tuscl

For Those That Shun LDK

LDKisLife
New York
Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:05 AM
After creeping the shadows reading reviews and discussion topics, I was both proud that LDK was acknowledged as a viable outlet, yet also disappointed with critiques of the practice. I LDK ALL THE TIME ITC (and not just SC and not just sitting down). I successfully LDK at regular nightclubs, and in any setting with music and female grinding on me. Am I a PL? Not in the least. I know the joys of FS, sloppy HJ & BJ. I have a s/o butour schedules only allow for weekly interactions at best. But like many of you, I generally enjoy the stimulus of a new woman and one that isn't mine. What's my secret? Simple: I dont masturbate. I store up for a few days to a week, wear thin black golf pants (fast dry just in case) or dress pants, place my John outside of my pre-equipped with a condom (no Liquid Lapdance pants - the condom is easier for clean up and allows you to urinate with less goop), hit a REGGAE or Hip Hop music playing venue and I find a Willing Participant (WP). The WP comes in all shapes in sizes but has specific essentials: 1) Must be wearing a thin dress, leggings, yoga pants or a skirt (especially on that rides up) ABSOLUTELY NO JEANS. 2) Must provide a quality fit (doesn't always mean a huge ass, but at least a soft ass and ample friction 3) Must be ENTHUSIASTIC about grinding on a NH (noticeably harddick). The lack of masturbation ensures success in 2-3 dances. How do I make a civvie turn into a WP? I'm attractive, I charm, I dance, I smile. When she's comfortable, I grow. I gauge her reaction to the NH (for consent) then I I pull her in tight. Reggae music is a major accomplice because it is similar to 90sRB (think Bump N Grind or Pony) yet more explicit and outs everyone in a mindset of FS w/clothes on. You call it dry humping, but I'm never dry. Best part is that WP thinks she's just dancing and is flattered by a NH. No text, no calls, no babies, no STDs, no hotel, no drinks, no dates, no dinners, no conversation, no government names. By mastering the technique, I achieve success EVERY time out with my preparation and meeting a WP. $20 cover for a18+/21+ party where the crowd actually grinds even with strangers (Reggae culture) vs $60-$200 at an SC for a quality LDK without the hassle of searching. I lot for the former, but utilize the latter Sun-Wed in need or if pressed for time.

39 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Brilliant! And welcome to the discussions! ;)
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Part of my 2016 resolution. To join a support group of fellow SC enthusiasts and frotteurs
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Definitely not. I hail from San Francisco and Reside in NYC
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    I feel at home!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Nice. Grest to have some new blood and some new stories
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Just beware of ricky. He may try to get you drunk enough to pound him with a hot sausage
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    NYC stories mainly though heading to ATL. Not a fan of San Francisco SC. Definitely won't be around Ricky
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ROMPER STOMPER BOMPER BOO, TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME, DO, MAGIC MIRROR TELL ME TODAY, HAVE ALL MY FRIENDS HAD FUN AT PLAY?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I never had an LDK at a strip club when I was in my 20's so I know it's not going to happen now. I have sex with lots of girls in my dreams so if I really was that horny, I doubt I would make it to the strip club if I had no one or nothing relieving me before. My dreams seem so real to me at times. Well some of my dreams are weird if I'm having sexual encounters with alien species in some of my dreams. Not all alien species in my dreams were humanoids. I did dream of accidentally starting a fire at work in one dream. Guess what? When I got to work, they were trying to figure out how a fire got started in the exact area I dreamed I did it. That was weird.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Finally another regular New Yorker. I hope not to feel so alone in the world now lol
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    but I gotta say, ejaculating in the SC is one thing, but ejaculating at a night club? Come on bro, we're all adults, that should have ended after prom my brother.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I agree with Estafador. Who the fuck want to bust a nut in their pants at a night club? Take that broad to a hotel and fuck her ass for free (minus the cost of drinks).
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Sharkhunter - Liquid Lapdance Pants were made for folks in your situation. Try them Estafador - There's that goldmine in Bronx. Best place hands down. As per the nightclubs, you must not go to Reggae parties. The women press, grind and wind their waistlines with more intent than any stripper and not caring if the dresses ride up. The difference is that strippers look for money whereas dancers in nightclubs are trying to either tease, get a drink, or capture a heart. It's the same feel and intensity with just less money and poles.
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Mistah Fetti - CIC not CIP. This prevents your outfit from being messed up. I frott to supplement FS with my S/O. And if I didn't have a S/O I still wouldnt hit a hotel. I just slide her thong over and get it in right there without on the dance floor. No hotel, no awkward lingering moments.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Interesting ...... This new TUSCL character may have me reading this site once again. Very sensible and straight forward with the approach while keeping the ego on the down low. Yes I do believe LDKisLife!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Well. Isn't *this* special.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Hmm, it's true I never went to a reggae party. If this is true, then I must accompany you on one....for research purposes that is. Strictly professional of course.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    what goldmine in the BX do you speak of LDKisLife? A name would be fantastic.
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Meat72 - Much appreciated accolades. Many dont understand the holistic value of LDK especially CIC. I've been monogamous for a year. And this after years of having a roster of on call civvies with wishful aspirations of a relationship. Rather than being a character in trapped in the closet, I circumvent the possibility of catching a case. I can rub my NH on anyone in a party in which that is the norm. My LDK is only known to me and suspected by others yet they don't feel the wetness
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Estafador - I cherish my life so I dont hit nightclubs in outerboroughs though Brooklyn is the hub for reggae parties. If you're youthful in appearance or able to physically attract women 18-34 effortlessly, there's an opportunity for you to conduct field research at BB King's in Times Square next Saturday. As per the goldmine, I'm talking about Sin City. I'll write a review to help explain how to optimize the experience. It is the ONLY SC to which I pledge allegiance
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I don't CIC, not even when I am doing full service. Besides, who wears a condom on their dick for hours at a time? How do you take a piss? Once you take it off you'll have to put a brand new one on. I'm too grown up to bust a nut just from grinding. Sounds like something a high school student would do. I need manual stimulation whether it is by her hand, mouth, titties, or pussy.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Dude, I'm 24. I'm youthful in appearance (when I shave lol) and age....and sometimes mentality...sometimes lol. I heard Sin City was a high class black club where women don't take off even their pants let alone bras (i'm fine with keeping the panties on though) and don't even do open lap dances.
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Mistah Fetti - Condoms arent $20 and we aren't females needing to head to the bathroom every two seconds. I dont use condoms at all with my s/o. And to be a s/o implies there's no need for condoms. I love eating pussy, so I'm going to eat raw, we're doing everything raw. I think you missed the secret ingredient to the magic: I store up for a few days to a week to make my dick more sensitive. You dont have to be in high school to LDK, you just need functional penis with normal levels of testosterone. Try not ejaculating for two weeks and you'll a difference in blood flow, girth, stiffness and ability to erect on a whim. It's basic science good brother If you're at a SC, relax, eat some wings, have some drinks, spot your girl and let her know you're going to the bathroom and will be right back. In the bathroom, urinate and strap up. No need to wear a condom for hours and condoms dont set off metal detectors. Put it on when you're ready to rock out. Research "outer course". If it can cause an erection, it can inspire ejaculation. Imagine if your s/o lived across the country and you saw her once every three weeks. You don't hit SC or ejaculate, and I promise you'll bust in less than 2minutes on FS. People masturbate all the time to desensitize their dicks and build faux stamina. The less you ejaculate the more heightened your senses. This is how wet dreams and ejaculation by the touch of a feather is possible. Women endure the same struggles if they dont orgasm. Especially if you're paying for the seconds a stripper is spending with you, you're best bet is to be time efficient.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    I don't have a significant other and I don't do long-distance relationships. No need for me to go that long without ejaculating because I have a stable of civilian women and even a dancer that I can get it from almost for free. I know how the male reproductive system works so no need to go into detail about that. I just like the woman to physically stimulate my sausage with their hand, pussy, titties, or mouth. Skin-on-skin baby.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    But hey, do your thang bruh.
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Estafador- You have yet to live my friend. Next Saturday be here by 1130 and definitely shave yet maintain machismo [view link] I'm definitely going write a comprehensive review of the science of Sin City from a LDKer perspective. Yes SC is an urban club predominantly thick Latina and Ebony dancers. There's no private rooms, champagne rooms or curtain booths. Everything is out in the open. The motto is "what can they say, if you pay". Best time to go is Sun- Wednesday between 9-11pm. Less packed, more personal, long mileage per dollar. If you make the mistake of going Thurs-Sat you become a face in the concert crowd at best. If you go when I say, you become the director of a movie shoot. I have my regulars' direct line so I hit them early and they want me to come back so they give me what I need. I'm an ass man so that's my niche. Sounds like you like tits. While they can't outright tittie fuck in plainview, remember the motto. Pants on? There are no pants at Sin. Thongs, bikinis, and leotards as determined by the dancer. I don't carry ones in Sin. I flash $20 so it's known what I'm looking for. When it's more crowded, you can get away with more sure but the trick is establishing rapport first with your dancers to assess ITC or OTC and pricing. High class? No . But top notch urban. You're not getting in with sweatpants, but you're not going to a business meeting either. I'm not a rapper or thug so I come business casual. We'll have to link for a Sin experience one day.
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Mistah Fetti - Duly noted good brother. I know all about the stable. I call it a roster and I used to keep 12 just like a basketball team with my starting 5, backups and IRs. My franchise player became my s/o. But my s/o wants to get married so I invested fully in frottage to channel energy since I only see her once a week. A lubed up titty fuck and lubed up bikini lapdance (dick out) , and lubed up hand job etc are all relatively in the same family. When my ex was a virgin that's exactly what we did. Lubed her up and she straddle my dick gliding up and down my shaft because she was anti- penetration That's skin on skin too. So many possibilities out there good brother.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    The idea of engaging with civvies and turning on some charm is encouraging. But I still see this as perversion, because it is centered only on your own ejaculation, just like with LDK82. LDKisLife, may I ask you this, how much time had you invested in reading this forum before you first posted, as you seem to already understand the various POV's? SJG Arnold Schoenberg - Piano Concerto, Op. 42 [view link]
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    SJG - Interacting with civvies at a party and to LDK = Perversion? Yet interacting with civvies a party to HJ/BJ/TF/FS = ??? Who's not focused on their own nut or plessure at SC? Perversion to me is frotts rubbing up on civvies in non dance environments (trains, malls, waiting lines etc) to LDK. I dont go to parties for the music, nor to take oics, pop bottles, or look cool. I go for my nut. This is no different than plotting to go to an event to bag numbers I dont need to bag numbers. I rack numbers, frotting bodies, and LDK without need to text, call or even share any personal information. In football, we call it leaving it on the field. Once the event is done, I'm done. Back to my regular routine. To your question, this online forum is just the manifestation of consolidated conversations and discourse men have had since the Garden of Eden. I've had these conversations in barbershops, bbqs, SC, watching sports games etc. The perspectives aren't groundbreaking but rather repetitious and aligned with patriarchal, misogynistic, and hypermasculine heterosexual norms. The most refreshing aspect of this forum was that LDK82 has a damn near identical thought process as me though we use different terms (LDK = USS Universal Safe Sex). Thus the backlash, jabs, staunch opposition to LDK is all taken in stride. I've been frotting since 96
  • LDKisLife
    9 years ago
    Hump a hand or hump a woman. That's the mindset for my LDK preference when s/o is not available
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah; Reggae dancing is super-sexy and sensual IMO; almost like fucking w/ one's clothes on. w.r.t. LDKing; I think that is more of a unique situation that some seem to be able to achieve; for most guys no-matter how long they go w/o release; it's unlikely they can LDK (maybe once or twice here and there, if that, but def not regularly). We are all not the same – just like there are women whom have super-sensitive breasts. LDK seems to be a unique thing and not something most can achieve following certain techniques or guidelines.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ULDK – Ultimate LDK :) [view link]
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I like LDKisLife's snappy puns. Their so witty.
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    Papi - Reggae culture is the catalyst for LDK. If it can cause and erection, it can cause ejaculation. What's the difference between a TF and a well positioned grind with a nice set of cheeks. TF used to be one of my favorite activities but I'm very much an ass man. I strongly disagree with the notion that LDK is not achievable regularly with prolonged releases. Wet dreams are a product of muscle memory and build up. Senses are heightened amid build up. I find that my anti mssturbation practice helps keep blood flowing, stronger harder erections, and alleviates limpness. Even after the first major nut, I find my turnover for the round to be much faster amd more fulfilling than if I had started with a low tank We are def not all the same. Some of us are most stimulated on tip, others shaft, others balls, etc. All I know is that when my battery is full, my tip is in command Take the LDK challenge and prove me wrong. I can store up in a day and LDK with the right friction. 3 weeks build up with friction and M No LDK? That's a penile issue on any planet
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    That video is comedy. I def don't deal with the daggering songs. It's great for assessing which females like back shots and can actually take them but that shit is more for show than pleasure.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Am I the only person in this thread who doesn't know what LDK means? Lap dance.....?
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I found a thread which defined the term as Lap Dance Kum. No wonder I couldn't figure it out. Another spelling of cum, used by no one on the planet except here on this site. Mystery solved!
  • LDKisLife
    8 years ago
    WetWilly - LDK has multiple meanings. The noun refers to both the LapDanceKing82 who earned the name at SC by the manager for his abundant number of lap dances. The LapDanceKing82 also coined the verb LDK which is full pleasure from a LapDance. The verb also implies the ability to cum in pants, cum in condom, or or achieve full satisfaction by outer course or frotting.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ Willy: “LDK” pretty much only has meaning in the context of the TUSCL discussion board and it was recently added to the TUSCL glossary (see glossary link at bottom of TUSCL page).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion