tuscl

Gift ideas for OTC girl

MrDeuce
Illinois
I'm planning my first OTC activity in a couple of weeks: dinner date followed by overnight in my hotel room with a BJ at bedtime and another in the morning. Since this will be on her birthday, I need some gift ideas. She's not demanding at all and is appreciative of whatever I give her. Depending on how this goes, I hope to keep seeing her OTC every month or so for a while.

22 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dropadeuce just for her. Dont forget to ask her to pull your finger first
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    What is a fart?
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    A turd honking for right of way
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hahahahaha
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Well, you know what we're going to say -- your first option should just be to consider giving her cash. She'll love it, and if you want to personalize it a little, a "happy birthday, I want you to have a great birthday and think of me when you spend this" might make you feel better, and she'll be super appreciative.

Alternative: find out what store she loves (Victoria Secret, Sephora, etc.) and get her a gift card from there

Lastly, if it has to be a THING, and your budget is $100, buy her something small and personal (if you know she loves coffee, get her 12 oz. of something awesome from a highly-rated craft roaster), and then give her the balance of the $100 in the gift card

• Clubber
    9 years ago
    Instead of you, a limo, taxi, who/whatever taking her home, hand her the keys to her new car.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Clubber brings up an excellent gift idea. Who doesn't need a brand new Mercedes??
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Buy her a sexy dress. They're pretty cheap on line but you get what you pay for. The intent of gifts are to drive conversation and comfort level. It is almost irrelevant if she likes it or not.

It is fun buying sexy clothes for in shape, sexy young women.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I buy sexy lingerie for my OTC girls all the time, but I don't even remotely pretend it's a gift for anyone but me. I do love having her wear it for me OTC, then maybe seeing it on stage sometime after
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Although it may come-off as a bit impersonal; most people; strippers or not; probably prefer cash so they can spend it as they wish/need.

I'd say give her a nice tip – either 50 or 100% of the agreed OTC – e.g. if you agreed on $200; give her the $200 and then another $100 or $200 separately (e.g. w/ a b-day card) so she'll know it's b/c of her b-day and not to expect that every-time.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    In my opinion, the problem with cash is that it is boring and easily forgettable. A tangible gift, no matter how stupid, is easy to remember. The gift should not be flowers or candy. I've had dancers remind me of gifts I've given them long ago that I've forgotten about. Again, the intent of a gift should be to drive conversation and build p4p comfort, not necessarily make her happy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Give her DATY for 2 hours.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Pay a mandingo black-guy to fuck the shit out of her w/ his 12” dick.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Thanks for the suggestions, guys -- well, except for the Mercedes and the mandingo :)
    I think I'll pursue *both* kinds of ideas: put a $50 bill in a birthday card and buy her some little item like body wash.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Your credit card.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Mr,

The Mercedes was vm, not me. I "allowed" any automobile. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    There is a glossary link at the bottom of the TUSCL page – also; UrbanDictionary.com defines almost any acronym or slang term.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Girl's like sweaters, they collect them. Show that you know what colors are good for her. Easy to buy a sweater which will fit.

A book? Does she read?

She is P4P, so you don't have to spend lots of money, just show that you see her as an ordinary person.

Matt, OTC= Outside The Club, usually meaning P4P sex.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'd suggest getting her a big green dildo - a really big and green one - so every time she fucks herself with it - the green color will remind her of your money! When she thinks of your money - she will get very wet - so no matter the size - it will slide right in...
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    If she's never spent time with you without you paying her, odds are a cash tip would be the best bet. You'll both be happier in the long run, her with the cash and you without your delusions. Besides, less than 50% chance of first OTC actually happening. If you're not giving cash, make sure you keep the receipt.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    wrap your penis in gift wrap and a red bow and drop your pants. She'll love it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Cash or a gift card are ok ideas. But this is what I would do. Take her to dinner at or near a mall, and after dinner take her shopping at one of her fav stores. Give her a budget and buy for her whatever she wants within that budget.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion