In fact, a relationship wouldn't have operated well. We had almost nothing in common, the talking had been mostly a chore for me. I had said I was a doctoral student in the humanities and she had thought that this terminology meant I was a medical student studying human medicine rather than veterinary medicine. I had said I really liked the outlook of the new decoration in the club and she had said that she didn't know there were windows you could look out of. Not literally, but, that kind of mis-communication was going on all night verbally. Probably why we just abandoned verbal and went physical. Glad I experienced it. Didn't cum, didn't try to, didn't fuck her, didn't try to, didn't pay much for lappers to her (though I paid plenty to other dancers), loved it alot, made out a lot (this is a term for deep french kissing, in case you didn't get the concept), and would not even recognize her if she were standing next to me right now.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    This was a pretty good one [view link]
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    One of my favorite moments was the first time I came from a BBHJ. I had just started visiting a now favorite club in NJ. Had read the reviews about a really popular dancer who was frequently mentioned. When she came up to me and said her name I immediately knew who she was from the reviews. I told her she was famous on this review site. She demurred and said her being mentioned was a real negative for her personal relationships. Anyway, after chatting we went for some dances. The HJ Queen, as I like to call her, got into position, applied a secret lube and by song 3 I had my first BBHJ nut. I laughed hysterically because nobody had ever done that for me that in real life. We high-fived, and she was thrilled because she just simply loves getting guys off via HJ, particularly for the first time. She easily does 20-30 a day, and makes a killing. A few other dancers have since provided the service, but none are as well done as the HJ Queen's. I really love this special lady and I'll never forget her.
  • Alter_Kocker96
    7 years ago
    Phoenix - In my younger days [in my fifties and sixties] at a favorite club one of my best experiences was with a blond dancer in her early thirties. In addition to being sexy she was smart and very witty. Stage routines were all nude [dances were topless] and hers were very sexy with an occasional display of wicked visual humor. I’ll leave that to your imagination. She liked to wear lots of jewelry -- large earrings, necklaces, and navel jewelry -- which threatened to bang into me during lappers. It became a source of amusement for both of us. [ Never suffered any injury, talented dancer! ] We’d go for lap dances with every intention of being serious. Inevitably, one of us would say something that got both of us laughing uncontrollably, earning us evil looks from nearby couples and the bouncer. Make no mistake the dances were very erotically enjoyable but sometimes we’d end up losing it over some look, remark or pun. One time we sat together in a booth and made deliciously catty remarks about a not-so-entertaining specialty feature’s stage performance. I had some other memorable experiences in my active clubbing days [ more regulation has lessened the enjoyment now ] but this dancer immediately came to mind when I read your post. When I left the club after being with her I was always in a very relaxed and good mood no matter how stressful my day had been. Slept well thanks to a talented stripper who always did a great job. And isn’t that *one* of the best things about strip clubs? AK Man plans; God laughs
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    My fist time in a club was most memorable. I was less than a year out of college. Stopped at this dive strip club just to see what went on in them. There was a blonde stunner there dancing on stage. She was definitely a 9 or 10 by my standards at the time. Not only was she smoking hot but she could dance as well. I was star struck. Tipped her with 5s, and she came to talk to me after her show. After a while she suggested a private and of course I accepted. She was very sensual and invited a lot of 2 way touching. I admit I was very worked up when she suggested an otc for a certain price that night. I had the cash so I gave her a small down payment and showed her the rest of the cash so she would incentive to show up. She showed, got a hotel room and had one of the most fun nights I have ever had. Went home the next morning with an empty wallet and an ear to ear smile. Hooked me on going to the SC. I discovered that money can't buy love but it can buy the attention of smoking hot women and that is an intoxicating power.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Great story Doces300!
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I like middle of the road clubs that are laid back. If a club is to glitzy they tend to be meat grinders on both the girls and customers. All the chain clubs are usually not worth the time. They are "Wanna Dance" and move on places. I like a good dive club where the girls range from Nope to hell yeh! not necessarily 10s. I look for a combination of pleasant looks and friendliness. I was in a club early last spring, it was late evening mid week in a small local BYO nude club. I started chatting a mid twenties leggy blonde Who did not smoke and only drank a little(white wine) and we went to the booth for a couple of dances. It did not take long for her to convince me we should get a private room for a 1/2 hour. The nice thing was she focused on her dances not convincing me. I had bought 3 dances and by the end of the second my little head was telling me "Lets Go!" my finder was telling me she was really ready and I needed a towel to dry my hand from the sweet slipperiness that was dripping onto it. She was sweet in personality and taste(I found out later in private). We talked about the private and she said I thought you would never ask. We discussed price and we both went to the bathroom to freshen up. I paid the toll for the room with a door and futon, she brought a blanket to cover the futon and she gave me a GFE to remember. We both got carried away! We did many things once we got going, DFK, BBBJ until covered, DATY, 69, CFS multiple positons to completion. She wanted everything butt back door and long as we kept covered! She did not start the time until we were both in there with the door closed. I think she got off more than once and when we finally finished she curled up and snuggled in to catch her breath. She was either a good actress or she had as much fun as I!! She was the first girl in a very long time I wanted to take back to my room for the rest of the night and next day but I did not ask! We cuddled, cleaned up, I paid her with extra tip, she went to the locker room and I went to watch the stage show a bit before I left. I did not realize it but we were in the room 45 minutes but because it was slow no one cared. That is why I like local clubs with a laid back attitude.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    To my first comment: Cadillac Club in Providence RI has been bought by Scarletts? and it now stinks. I spoke to a girl who had left because the stage fees are outrageous and the girls must press hard to make any money, they also have stopped all hanky-panky in the private rooms, a hidden quick pull the G-string aside 'in' - 'out' done is the best you can not get! Platinum Plus in Allentown PA has beautiful girls but is all show and empty promises. The girls will promise you everything from a CHJ to BB-anal to get you into VIP them you find VIP is an open raise booth behind a glass wall where hostesses constantly patrol asking if you need anything (a dancer took me on a tour when the club was slow and I met one of the gorgeous hostesses who stated that she checks to see if we require anything every few minutes "to make sure we have everything we need") and to make sure your pants stay on. All for the inexpensive price of $300 for 15 minutes which include a bottle of cheap foaming wine plus a minimum tip for all concerned. Chain clubs have federal trafficking and liability exposure so they usually have tight rules and high prices for both dancers and customers.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    The most memorable time happened a year ago. There was this very hot fit tight bodied dancer named Ivana, who I was immediately taken with. I was going to ask her to stop by, but when I went to tip her on stage she seemed so aloof so didn't ask her. So I went and asked a few other dancers who I was interested in for a dance. It was a busy night and after a few mediocre dances and waiting for one of the popular hot dancers to be available, the tight fit dancer I was first interested in sits down. I got a slightly cold vibe from her previously, so when she asked if I wanted a dance I said I was waiting for a few other dancers. Didn't deter her, and she starts getting very explicit on what she would do. I told her, they say that, and she starts rubbing me under the table, then whispers in my ear, "I can think of a lot more fun things to do with that hard cock upstairs." OK she convinced me. We head upstairs, and she sits down before the song even starts lightly lapping before the and asking, so what do you want to do. I say everything and she quotes $300 for everything, which is typical for that club. I still didn't get a good vibe from her so I say too high how about just a single song and I'll see. First song decent lap dance, so I ask for another. She offers me a three song discount if I go for three for $50, so I agree. She ups the contact second song, and by the start of the second song has me unzipped and says, "something tells me you are no longer thinking about getting dances from Mimi or Anastasia." I answer, "at least not Mimi, but Anastasia maybe." Next song is the dance review, so she keeps on lapping through the review dance, and again offers $250 then, $200 for everything while we wait. Finally she says, "tell you what we close in about an hour, and I really want to feel that big hard cock in me, so why don't we say an extra $100." It's a line and I know it, but it's close to closing and I doubt Anastasia is available so agree. She went all out, and I had one of the best times in a club in years. Third song its a combination of BBBJ and Tit Fucking. Fourth and fifth song we are going at it, and end of the sixth song I am done. I tip her an extra $50, and leave. I ended up getting a almost 30 minutes for almost half what other dancers want. As I leave she says, "that was fun, any other time you want, we'll do it again for $200." I say sure. I visit the club once every three or so months, and unfortunately haven't seen her again. Which is fine, since I doubt later times would be as good
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    A few weeks ago, Tuesday afternoon before 4th of July weekend. All my favorites are in the club trying to make extra money for rent and holiday trips. Very few other customers, probably because they were preparing for their own trips. Multiple dances with multiple dancers, all of them memorable. Dancer desperation can be great for customers. I've got to remember this for future holiday weekends.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My feelings about this is that usually strip clubs are not going to offer your best experiences. Or maybe, if your best experiences are in strip clubs, then there si something wrong in your personal life. So let me just overview some of my best types of strip club and p4p experiences: 1. At our local no touching clubs, lots and lots of intense times talking with beautiful girls, where she and I were really getting along well. 2. Also at above, despite the rules, some intense DFKing, girls who wanted to set up OTC. 3. At our underground circuit, Latina nuzzling and DFKing, and lots of intense prolonged feel ups. 4. In San Francisco, less often, intense makeout session with super cute black girl. I spotted her out on the side walk and was closing to try and invite her to lunch, but she ducked into New Century, pre-Deja Vu. So I got more than I had bargained for. She ended her set open tongue kissing with another girl, then she was on my lap. 5. Some real intense painted up SF lookers. Girls who say "I don't kiss", and then demonstrably reverse themselves not to much later. Clubs ruin everything when they restrict front room action, and this is especially offensive because there is no real legal basis for this. But not every girl always complies with the rules. And you need that before inviting the girl to the back room. Buying dance is for chumps. 6. Girls in AMPs, ones I've found by window shopping, they are blown away by a civilian seduction, and they just let it happen, and so they turn it into GFA ( Girl Friend Audition ), even better than the best of escort sessions because the girl was not expecting that and because it is way beyond their normal service menu. 7. In future travels I plan to be hooking up with girls in strip clubs and then quickly getting them to OTC and Toda La Noche, and then to regular repeat visits. Strip Clubs have the highest of looks and dolling up standards, and so like Subraman says, strippers are the caviar of the sex industry. Strip clubs offer the ultimate power trip, See, Want, Get. But you only get that with a girl once. Only once, unless you are an expert womanizer like our own Subraman. He knows how to extend it beyond the walls of the strip club and out into continuing meetings. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Also, usually due to immanent responsibilities of one type or another, San Francisco has been beyond my range. But Joc13, talked about a pre-Deja Vu 'off the hook' sexual experience in New Century's collective VIP room. Well in our underground and in San Mateo County, I've met and engaged with some dancers who were also at Market St. Cinema. These girls were a real trip. Mostly White and Black. Any time spent with them conveyed their 'off the hook' sexuality. Mostly strip clubs have been an educational experience for me, which is what I think they are best for, not though a primary source of sexual gratification. You take what you learn in the strip club and then let it manifest in your outside life. SJG WILSON PICKETT-knock on wood [view link] Otis Redding ft Carla Thomas [view link]
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Article 1, part I: [view link] Article 1, part II: [view link] Article 2, part I: [view link] Article 2, part II: [view link]
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    omg, GMD...
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    some good writing... a number of you pls!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The time I was having sex with the DS. We were on a trip. We skipped our show reservations cause we were horny and wanted to fuck. This was actually mostly her choice to stay and fuck. Drugs were involved. Mary jane for me. No telling what else she took that I didn't know about. I was ripping her clothes off and was devouring her body with my mouth. I couldn't get her tennis shoe off so I started eating her pussy with the shoe on and her pants around her ankles. She stopped me and insisted that I take her shoe off. It would not budge. I tried to start the sex again but she wanted the damn shoe off. Now. Finally I threw on shorts and tshirt, ran to the front desk to borrow scissors, came back to the room and cut her shoe strings to get them off. I have a picture from the next morning of the cut up shoe. She was demanding that I get the shoe off and stick my tongue back down her cunt. We were both desperate to get the damn shoe off. We had a great sex session once she was finally nude. Tried new stuff. She had lots of orgasms. I think I I posted the detailed sex story a while back.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    I may have told this one before..... so I'll cut it down to "stripper sticks a spike heel in a pushy/ignorant customer's forehead." Also...... attractive couple gets really besotted with a particular dancer and they end up each doing a line off one of her tits, right there on main stage. And of course, my first ITC BBBJ, done covertly in a discreet corner way before VIP was a thing in my area.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    One of my most favorite memories is of me and 2 hotties at Olympic Gardens in LV about 5 years ago. In the middle of the day I take the 2 dancers to the not-so-private VIP area where we all strip down to our birthday suits in a booth and create a daisy train of DATY. Although the area was fairly empty, it was not private at all and very visible to anyone walking by. I remember being on my back with a pussy on my face and another face on my pussy when the waitress came by, stopped dead in her tracks, screamed "oh my God!" and ran off somewhere. Nobody else came by after that, and we finished up and went our separate ways. Good times, good times.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Dancer was doing things she shouldn't on stage so bouncer tells her to stop. She pulls his pants down and starts to blow him on stage
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Day of the super bowl a few years back. Arrived at the well known Phoenix sc and there was only one other other pl in the place. Place was dead surprisingly. My well known exotic favorite was there though and she gave sensual dances with an on-going reach in which she was adroit at. I sat there getting vhm LD's drinking scotch and waters the entire pre-game. Unexpectedly my honey had to leave. Immediately upon her departure another favorite (also famous) arrived and replaced her on my lap. This new honey was in the mood to party so we watched the game having a great time drinking doing shots and LD's. Just one of those magical days in a sc where I had a fat wallet, available favorites and a great vibe. Good times.
  • Phoenix133
    7 years ago
    These are great! :) And haha funny lapdanceking. Though that did remind me at one club we had a guy who would by dancers a ton of drinks then he had her piss in a cup and he would drink it.... And I knew a girl who would pee on customers if they asked....
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    There were a few dancers I would have liked to pee on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion