tuscl

review sorting

rell
washington dc
I'm doing a lot of traveling so I'm starting to go to strip clubs in areas ive never been to .. so I looking at a lot more reviews than I normally do
I have a small rule if I see a review from a member and he has less than 5 reviews or more than 10 reviews but only 2-3 clubs reviewed I tend to dismiss the review all together

am I the only one that does that?

21 comments

• chessmaster
    9 years ago
    No. A lot of one and done reviews are either shills or salty customers trashing said club. I tend to skip anybody with 1 or even 2 or 3 reviews.
  • TxVegas
    9 years ago
    Sometimes the guy that reviews the same clubs over and over offers a good perspective on trends at the club like if the milage is going up or down. But, I read them first and sometimes end up ignoring them based on how they come across.

I generally don't put much stock in reviewers with only 1-4 reviews.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    I generally read the most recent 5-20 reviews depending on how frequently the club is reviewed. I take them all with a grain of salt, but reading several will usually give you a good idea of what to expect and which reviews to ignore. I don't assume that reviews are by trollers but different custies have different expectations going in and receive different experiences.

But I do tend to give more credibility to those that are
    1. written by frequent contributors
    2. more lengthy and detailed
    3. More recent
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    As I review more clubs I hope that my reviews are accepted as being an honest depiction of my personal , at least through my perspective.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    For myself, I only find those reviews which are written by people whom I have interacted with on this forum to be useful. When I have interacted with someone on the forum, I learn how to calibrate their reviews, because I come to understand what they go to strip clubs for. I don't have to see eye to eye with them, I just need to understand.

But as for the others, most of the people don't know what they are doing. They let girls sell them dances, they talk to girls like they sell sex or sex acts, and they are extras hounds. And then they talk about how nice the neighborhood is and they say that the girls are "ghetto". And they talk about 'mileage'.

This is all worthless to me, because I am only interested in GFE-FS, and I treat all women as civilians, and in all situations. So I find such reviews to be worthless.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Jestrite50, The Master Himself:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG

steppenwolf-the pusher
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOPfdfSS…
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I tend to favor reviews that are written by regular posters to the board simply because I know a bit about them and most (not all) of the regular posters tend to have a fairer view of how the clubs actually operate by virtue of interest and understanding. Then I look at the more recent reviews as the clubs with most recent reviews, tend to be most popular, and then last I look for items that might be peculiar to a particular club whether they are favorable or unfavorable.
    To rell I don't care if a reviewer has only a few reviews I care more that he/she is a regular on the board I think that the regulars are more attuned to what is realistically going on in any given club.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!

SJG
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I'm a faithful follower of SJG's reviews
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    What does the hive mind want to see in a SC review? Are there any "model" reviews you might point out for example? Or just write whatever comes to my mind?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    @motorhead, :)

SJG
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I don't completely discard reviews from reviewers with only a few reviews, and certainly not from those with multiple reviews of the same place. Like others, I tend to put more stock in reviews from active discussion contributors. I also tend to put more stock in those who've reviewed other clubs in the area. Usually though its pretty easy to read the first few sentences and know if the review is worth anything.

I do wish there was some sort of review rating system though. For example, if I read a review and found it helpful or informational, I'd like to be able to rate it as such. At the same time, I'd like to be able to down-vote the shitty ones. Not really so much because I'm compelled to rate the reviews, but more because I want to then be able to sort by rating, maybe a rating/age combo or filter reviews below a certain rating.

We could then maybe take it one step further and apply the review ratings to the club ratings, where highly rated reviews are weighted heavier.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Dolfan's idea would be a good-way to filter thru reviews – readers sorta giving them a 1 to 10 rating in terms of usefulness – sorta like how Amazon rates its reviews
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – I tend to skip the less than 5 reviews guys unless it looks like a lengthy review which would mean a good-chance the reviewer put some effort into it.

But someone w/ a lot of reviews does not necessarily mean the review will be any good but usually they are better than the single-review guys.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to Dolfan that is a good idea, the club could have two ratings one the regular rating with the stars, and a second PL rating with one thru five thumbs up.
    to Papi very often (not always) the single review guys are pissed off and looking to rant so there is some useful info there but remember everyone on this board that has multiple reviews had a first one at some point .
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    IMO often-times single-review guys are ones that are not regular SCers or ones just looking to write anything-up to get the free-VIP they may need at the moment.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Just like the posts on this board. I just read what interests me regardless of now many reviews a person has, etc.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I have written more than half my reviews of one club. If someone is interested in the club and they read a number of reviews, I try to put new points of emphasis in each review so that a reader will get a complete picture. I always find it difficult to adequately describe mileage without obviously pointing a finger at the club or dancer involved; and yet I think that's a critical piece of information that many readers are interested in knowing. I have had quite a few PM's from others asking for details.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    to Papi that's true too but you can figure those out by the end of their first sentence.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "I don't completely discard reviews from reviewers with only a few reviews, and certainly not from those with multiple reviews of the same place."

^^^ that's true, sometimes those guys that give 1 or 2 reviews may give really good info about that 1 club, because that may be one or maybe one of very few clubs they frequent on a regular basis.

I wish Juice would review more clubs, but I guess his mom is too busy to type them out for him.
  • rell
    9 years ago
    Lol^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion