tuscl

Columbia SC

big_d_2011
South Carolina
Tuesday, December 15, 2015 7:52 AM
What is the best club for a mid day visit? I'm going to be in town early next week. Should I stop by Platinum or Platinum West?

20 comments

• JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    If your in Columbia SC your a hour 1/2 away from ATL Follies...what you would spend in gas is better used in getting into follies than the entry fee to those clubs But ! If your just wanting dances with decent mileage a with hot girls than PP west is the best option in my opinions. If ! Black ghetty is yo thang ya dig then try Mr. Lucky
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Both clubs are now a shell of their former being. If you must, hit one or the other and be prepared to bail early and try the other.
  • Ironcat
    9 years ago
    According to most of the reviews I have read, the state of South Carolina is cracking down everywhere. Even Myrtle Beach clubs have been affected. The religous folks want to force their morality on everyone, but I'm sure that once it starts to have an economic impact they will relent (especially in places like Myrtle Beach). For now, the clubs in SC suck compared to past standards.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    This is true ^^^ Atlanta Georgia is worth the short trip from Columbia SC...that's what $25 in gas ? That isn't shit if your a clubbers...at 70mph you be their in a hour Cheetahs for eye candy and follies for da juice ( code for sex)
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Go to Atlanta
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    There is nothing short about the trip from Columbia to ATL. 3 hrs if your speeding which is I'll advised on I-20
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Southeast peeps are legitimately spoiled. For most of America a decent grind at PP West will suffice, though I prefer PP Cola. All else fails it's a short trip to Rock Hill where that lil'hole in the wall club has had some pleasant surprises.
  • big_d_2011
    9 years ago
    Not really looking for extras, but mutual two way touching would be nice. In the past I've had great grinds at PP. Just wondering if anything has changed.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Both PP will suffice if thats all you seek
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    GACA how fuckin slow do you drive ? It's 3 1/2 hour's from Asheville,NC to Atlanta, Georgia
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I drive 60mph to 80mph
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Last time I was in Columbia at PP was in Aug, the day the new rules went into affect. I made it back to Follies in 3 hours.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Old ppl drive slow ass fook
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I drive 90 mph from Greenville to Atlanta. Never been caught but I use a high end radar detector and Waze.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I drive a whole lot slower after a policeman talked to me about how he could have arrested me etc, etc. The speeding ticket and lawyer cost really made me slow down. That was over a decade ago. I think if you get caught doing over 90 or 100, they may arrest you. In NC, the cop told me anyone out of state 15 or over the limit could be arrested. I was probably lucky he didn't recognize my name because I used to live in the area and the cops had my brother as the #2 driver they wanted to catch when I lived there. One of my brothers friends who got stopped saw a list the cop had of top ten drivers they were after. My brother pissed off an old hag living down the street from us and she called the police all the time to claim he was terrorizing the neighborhood by tearing down the street or some other crap. He got ticked off at her and would rev the engine as he drve by her house. He had a 66 mustang. It revved pretty good. She wanted it. She sounds like the bitch in South Carolina trying to pass a bill now to require an affivdate for guys to get impotence drugs. plus a 24hour waiting period and a cardiac stress test every 3 months. Some females are btches. This one got elected and started a bill for a new law. She even said it was against men because she thinks her bill is similar to other bills trying to protect unborn babies. She didn't phrase it like that though.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    not sure why autocorrect changed the words to she wanted it. True bitches just enjoy hurting men as much as possible I believe, maybe other women too if they get in her way. They don't care who gets hurts because they are just evil and wicked.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    I drive 80-90 Juice, so unless you hit a worm hole, it's 3 hrs to ATL from Columbia. And Asheville to ATL is more like less than 3hrs. How fckn slow are you driving?
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Da Juice mane is known to fudge a little bit. He's an entertainer you know.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol^^^
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Im duurr jewbix
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion