tuscl

Way OT: What's going to happen to the USA if Trump becomes our next President.

He is an asshole, a rich asshole with a big mouth. Can he do what he is spouting off on the campaign trail??? Nope, like every President it become clear that Washington will remained mired in partisan politics and his powers will be curbed by the Supreme Court and Congress. No doubt the USA will deserve what it gets if he becomes our " leader "

89 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    I don't give a fuck who runs the country as long as gas stay cheap, my taxes go down and the domestic terror attacks stop. Yeah I know, no president can single handily solve those problems.

Trump is crazy, but is take him over Hillary - lesser of two evils so to speak.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    if you think the Muslims hate us now ...
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Hillary's voice and her fake ass smile...no dear god, please no
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Hillary's voice and her fake ass smile...no dear god, please no
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    If Trump is president, I will move to Italy and enjoy all the Italian women.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    All politicians are evil. Trump is clearly racist and he cares about himself first and for most, then the rich and the white people. That's it. He is fucking retard and if america puts him(or Carson or bush, which probably won't happen) in the white house, they deserve exactly what they get.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I usually vote Republican for President, though I wandered off the reservation to vote Libertarian in both 2004 (because I couldn't stand G.W. Bush) and 2008 (because I loathe John McCain). If the GOP is foolish enough to nominate Trump, 2016 will be another Libertarian year for me.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

Seriously? "...his powers will be curbed by the Supreme Court and Congress." Like the clown we have now?
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Republicans are just enjoying for a bit the thought of Trump walking into the White House after the Inauguration, giving Obama the Cobra, and telling him" your evicted". The Republican Party still has a silent majority controlling it that doesn't like mouth diarrhea. Republicans who want a strict Christian and Republicans who want someone who succeeded in business are both going to want Romney again over that comb-over clown.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Trump is unelectable, but if I'm wrong the GOP will join the Democrats in a policy to paralyze him. Nothng will get done.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    He is a clown, I mean reality star though, ain't he ?
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Clubber, absolutely. Honestly, name a president who got his way all the time. Obama has done alot. Much bad, but some good. Let's look at Mr Wonderful, George Bush Jr. who took us into Iraq for "weapons of mass destruction"
    Say what you will about all of our Presidents, it is our Constitutional right and our duty to engage ourself, however we can in the running of this country. You guys want to read some entertaining stuff, read my Red file. We won eventually in stopping the Vietnam war as our Presidents found out their war policies were ineffective and quite damaging to our service people in a failed war.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think he made a deal with the Clinton's, Tails he wins, heads he wins a deal with Hillary. He is a businessman Afterall. I would take him over Hillary. Won't be much different than Obama giving speeches except Trump is likely a better negotiator than Obama.
    Trump could have the opposite effect in one ways. Obama has caused gun sales to skyrocket. Trump may cause them to plummet. Trump is over promising just like Obama did. At least with Trump, no one is saying they won't have to work anymore because Trump will take care of them. I heard someone say that before Obama became President.

Yes I saw idiosyncrasy the movie.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    meant some ways not one ways, autocorrect overdoes it again
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    The thing that might irritate me is that I and many people are not really opposed to everything our candidates propose, it's just that they have us all so divided it's like we hate one group or another like it's a choice between voting for Hitler or Attilla the Hun or the Pope except the pope candidate never got through the primary. Republican leaning voters may think Obama and Hillary want to take away our gun rights by banning all assault weapons. Then our laws could be like in France. Only criminals could unleash destruction like that then. All law abiding people could get slaughtered. Obama, Hillary, Sanders, they all believe that is the way to go. Legally they would like it if Americans had no way to defend themselves.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Well correction, Sanders never said anything I recall about taking away gun rights that I know of for law abiding people. He probably just wants to tax you to death so you can't afford a gun or ammo.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I don't believe that he will get elected president but who knows . I guess we will find out soon enough . The establishment Republicans are all over the news today calling him a fascist with some truth to it. I personally see him as another reincarnation of Senator Joseph McCarthy from the 1950's, who used to call any one that didn't agree with him a communist. Like McCarthy, Trump calls anyone questioning him, unpatriotic . One thing is for sure he is making what would be a very dull Republican primary season interesting.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

Enlighten me. You state about obama's deeds, "Much bad, but some good." I am at a loss to find any good. Well, if you use "facts" spouted by this administration, don't bother.

Still, happy you are back. You just got me thinking how many good friends I have that are liberal. Maybe something is wrong with me!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Now goddammit, Clubber. You know that I am a liberal, a dirty word to many but as you know, I strongly defend everyone's right to free speech. I am most certainly NOT enamoured with Obama. We can disagree. You always bring up my " Spanish " LMAO. I am quite fluent, the problem always lies with the rapid speech of native language speakers. I don't claim to know every word, but after I convince them to speak more slowly, understanding occurs.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Now as to the cretin currently in the Oval office and believe you me, I don't care for him or most of his policies. I am not going to get into a diatribe one way or another. He'll be gone in 13 months and go on to be quite wealthy on the rubber chicken circuit. As far as our next " esteemed " leader, God help us all. God help us all.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Politics has become a form of entertainment instead of a debate about ideas. Trump is the most entertaining candidate. It is sad that so many people agree with his shallow and ignorant views.

America is the Roman republic in its last days. Shine, perishing republic!
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I can't see him winning or even being the GOP nom. But I do see him with a show on Fox News given how he is a ratings draw. I mean they actually gave Huckabee a show. And made Palin a correspondent or something.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Half of us will be dead within 2 years.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Now that's Obama inspired optimism! ^
    You might be right though.
    An asteroid could hit too.
    If so, hopefully we all wake up in a parallel Earth in our same bodies and think it was all a bad dream. Then all of you will sound as crazy a me.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

RE: your spanish.
    I've no idea what you said to, damn, can't even remember her name, but never saw her in the club again after that encounter.However, I am pretty damn sure I saw her working in a bank. There was that quick recognition glance, then she went in back. Never saw her there again either. Oh well, only had a couple of nice LD sessions with her.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I also believe he is unelectable.

But then, I never thought he'd still be in the lead at this point.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Cruz is winning in Iowa right now, which is actually close to voting. Trump isnt exactly crushing it in NH either.

National polls are kind of meaningless for.primaries. If trump fails to score a W in the first two states, he's probably done.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    As far as I'm concerned with the presidency, you just can't trust anyone who wants that much power. No matter who wins the election, we all lose.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    You got that right, PhantomGeek.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Since Trump is self-financed, he won't be forced out in the early contests.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Yes ilbbaicnl trump is self financed but to date he has spent less than any other candidate let's wait and see if he really wants to throw money down that black hole.
  • RedJohnson
    9 years ago
    If Trump wins, blame it on the current president.

Obama has done enormous damage to our long term economic prospects, most obviously with Obamacare but also through various regulatory agendas. What should have been a period of real economic recovery instead was a muddled quagmire of anemic growth, with folks dropping out of the labor force en masse, seeing their real spending power get walloped by spiraling health care costs (premiums, deductibles), taking subpar employment for lack of better options, etc., all the while with interest rates buried at emergency settings for his entire fucking tenure. What's even worse though is what's to come in the form of massive looming unfunded entitlements.

People are frustrated and rightfully so. Trump is a product of that frustration.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Two presidents in my lifetime have reduced the deficit: Clinton and Obama. Our economy has gone from severe recession to one of the strongest in the world (been to Europe or China lately? Not good). Unemployment is 5%. We have largely stayed out of expeditionary wars. Taxes are lower for the middle class. The top 1% is richer today than 7 years ago. Guns are still easily available by anyone. 13 million uninsured people now have insurance.

What's not to like (except the guns from my perspective)?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago

Why should he spend anything. The media follows him around like a stray puppy. All he needs to do is say anything and it will instantly be all across our land, and at no cost to him.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    rock,

What the fuck are you smoking???
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    rock, annual deficits ballooned under Obama and the national debt has almost doubled from 10.6 trillion to 20 trillion. And all the rest of what Red has posted is true too. I am not thrilled about Trump as he doesn't really fit in with my libertarian views of what the Republican party should be, but Hillary really frightens me after the callous disregard that Obama has shown for our long term economic health.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Say what you will about Hillary, but face the facts: odds are, she will be your next president.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Unlikely Nina, especially with how upset a good % of the population is becoming about Obamacare.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Deficit is NOT debt. It helps to know what you're talking about.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Lol are you joking? Hillary is easily the candidate who is most likely to be elected. Trump is unelectable, in fact the GOP is a joke so no one from there stands a chance (3rd straight election where the republicans will nominate an unelectable candidate), leaving Bernie and Hillary to battle it out in the primaries. Whoever wins that fight will win the presidency. I like Bernie, but if I'm being realistic, Hillary will beat him.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    rock, deficits ballooned during his tenure. The annual deficit is only lower vs. his bloated spending in prior years, which is what blew out the national debt, and is still high vs. pre-Obama norms. Google it and read slowly if you need to.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Pre-Obama was Bush, where people were losing their homes left and right in the middle of an awful recession...
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Nina, Hillary is a whack job in her own right. You may be too young to remember, but among her oldies but goodies was HillaryCare, which would have required us to report to local government run health centers for our medical care. She's had a number of other interesting positions as well over time, all of which will be trotted out during a general election.

I'm actually starting to believe that Trump has a good chance of beating Hillary in a general election, especially once hatred over Obamacare continues to balloon, with rising premiums and tax penalties, as well as with his anti-immigration stance, which plays well with both rednecks and blue collar Democrats.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    With all of the expert opinions expressed on this discussion board, it is hard for a person to make sound choice. Maybe I'll just go with my own advisers. My daughter says that the black females that she talks to won't vote for Hillary. My son says that Trump just needs to tone it down.

Now a brief intermission while I hit my favorite strip club.. :)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Trump has no chance whatsoever at beating Hillary. He will get demolished in the debates against her, first of all. Secondly, although Hillary is lacking in the general white-vote, she undeniably has a leg up in important demographic categories. Remember last election when Mitt Romney got a spray tan during his campaign when he was speaking in states/cities with large Latino populations? Why on earth would he do that? There are two correct answers: 1) 'Cause he's stupid. And 2), more importantly, the Latino Vote is crucial. Who do you think will win the Latino vote: Hillary or Trump? That's a rhetorical question, as the answer is quite obvious.

Trump has now targeted two groups (Mexicans, Muslims) very harshly, which no serious presidential candidate would do. He is incredibly obnoxious and bigoted without shame. I'm almost starting to believe he made some deal with Hillary to win the GOP nomination (since they'll nominate just about anyone who wants to be a part of their club), just so he can continue to act like a buffoon therefore letting Hillary run away with the presidency in exchange for some sort of business deal... After all, the Clintons were at Trump's wedding.

Never the less, all personal biases aside, any smart gambling person would place their bets on Hillary for the W, even if they hate her. The odds are in her favor.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Imma gonna vote for Alfred E. Neumann !!
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Nina, in normal times I might agree with you, but these aren't normal times. Trump is tapping into a tremendous amount of anger right now about the state of the economy and Obamacare. He is also tapping into xenophobia shared not only by all too many Republicans, but also among a meaningful % of the Democratic voting block.

He's not stupid, despite how some of his comments sound. I'm sure he has polling experts on the payroll and well understands that he's writing off Latino votes. I'm guessing that he's gambling on mobilizing the Republican base and picking up disgruntled blue collar Democrats along the way. We shall see, but history may well show that he is playing a brilliant strategy.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    A few random thoughts: I hope Hillary dies before the election; Missionary won't move anywhere if Trump wins because left wingers are all talk and no action; Nina Bambina is either an idiot or a liar because the height of foreclosures was under Obama, not Bush and Black home ownership and employment was higher under Bush than at any time in history; within 6 months of the Democrats taking control of Congress in January 2007 the unemployment rate doubled and the stock market lost half of its value; Rockstar is wrong because Obama has more than doubled our debt and run the highest deficits in history and Clinton didn't reduce a damn thing as he had huge deficits with a democratic Congress and in 1994 the Republicans took control of Congress and sent him budgets he signed reducing the deficit. Of Course under Clinton our national debt went up 50%; ifwe were serious about electing smart people Ted Cruz would be president. The idea Obama is really smart is hysterical. Compared with the Harvard law graduates I deal with in my practice Obama is Janitor level smart. If Obama was white he'd be the turd we call John Kerry.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    skibum609 - it's cute that you have to call me and idiot and a liar to get your agenda - oops I mean your point - across.

Height of foreclosures = effect of the Bush administration, which is axiomatic, and I wasn't even old enough to vote but still knew he was a moron. 1/4 of your taxes go to the psuedo war Bush created. Yayyy. Bye.

Rick - Latinos make up a significant portion of US citizens, do you know how much? If you did, and looked at historical precedent (like last election lol) you would understand that as the growing Latino population increases, the importance of their demographic vote is huge. If you honestly, all bias aside, think Hillary will lose to Trump, I cannot wait to talk to you 11 months from now.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Oops I think I was being quite modest with that 1/4 figure. Lol. I should just drop the mic now.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Bush came into presidency with a fine economy via Clinton, and quickly and vastly ruined it by filling his pal's pockets and spending money on wars and war toys. Obama came into presidency to a ruined economy and partisan government that would let him get little done. Let's please act like informed citizens.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Discussing politics is like herding cats the most vocal have made up their mind by now but we shall see what happens, this country will survive and maybe even thrive despite all of the partisanship. Truth be told all politicians approach from the left or the right,but the country runs a little bit off center in on one side or the other and that is not going to change any time soon. An aside to all of you Trump supporters if he follows through with his threat yesterday to leave the Republican Party all bets are off that will guarantee that the Democrats win the next election.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To clubber, I agree why should he, but wait and see when the rubber hits the road,he is going to have to then we will find out how serious he is. At this point it still looks like the rich loudmouth is just performing a vanity exercise the silly season is not over yet.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    @bum609-I'm independent, don't lump with in the lefts, you bitter old geezer.

The lefts are bad, and the rights are downright delusional. Let me give you some actual objective point of views. Obamacare and foreign relations are the worst things that happened during Obama's tenure. Some of you righties make such a big deal about foreign relations. Get over yourself, it's not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, there's a lot of other stuff more important. Obamacare was a complete disaster, I think most people will agree on that. Anyone with some kind of brain can see that the economy is much better now than at the end of the Bush tenure. The economy is pretty good right now. I guess Rick Dugan doesn't remember how the economy was 7,8 years ago.

If it comes down to Hillary vs Trump, of course Hillary is a better candidate than Trump. I can't envision anyone being worse than Trump. That being said I certainly won't vote for Hillary, so I will stay independent.

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Nina, the 2001 recession started right around the time that G.W. took office and was attributed to things that started in 2000, including interest rate hikes. Now I'm not blaming that recession on Clinton either, just like I'm not blaming G.W. for the housing crisis that led to the 2008-2009 recession. Recessions happen, usually once every 8 years. They are a normal part of the economic cycle, which needs to reset itself every so often. The Federal Reserve Bank, through interest rate policies, has a lot more influence on recession timing and depth than does a sitting President.

What I do judge Presidents by is whether they do things to impede or assist growth during recoveries and boom times. By this measure, Reagan, G.W. and yes, even Clinton, ended up being good Presidents. I also judge them by fiscal responsibility and this right winger cannot help but give Clinton good marks on that front too, though I also believe that the Dems losing control of Congress early in Clinton's tenure had something to do with it.

But Obama has failed on all fronts in my humble opinion. He spent obscene amounts of money, established unfunded future entitlements that will be crippling to the federal budget in the near future, has crippled the spender power of consumers by forcing high health insurance expenses upon them (which is hurting consumer spending) and has run the most anti-business (meaning anti-growth) regulatory regime since FDR. The results have been the worst post-recessionary recovery in many decades.

Sorry for the long winded explanation, but I wanted to be sure that we were all sitting in the same "informed citizen" category Nina. ;)
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Missionary, I was wading in it 7.8 years ago. I also remember how the economy was 10 years ago. See my comments above about post-recession recoveries.

Anyway, I've spent too much time on this thread already and I'll leave it as "we shall see." :)
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    To Rick you have it half right but FDR was not anti business during his tenure we had sustained growth in spite of a world war and he instituted SocialSecurity which is by far the most popular government program in our history. Let's remember that he was probably the most popular president aside from George Washington and since Let's wait 50 years or so then we can see how Clinton, Bush,Bush2,& Obama stack up we need to have a bit more perspective. One thing is for sure Trump will never measure up to Reagan or Clinton who were both very popular and polarizing at the same time.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    well for starters, the people who serve you mcdonalds and bags your groceries, won't be working anymore as there will be no welfare, and the job won't be enough to support them. Better learn how to hunt and cook folks because that's just the tip of the iceberg.
  • Dancer_
    9 years ago
    Hmmm, then how they gonna support themselves?

I despise concept of welfare. If you are a healthy, young individual, then I don't understand why state would be obligated to support you.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Rock,

Semantics! A good link below that SPECIFICALLY mentions that libs like to use deficit to cover obama's incredible debt!

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/…

"Unemployment is 5%". About 1/2 correct. E6 ( real rate) is 9.9%, November 2015.

http://www.bls.gov/

It helps to know what libs talking points are.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    I have to laugh at anyone who thinks that Donald Trump could have a beneficial effect on the debt any more or less than a real politician. The corporation which bore his name went into receivership 4 times, while Trumps personal stake did not suffer from the bankruptcies, unlike normal working Americans. So if anything I would expect no miracle recovery from a prospective Trump White House. If anything, I think we would see tax relief for the wealthiest Americans and the rest of us would have toupee.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Nina,

A quick point. You do know what caused the housing crash, correct? You do know who tried to get it corrected in Congress, correct? And then you do know that Barney Frank, chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW5qKYfq…

Check the 1:35 mark!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Hugh,

Tell me, when was the last time the government made money? Not printed, made.

Trump has.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I made money last time I worked, does that qualify me as president?
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    (Rhetorical question of course)
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    NinaBambina for President !!!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Nina,

In a sense, but then if you knew, you would dodge the obvious.

vm,

A dancer presidential candidate has to show us their tits!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

Speaking of tits, the avatars are so small to tell. Is yours still MG?
  • minnow
    9 years ago
    Nina- Check back with us when you turn 35 (the minimum age required to be POTUS). Meanwhile, if you're 25, you can run for Congress, and put your moneymaking talents to use there.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    No, Clubber, I would imagine it is some Porn star. Since I've been away, Founder changed things, I haven't been able to post a pic of MG so far. I can't even find the link to the pictures I used to have here. I am going to start another thread to find out who knows how to find their inventory of pics.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

I replied to that post. I need MG back! :)
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Minnow - as I said, it was a rhetorical question, which is just used to lay emphasis on a point; no real answer is expected. Not only do I know the president must be at least 35, but I've known that since high school. And no, I'm not 25.

I am also 22 credits away from graduating with a Political Science degree, concentration on Public Policy, and minoring in history. So yes, I know what I'm talking about. I wouldn't discuss it if I didn't. That wasn't directing at you in particular, but any other geniuses here asking me entry level questions about politics as if I don't know the answer.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    Dancer95 absolutely missed the point of what I just said. then again, like most republicans, she just said what I always here.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Rick, the deficits (like those of FDR) were the result of the fiscal policy needed in response to the contracting economy. Europe was not willing to have any fiscal stimulus, and they are in much worse shape than the US.
  • former_stripper
    9 years ago
    People think Trump is serious but he's not. He's a joke and doing it for a reason, like to make the Republicans look bad.Maybe someone is paying him off or he just wants attention, who knows. The Republicans instead will nominate one of the kooks in the party instead of the sane people and they will lose to Hillary. No. I don't like it either and Bill Clinton did a lot of bad things to the economy like NAFTA (full disclosure: I worked on his re-election campaign)but the Clintons still have lots of supporters. If you don't believe me, go and ask people who are black or women or many other groups. Trump in his joke is turning many groups away from Republicans. Me personally I will likely vote Libertarian as I dislike almost everyone running and the ones I do like don't stand a chance (and there are people on both sides I like but none will get noms).
  • RandomMember
    9 years ago
    Ilbbie +1. Exactly.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    fs,

Excellent idea! Vote Libertarian!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Clubber for President !!
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    vm,

First illegal executive order, "The law will leave strip clubs alone and Harleys for every sensible adult."
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Amen !! Clubber, I keep trying to put MG in as my avatar. This site won't let me. I'll try again now.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    To answer the titular question: in all likelihood, not a damned thing. Even if elected (not likely in itself, for reasons having little to do with his political positions), *both* parties in Congress will stonewall him unless he "compromises" with them.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Quite true.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    gmd,

Let's hope that obama hasn't set the bar where all the illegal things (executive orders) he gets away is permanent.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Well, when presidential histories of his order are written after he leaves office are like other Presidents. It doesn't look good. The guy is a schmuck
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Scary that he still has a year to further damage this country.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Under Obama millions lost their health insurance I read. Millions more are paying a whole lot more for premiums without any extra benefits like me.

Our national debt has increased several times more than what it used to be. Taxpayers will likely pay in the end. I believe younger generations will likely vote for Hillary or Sanders thinking they will give them more for nothing. maybe even free college tuition. I think we'll all pay more with any of those choices. On the other hand, there's no telling what Trump might do. The one thing I dislike most about Hillary is her proposal to tax all of our retirement accounts 1% every time we buy and sell a stock. That would wipe out my lifetime savings with her plan given enough time. I guess in her mind that would be mission accomplished.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Example of Hillary's proposal. I saved 100,000 over 20 years. I make 10 trades a year and just break even. Year 1 I pay 10,000 and only have 90k. year 2 I pay 9k and only have 81k left. year 3 I pay over 8k and only have 73k left for my retirement. I will have paid over 27k out of my lifetime savings in only 3 years and this would not be good. Now my options would be save more and spend a whole lot less. If the rest of the middle class did the same thing, we might enter a great depression. Strip clubs would likely close due to lack of customers. stock market would likely crash and stay pretty dead with people opting to save money at home or in a bank if banks were not charging negative rates like some have suggested will likely happen. To eliminate people keeping cash at home, the banks might outlaw cash and only use e money. Strip clubs and dancers might be required to pay taxes on every transaction. yep, I can foresee a bright future with Hillary. hopefully it won't be as bad as it can get but I'm afraid we'll find out. Republicans control congress so some things might get blocked for a while.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    shark.

Sadly, these days, Congressional Republicans for the most part are demo lites! :(
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion