tuscl

WANTING TO BECOME A DANCER

Sunday, December 20, 2015 11:19 PM
Hello I am 18 years old and I am a young mom I've been thinking about becoming a dancer since I was about 15 lol that's when I got pregnant with my now 2 year old child. Anyways he is not in my care and I am trying to fight or him back and I have one for year to prove to them I can do it and I have no money keep losing apartments and it sucks cause I love my child and want nothing more then to have him back although I am still with my child's father it's been almost 4 years but his opinion on dancers is not good at all and I want to tell him I want to be a dancer/stripper but I don't know how to or I think he will dump me please give me advice thanks lady's ❤️

36 comments

• Joker420
    9 years ago
    Are you willing to suck dick ?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Have a nice troll day!
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    Well you'll make money if you give blowjobs to your customers are you ok with that ? Do you like to suck dick ?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Follow the yellowbrick road! Follow the yellowbrick road!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    An American original "show us your tits"
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Well, you seem well qualified to dance: single mom, limited skill set, and a somewhat desperate attitude. All we need is to see your tits! (Actually, tits aren't important to make money; your conversational skills and foreplay skills are what makes the $$$$)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Babydancergirl, you should check out the site for strippers (stripperweb) and ask there! This is a customer site and we get a lot of trolls pretending to be strippers or prospective strippers, leading to the standard set of "do you suck dick?" and "will you show us our tits?" questions! I honestly don't know how much money you can make or if you want to be a clean dancer! I do suspect that you can make more if you're willing to be dirty! I also worry that being a stripper may make it harder to get your son back, since strippers have a bad reputation in some circles! Please stay clean of drugs whatever you do! Assuming you're real, good luck and I hope you live a brilliant life!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    4got2wipe is very excited this morning! Lots of "!!!!!!!!"!
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Ok first - assuming you're a real person, don't listen to the trolls here. You DON'T have to suck dick to make money, and don't let any grumpy old horny man let you believe otherwise. I have plenty of 1000+ nights and I've never in my life sucked dick for money. Second, this is not the right website for a prospective dancer at all. Although there are a few of us dancers, this discussion board is pretty shitty in terms of quality since the trolls are so active. Do some research and find a different site. Third, if you have to go to court for custody of your kid you should not let anyone know you are a stripper if you don't trust them enough not to bring it up in court. Strippers are given an unfair disadvantage in most legal affairs, including custody battles.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I agree with Nina I would not tell anyone your a stripper if your fighting for custody so let because it is a job that is frowned upon. Secondly, not many significant others will ever agree to the other dancing. But here are some things to help, explain that you won't do extras, no one can make you do them and if the clubs full of it leave and go somewhere else if you font want to be around it. Next see what type of strip clubs are in your area, full nude, has to wear pasties, not allowed to take panties off, or only able to wear sexy clothing. If it's a place that doesn't go full nude that could work in your fave as far as trying to get them on your side about it. Go with him to some of the clubs your interested in working out or go by yourself then take him to the ones you would like to try. And maybe even go a few nights chat with the girls there a bit find out as much as you can about the environment there and how the girls act and hiw far the girls go, even if the club doesn't allow it lots of girls still do extras. I don't recommend straight out asking that though cause there is a big chance they will take offense. Your best bet is to just kind of feel it out and use your best judgment. And if extras happen at one club and not another the girls at the one it doesn't occur in will probably tell you all the dirt they know.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Just for the record I don't think all strippers do extras but my opinion is that most do. I also would say that even though most of them do extras, most don't do extras with everybody, that I believe is only a few. Additionally even though there "clean clubs" and there are "dirty clubs" I would bet that most clubs have some that try to get away with extras, and may in fact get away with them even in the "clean clubs". I am sure that there are some that will disagree but that is what I believe. just my two cents worth.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    PS Babydancergirl we are not ladys, there may be a few great females here, but this is a mostly boys locker room here.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Has anyone who's posted, "I Think I Want To Dance" type threads ever actually posed their tits? I don't recall any...but then I don't think many actually had the inclination to dance. If they did, they would either feel fine about posting tits, or wouldn't even bother with us in the first place! My feeling is if they don't have enough confidence to just try it out, they aren't going to by any good at it.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Has anyone who's posted, "I Think I Want To Dance" type threads ever actually posed their tits? I don't recall any...but then I don't think many actually had the inclination to dance. If they did, they would either feel fine about posting tits, or wouldn't even bother with us in the first place! My feeling is if they don't have enough confidence to just try it out, they aren't going to by any good at it.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Oops, my computer did a double post; my apologies!!
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Rock I don't think any have but we keep trying .
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Even if a troll were to post photos, what makes you think that they would be legitimate?
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    SC: Sex is fantasy, so if we imagine the tits are from a 18 year old, that's good enough for me!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Sex is not a fantasy. Sex is real and happens. Fantasy is when a person tries to substitute delusion for the real thing.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    SC:Yes like imagining a wanna be dancer actually posted her tits!
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Dancer95 was awesome enough to grace us with her beauties, but she never did have a "Wanting to be a Dancer" post...so touchè
  • Babydancergirl
    9 years ago
    I'm a real person and I'm deff not posting my tits in the internet
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Yeah – seems every single post about a dancer is to be automatically considered a troll – no dancer would come on a STRIP CLUB website and ask for advice – that would be odd Most dancers that come on here asking for advice is b/c they are obviously newbies/green and thus why they are asking for advice and they may not know much about TUSCL to know it's a custy website. IMO it's best to treat it as legit unless it's obviously a troll but that would be hard to know for sure – just my opinion – but it's kinda douchy to treat chicks like shit that post innocent enough questions just b/c she didn't know any better – it's not as if she came here insulting anyone – so why insult her w/o knowing for sure if it's a troll – and nothing in her post would suggest she was.
  • Confucious
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ well said Papi. Also, the OP has a gun in her stocking or garter. Probably don't want to piss her off.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I agree with Papi_Chulo (as usual). We TUSCLers shouldn't automatically assume that every prospective dancer asking for advice on how to start stripping is a troll. This board is certainly troll-infested, but your post doesn't seem troll-like. Try out some clubs in your area -- or drive an hour away if you don't want to run into relatives and neighbors. Visit on days and nights, talk to dancers, audition -- get a feel for what you're getting into. Stay away from StripperWeb -- there's no reason to let those hags turn you into a cynic about SC customers preemptively, when interaction with actual customers will do the job nicely. Oh, and show us your tits :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I met a young dancer who told me she was in a custody battle to get her kid back. She asked my opinion about telling the judge that she had a steady work record working as a dancer for 2 years at the strip club. I wondered if the judge would think that was an indication of having a reliable work record or would work against her. I never saw her again so I'm not sure how that worked out. I simply told her I didn't know. That's a tough situation to be in though because some people do not think very highly of strippers and of the people who go to visit them. I don't think it's fair for them to judge others without knowing anything about them.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    The Op said she's still with the baby daddy and she's afraid he'll dump her. So with who is her custody battle with? Am I missing something?
  • Babydancergirl
    9 years ago
    I appreciate the people who are being nice on here thank you I had no idea what this site was I totally thought It was a strip forum and my custody battle is against my parents they have my child right now
  • Babydancergirl
    9 years ago
    I thought this site would be like stripper web or any other site like that I am not a "troll" lol I'm a real person from canada actually .. And I came on here seeking advice because I wasn't getting the advice I wanted on stripperweb no one was even commenting so I looked up other strip forums and this came up
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    In that case, I don't think anyone here is qualified to advise you what to do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    We can surely give decent advice w.r.t. being a dancer.
  • Babydancergirl
    9 years ago
    Well thanks anyways :)
  • Babydancergirl
    9 years ago
    I'll take the advice on being a dancer :)
  • Babydancergirl
    9 years ago
    I'll take the advice on being a dancer :)
  • nemesisk7
    9 years ago
    @babydancegirl Are you going to provide extras to your customers ?
  • crsm27
    9 years ago
    Here is another idea.... Instead of jumping full on to becoming a dancer. Maybe become a cocktail waitress or bartender at a club. Then you can see what it is like behind the scene. You can see if it is clean, dirty, extras, etc. You can see if you want to deal with some of the issues clients don't see... ie: if certain dancers are bitchy, helpful, etc towards new dancers. If management is good towards dancers. Stuff like that. Like others stated about the custody battle.... don't tell them you are a dancer. This way you can say: waitress or bartender. Now you might not make the $$$$ that a dancer gets. But good looking wait staff who are also quick at getting drinks and good service will make cash. Just another avenue to go try.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion