Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone ever get a new cell phone number?

warhawks
warhawksVIP1797

Crazy Town USA

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

...and it be a strippers old phone number? Lol.

I could only imagine if someone got a strippers old number the amount of PL texts and calls, etc that one would get for a while until the PL's realize that the girl changed her number.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

That would make for some funny prank text messaging and phone calls lol

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Lol I actually never thought of that, and I just got a new number for the first time in at least 6 years.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Many years ago, I got a new cell phone number and it previously belonged to a guy who owed the mob a lot of money.

I got another new cell phone number.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Damnit, Clubber, stop texting me about how you long for my body !! LMAO

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I've had the same number since the first time I got a cell phone, 15 or so years ago now.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I also still have my original cell #.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That would be funny as shit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement