tuscl

Interesting

Clackport
Washington
Thursday, December 24, 2015 10:36 AM
This one stripper told me that she doesn't suck or fuck for money, but that all her friends do that.

Hmmm

11 comments

• twentyfive
    9 years ago
    ask her to introduce you to her friends
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    It makes me think she sucks and fucks for money too, but she doesn't want to look like a hoe.
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Maybe she fucks for free?
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    Corvus has the right thread. The operative word she used was "money"! Ask her!!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    She wants you to ask her
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    She might be telling you the truth. I'm buddies with some girls that I know do extras, but I don't.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    In the words of the old WWF wrestler "Million Dollar Man" Ted Dibiase:

"Everybody has a price"
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I don't doubt that non extras strippers can be friends with extras strippers, but this girl said ALL her friends do the extra stuff, but yet she doesn't. I didn't even really bring up the OTC angle with her, she just kind of brought it up.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    <i> It makes me think she sucks and fucks for money too, but she doesn't want to look like a hoe.</i>

That hits the nail on the head. She will only suck and fuck for money, if she would suck and fuck for free if you met her at a regular night club and sent a round of drinks to her table. She thinks she is a classy gold digger, not a sex worker. *sigh*
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    That ranks up there with dancers who say lines like "The only reason Essense is so popular is because she sucks guys off in the back. Ruins it for the rest of us."

Whenever I hear something like that my first thought is "Thanks for the info, now go away so I can find Essesnse."
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Dancers that don't do extras benefit from those that do. The girls doing extras bring more customers into the club in search of those that do extras and the "clean" dancers make money off them in search for the "dirty" dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion