tuscl

Day Clubbing on a Sunday

JamesSD
California
Hit my favorite club today while the awful, awful Chargers came close to upsetting the "good" Broncos.

With a couple exceptions, the talent was really not there. I have a personal theory that Sunday is full of girls who didn't make "enough" money that week to take Sunday off. I honestly figured between the holidays and it being the end/start of the month, the thirst would be real. It arguably was not.

Another negative; one of the formerly hottest day girls has butchered herself with implants and lip injections. She's still got a great waist/hips/ass/legs going on, but she went from gorgeous perky B cups to this hard, unattractive D cups. Sadly, I bet her earnings will go up with the fake boobs.

9 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    The dayshift girls at the club I've been going to tell me that Sundays have been crackin', especially during football season. Depends on the particular club I guess!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah; w/ most clubs; Su is probably not a good day talent-wise.

When I was at Follies back in October I visited Sat and Su dayshifts and found Sat busier custy and dancer-wise.

Down here in Miami I go to a small black club that is going strong on Su dayshift – I “assume” it's b/c it's the kinda club girls can just show-up and dance and I “assume” I see a lot of girls b/c they may be part-time dancers that have a regular job during the week and dance on the weekends for a little extra-cash? I have not compared this club's Sat vs Su dayshifts b/c I've usually done the Su dayshift; but I would “assume” Sat dayshift may be just as good or perhaps better? I've done weekday dayshifts at this club and it's pretty-good but Su dayshifts have actually been better at this particular club than weekday dayshifts.
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    I'm gonna be clubbing next Sunday during the day-shift while watching my Vikings in the PLAYOFFS! :-)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Sunday day shift has to be the worst shift of any. Sunday night shift has worked for me before but that is relative to the average talent for that club on any shift. In any case, I tend to avoid day shifts on any day of the week.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    chessmaster - better stay out of Follies. Papi_Chulo is correct in that Sun day shift at Follies is not as good as Saturday day shift but IMO Sunday say shift is just as good as most week day day shifts.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    In columbus ohio the earliest club that opens is at 4pm. Sirens used to open at 11am on sundays and I loved it but they now don't open until 7pm
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I have found Sundays day shift to be hit or miss, usually to the extream. From what I have seen and IMO, if the weather has been really shitty throughout the week (I mean no body can get out and almost everything is closed) or there is a major event or family type holidays in the previous week (that the married guys just can't "sneak away for a few hours"), than the following Sunday afternoons are usually pretty good because the girls are "hungry". Other than that, IMO, Sunday's are usually the b-team.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Hit or miss is true. If there are decent girls around Sunday afternoon they usually are willing to provide good service at a reasonable price. The trick is finding one you want.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    James, I totally agree. Nice thing about Sunday's is if your standards are not too high (and mine aren't), a lot of fun can be had for not much $.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion