tuscl

founder, feature request

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Wednesday, January 6, 2016 5:47 AM
Can we have the ignore button back in the main discussion list, instead of having to actually go to the thread the fucking spammer has started in order to ignore them? Alternatively, delay actually posting new users' posts for a few hours some somebody can review them and delete the account before anyone sees the spam. I suspect that latter is more work than it's worth in the short term, but I'd volunteer to be a reviewer. :)

30 comments

• aroundtown
    8 years ago
    This would be nice
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    gmd, Don't you need a mover?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I do Clubber, I'm moving to India, posthaste. Have you seen the gorgeous young Indian women?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't need a mover, but if we could get 3 guys who smell like armpit over to my house, that'd be great.
  • deogol
    8 years ago
    Along with a Plus 1 and Neg 1 button!
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, One of the few women that rally knocked my socks off the first time I saw her was Indian. A "dot" Indian, not a "woo woo" Indian, Aishwarya Rai. This was over 10 years ago.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Yeah this spamming is getting out of control.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    What spamming ?
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Its there for me, the little mic with a line through it. I asked for this a while back when it disappeared briefly too: [view link]
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    No disrespect, but this seems a bit ridiculous. On my phone it takes exactly two clicks to ignore somebody, one to open the thread and one to click on the microphone. I admit that there has been an uptick in the number of Indian mover ads, but those spam threads lead to brilliant replies about furniture that smells like curry! Plus you can ignore the poster with two clicks! Isn't that ace? Seriously, I'm not going to disrespect georgemicrodong's decision to ignore who he pleases. I know he's ignoring me because I tried to ask him a question. Don't know what I said that offended him, don't care either! But does the fact that he wants the ability to ignore people with one click rather than two rise to the level of starting a thread! TL; DR: no disrespect, but the whole request is pointless. So I rate the request non-brilliant! :(
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    So true 4got2wipe. Sounds like complete laziness to me. GMD too lazy to fund his own dick to jack off too? What a pussy
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    George, the ignore button is right there on the discussion list. What are you talking about?
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    It's not there on my phone. I haven't logged into the desktop version for a while.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ maybe you need a new phone
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    And a sense of humor
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    What you're asking for is a moderator. We will, in effect, become stripperweb.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Interesting, it took only one click on my phone to put a poster on ignore on this thread. I've never done it until now, so I didn't even know the feature was there, much less so easy to use.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Funny, just one clicker to ignore myself
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ juicebox if I were you I'd put chakken fangers on ingnore :)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @WetWilly, yes, if you're *in* the thread and see a user you want to ignore, it's one click. But if you're on the master discussion list, it's two. One to click on the thread name, and one to click on the user. Yeah, I'm lazy. But getting rid of spammers *should* be easy. :)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    GMD - I don't think this person is a spammer. Changing user names to get around the ignore button is clearly the mark of a troll. Guess who? :)
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Thanks, George, I didn't even know about the master discussion view.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think we just need to chill out about these spammers. Use Ignore, and eventually their accounts will be deleted. Placing new members on moderation might help, but it is still time consumptive. Total moderation would really destroy the fluidity of this forum. Lets not over react to a few spammers. SJG
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Just click twice, GMD. Sheesh!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I can't see my comments
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Seriously , how do i unblock myself if i can't see myself ???
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Umm, put your glasses on, juice,
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Juice, there is an " IGNORE LIST " on your profile. Go there and check it, then if your ID is there, remove it from that list. The easiest way to find your ignore list is to go to your profile from the top right of this screen--from a computer. I don't think it is available from most Smartphones, but maybe others know. Hope this helps.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    "Alternatively, delay actually posting new users' posts for a few hours some somebody can review them and delete the account before anyone sees the spam." that sounds totally useless in my opinion. Sure it makes for quieter discussion, but it's not like a strip club review where the information has potential to be vital. Its just people talking about life in general where its meant to be fun not intentionally informational. so reviewing "discussion posts" seems like more junk coding.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion