tuscl

Has it ever happened to you?

crazyjoe
Colorado
Did you ever go to a club with not enough cash expecting not to get dances. Finda hot dancer. Get some dances. Run out of cash and want more dances and the atm in the club is broken or out of cash? And they do not do credit card advances?

18 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    Yeah. I had go to the ATM right across the street. I got more dances than I thought I would. It was like 5 minutes before the club closed. They almost didn't let me back in because they said they're closing. I explained I owed a dancer money, and then they let me in.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Nope, but I've had to go to their ATM more than I can count.....
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Nope I never use an ATM, ever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah; it's happened – that's why now-a-days I usually take 50% more-cash than I think I will spend going-in (which is usually a good-amount) – and in some of the black dives I hit; they either don't have an ATM or is often out of service.

A few months ago I was at a $25/dance mixed-club down here in Miami and was hot-and-heavy w/ a Uruguayan MILF in the LD-area and neither of us wanted to stop the momentum for me to go to the club's ATM for me to get more cash (one of those times I went w/ not much $$$ since I was not planning to spend much) – we both agreed we'd wait till we finished for me to hit the ATM to pay her (we were actually fucking in the semi-open LD area) and I then went to the ATM and it was out of service and it was about 15 minutes b/f closing time to top it off. I felt terrible and told the dancer I'd need to go find an ATM OTC – I told her not to worry that I'd be back w/ her $$$ and she was cool about-it but I could tell she was worried I'd skip out on her (can't blame her since this was the first and only time we've ever met). Left the club close to 4 a.m. looking for a damn ATM and by the time I came back the club was just about closing and the bouncer would not let me-in; I told him I owed a dancer $$$ and was just gonna go-in to pay her so he let me-in; I didn't see her on the floor but someone told me she was in the dressing-room getting dressed – she came out 5 minutes later and I gave her what I owed her plus a tip for the worry I imagine she must have felt.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I never use club atm's either and bring enough cash for everything I want to do.
    I remember going once with someone from work and he only brought about 28 dollars. Obviously I thought he wasn't planning on doing much. I forgot there was an ATM in the club but it turned out I was right to start with. He bought one beer and then hit on a hot waitress.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Once I took my cheap friend from work with me we stopped by an ATM beforehand I took out $200 and he took out $20 notice I said I took this guy once
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ what would you do with $20 in a club? Thats crazy
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    I keep some cash hidden in car..
    BTW: One time, strip club ATM machine charged me 3 times more than what was displayed. ( I found that later when I saw my bank transaction. I called my bank and they refunded the whole fees. I wanted the bank to raise issue with ATM machine company but I am sure they did not)
  • RedJohnson
    9 years ago
    No Joe, because only douchbags go to the club with empty pockets. Get a fucking job dirtbag.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^lol, Red Johnson springs into action!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Haha red
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Yeah, it's happened a couple of times at a club in Indianapolis. The dancers told me to hit the bank's drive-up ATM across the parking lot, rather than pay the ATM fees. Really cool of them, but since my bank refunds all ATM fees, I'm not too worried about it.

One time in Minneapolis, I noticed that I didn't have enough money to bail my car out of a pay parking lot -- stupid me. Went back to the club, got some cash, and walked on back. From then on, I've always the exact cash I'll need for that hidden in my car -- plus a little extra so I can hit a White Castle on the way back to the motel room.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Only once when I was a rookie. She was my first regular and I wrote her a check! I found out her real name that way because she wanted it made out to her, not cash. Probably a stupid idea for both of us, but nothing ever happened from it.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Now that's a good idea, rockstar666. I'll use it sometime.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Thats funny rockstar666. I may try that someday
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... One time, strip club ATM machine charged me 3 times more than what was displayed ...”

That was probably not an accident.

Some ATM machines will charge a set amount per the amount you take-out; not per transaction – i.e. most ATMs charge per transaction; e.g. $6 per *transaction*; but some rip you off even further where is per *amount* vs per *transaction*; i.e. it'll state $6 fee but that is per $100; so if you take-out $100 it's $6; but if you take-out $300 then it's a whopping rip-off of $18 ($6 for every $100) – and yet other ATMs will limit the withdrawal to $100 or $200 forcing you to do multiple transactions and thus multiple fees in you want more $$$.
  • Bend7
    9 years ago
    haha Papi... it makes perfect sense now ..:-)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Papi, I've seen that in some Indianapolis clubs -- the withdrawal limit's something like $100 but there's a $5 or $6 service fee. Total bullshit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion