Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

My Dream Stripper

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

My dream stripper appeared to me literally in a dream last night. She was young and had light brown hair and big amazing tits. We were making out in the main room of a strip club. I removed her top and sucked her boobs and put my hand inside her thong. We were doing everything except actually having sex, and I was getting ready to fuck her right on the floor in front of everybody.

Then she exclaimed, "My boyfriend is here!" She pointed out a tall, young blond guy sitting at a table not far from us. She then said, "I've never done this before." But she continued to make out brazenly with me.

After a few minutes, I became worried and said, "Your boyfriend is pretty big. I think we should stop." She agreed, and then left me to sit with the boyfriend. And soon they disappeared.

I realized I had not paid her, and thought that the boyfriend would attack me when I left the club.

When I walked out, I kept looking around for the stripper and her boyfriend. I was on foot, and I decided to run if I saw them. I did not have my Glock pistol with me. I was in some city with public transportation, and I saw a line of people hurrying for the train or subway. To get to the station I had to climb down a steep ladder that was very rickety and dangerous.

And that's all that I remember of my dream stripper. My dreams are often Kafaesque. Strange, menacing, frustrating dreams with an importance I don't understand.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Jack, I think that you have been channeling sharkhunter! Beware the dark side of The Force.... ;-)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

"To get to the station I had to climb down a steep ladder that was very rickety and dangerous."

Jack -- that wasn't a dream. That's Detroit public transportation.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Coruscating comment motorhead!

jackslash, it's all brilliant unless you wake up as a giant bug! Waking up as a giant bug = not brilliant!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

It's a Christmas time miracle from the strip club gods! Jack, go to your usual shift at your favorite club today (or Monday if they are closed Sunday). Take a $1 K offering. She will be there. It will be slow so she will just be sitting there waiting on you. I'll let you take it from there.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

jackslash, no offense, but get to AA.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I don't think I'm channeling Sharkhunter. His dreams are more interesting than mine.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Another Festivus mircale! I can't wait for the airing of grievances!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Dreams are often weird; with strip-clubs being such a big-part of jack's life I can see him having dreams about it – sorta like when one has a dream about being at work.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement