tuscl

Ugly Face Hot body

crazyjoe
Colorado
Would you rsther a woman have a pretty face or a hot body if younhad to choose one over the other? Here are some pics to help you decide.

http://www.buzzbeagle.com/popular/11-ugl…

14 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    it's a tough one---but i'd rather have a pretty face

• WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Always a hot body. You can't hide the body, you can always hide the face. I answer this question with the following:

Which one will make me more excited? The answer, for me, is a slim waist, tight abs, nice ass, nice tits, and slow movements. That being said, I LOVE looking a beautiful face when I'm coming, so hot!

Just my preference, of course.
  • Meursault
    9 years ago
    None of those women had faces that were so ugly it would detract from their bodies. I'm as superficial as the next guy (well probably more superficial then the next guy not on a strip club forum), but all of those women (except Tori Spelling) would be fine for me if their personalities were OK. If you have a crappy personality, the face and body better be banging. It is a bigger turn off for me if you have fake tits and a flat ass than just about any issue with the face.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I knew a girl so ugly that she was known as a two-bagger. That's when you put a bag over your head in case the bag over her head breaks.-- Rodney Dangerfield

• JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Butterfaces are great for fuck buddies/booty calls, and okay for strippers, although I've realized I personally put way more importance on the face in the club than I probably "should".

I guess the bottom line is I'll take a 7 face, 7 body over a 5 face, 8 body. The body better be spectacular to make up for a not great face.
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    I'd take all those bodies. Bags and doggiestyle are always options!
  • anon4231
    9 years ago
    I actually looked through those pictures, and only two or three of them are really "ugly." I'd bang pretty much every other one of them.

I'd mostly say body, with the above in mind. I know a girl who straight up looks like a horse when she smiles but has a good body... a good body isn't enough in that case.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    I was thinking the same as everyone else... None of them are super ugly.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    None are two baggers....Putting a bag over both her head and yours so you can't be identified. Good bods on most all.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I've got to have both.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Always a hot body. You can't hide the body, you can always hide the face."

Ace!
  • lotsoffun201
    9 years ago
    Didn't Howard Stern have a butterface contest one time? I agree none of those girls are so hideous that they would be turned down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Body for me – I've never gotten a hard-on from a pretty-face; but plenty from hot bods.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Pretty face is more important. If the body isn't great she can always work out to get in shape and build an amazing body. Face can't really change unless she has surgery.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion