tuscl

Female tattooist, 31, to spend Christmas behind bars after being refused bail on

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The headline says that a woman was arrested for selling cocaine at Australian strip clubs. But the story should be about police over-reaction and brutal intimidation.

"At 11pm, when the clubs were filled with hundreds of customers, around 100 armed officers and detectives stormed the premises and ordered patrons to lie on the floor as they searched the premises with sniffer dogs."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-…

6 comments

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I may joke around a lot, but drugs in general are seriously not brilliant! I'm not going to lecture the JohnSmith69's of the board but I really hope he exaggerates his use!

We (and other countries) need a parallel legal system focused on treatment for non-violent drug users. Prison is expensive and as a libertarian I don't like the government locking people up for voluntary drug use. But drugs are stupid and evil no matter how you cut it. :(
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Fuck the pigs !!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Why is drug use considered a social problem? We already have laws against impaired driving, using reckless conduct, etc. If someone is an alcoholic or any kind of compulsive addict, they need medical and/or psychiatric help. But any drug that can be used casually, and most of them can, should not be illegal. It's not the business of the government what I do alone in my house that's not directly harming other people.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    stupid to sell drugs IN the club.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The raid certainly is over kill. I have been in 2 clubs during raids. They were conducted by fewer than 10 people and we were not forced to lay on the floor.
  • deogol
    9 years ago
    Addiction shouldn't be a crime.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion