tuscl

At these TUSCL meet ups.....

Saturday, December 19, 2015 3:07 PM
Do you call each by your TUSCL handles, or by your real names? Or do you all just give everyone another fake name to call yourself?

26 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    They call me MISTER Tibbs
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    Come to one and find out!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I introduce myself as my given name. I don't see the point in maintaining anonymity when meeting someone that you plan on being a friend to. Everyone I've clubbed with has been given my real name.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Every one that I have met I have always given my real name to BTW its Bond James Bond
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To VM I agree with what you said no point in expecting friendship without reciprocating
  • DroidX
    9 years ago
    When I've met Shadow, I call him Mr. Cat out of respect.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    It might be fun to meet some of you...and some I don't have any interest at all in. But I'd rather it at a cocktail party or a tailgate party than at a club.
  • Jugo
    9 years ago
    Cock party Lmfao !
  • Jugo
    9 years ago
    Im going to introduce myself as God's greatest creation
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Better question: If you are one of the trolls with multiple personalities/user names, who do you introduce yourself as? "Hello, my name is John Doe... On TUSCL I go by.... Uh... I forget which name I am..."
  • Jugo
    9 years ago
    Lol ^^^
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    Not likely to club with the high rollers and whales in the near future, but lets' be honest. Anyone can roll through this site. Johnny Law, ex wives, in-laws, employers, people with an anti-adult entertainment agenda on either political extreme, or just the drooling idiot on the block who won't shut his mouth and makes your business his business. A nom-de-plum is a first line of securing your identity here. Its not necessary at a party with like minded friends.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I've always given my real name.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm, All these years l fooled you! :)
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    At other message boards I've been a member of, people usually go by their first names. Sometimes nicknames are memorable enough to stick.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    At the 3 TUSCL meets I've attended, most people told me their real first names but not their last names. I think that is a good way to go. But if someone wants more anonymity, they could just use their TUSCL handles. I have it easy because my real name is Jack.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    At the one I went to, I used my real first name. So did the others I met there, but sadly, the only one I remember was shadowcat's. The handles are so familiar, they're more "real" to me than real names.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Most people use their first names but obviously I'm not gonna push it if somebody is uncomfortable with that. I don't think Rech told anybody his first name but can't recall for sure.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    We have to use our TUSCL names as the starter. If any of us go to meet and say, "Hi guys, I'm Steve.", no one would know who they are on here.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I've met over 50 now and we always used given names. A dozen or so have have gone on to become real friends and eventually shared more
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sc, You old fart, you've had more time then the rest of us to meet those guys! :) You know what is weird to me. I know a number I've met, but only Papi from down my way. And since we don't normally visit the same clubs, I'll likely never see him other than at a meet of sorts.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    I give my real name and my stage name....same as I do with the girls. Makes them trust me more.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I would probably give my real name if I went to one if these meets but I'd probably answer to Phoenix or any of the past stage names I've used.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I will start with my juice name then proceeded with my government name
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I introduce myself as The Man From Uncle Yeah – I just give my first name – seems like the proper thing to-do when meeting someone in person.
  • l00ber
    9 years ago
    Tuscl meet-ups. I've been missing out?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion