Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The men of the tuscl

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I don't want to reveal everyone so I'll limit it to these three:

3 is obviously Motörhead

26 is SJG while he was a student at San Jose High

28 is Rech and one of the twins Trust me, I've met him, and that's him.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

And y? ant i , the juice in this picture ?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

36 is Jackslash (when he was younger)

40 is obviously Juice

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol, ooops ! My bad i am in those pictures lol....im #40 lmfao !!!!!!!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Im also that fat kid in the band outfit lol....that's my high school football and band years lol

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

2 is Rick Dugan suited up

16 is Papi Chulo. He was tired of being a "White" Hispanic so he tried getting a little darker

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

motor,

Nope, 4 is my friend Papi!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I never that being a lawyer could lead to so much free time. Damn man you must be really bored to surf the internet all day long looking for this stuff.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol ^^^^

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Motor, you're right. I'm 36, but my beard is whiter now.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

25, weed gives me motivation.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"2 is Rick Dugan suited up"

Brilliant, but I actually think rickdugan is the jumpsuit guy in number 8!

"I never that being a lawyer could lead to so much free time. Damn man you must be really bored to surf the internet all day long looking for this stuff."

Didn't take him long! He is the guy in photo 38 so he knew exactly where to find the photos! ;)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

27 is rockstar666

23 is rickdugans prom pic

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Lol! Shadowcat # 25.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Joe, I wish!!!!! LOL

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

31 and 32 are not TUSCLers

Between the two of them, they cover every stripper's boyfriend

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement