tuscl

How about you?

Clubber
Florida
The topic "Recommendation for Vegas" made me wonder. Who have you been to a SC with, family wise? Just once or multiple times?.

Myself:

Wife x 6.
Son x 3.
Daughter x 1.

All three together x 1.
Son and I x 2.
Wife and I x 5.

Daughter and I x 0.

18 comments

• GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Never been to an SC with a family member
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Closed the Memphis Platinum Plus 3 nights in a row with my son. we agreed that mom didn't need to know about it.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Well I'm a Sugar Daddy to DS I and II, so that gives us the family relationship. They are the only family members that I've ever strip clubbed with.

In fact, when asked about us, they both sometimes say that they are my daughters since that's a lot easier to explain than the truth. Except in strip clubs. They've never claimed to be my daughters when asked in a strip club.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    My family is 3000 mlles away, so that's a big no. And the wife and her family (my in-laws) are really not SC types, so another no there as well.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    None for me.
  • likes2look
    9 years ago
    My brother and father x 1 ( bachelor party )
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Damn son. I go to strip clubs to get away from the family.

--

Actually. No wife, no kids, dead parents, so answer is zero
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I went with a brother one time.

But most times I go alone. Or once in a while with friends. And we keep it on the down low.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Only my grandma, and I don't know if she counts because she's a stripper.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Went with my brother a few times when we were younger. Not since I moved to Louisville though, though he's visited a few times. He's all "respectable" now with his wife and kids; says he doesn't do that anymore.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    motor,

Only one was a "standard" SC visit. That was with my son and the rest of his band after a show one evening. :)
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    gmd,

Do any of us really ever "outgrow" this?
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I've been with my brother a few times.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @Clubber: *He* apparently has. And yeah, I believe him. He and I have our issues, but we learned a long time ago we could trust each other. If he was still doing it, he'd either say so, or keep his mouth shut. :)

It's kind of ironic though, that growing up, *I* was the respectable one, and he was the disreputable one. We've almost completely reversed our roles. :)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Only with js69's daughter.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    No family.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    My cousin on a few occasions.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    My brother and I took one of our male cousins to a strip club once. He's a married guy, I figured he needed a little excitement in his life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion