tuscl

Black clubs in and around Chicago

kevinmac
Florida
I am an older white guy who loves black women. I will be visiting Chicago soon, and I am hoping you can recommend a club where I can go to watch black dancers for a while. I know about Arnie's, and I will end my evening there, but the one time I have been there (a Sunday night), there was no one dancing. I will be there on a Monday evening. If there are no all black clubs you can recommend, then perhaps a good mixed club. Thanks in advance for your time.

15 comments

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Club O and Skybox, near each other on Halsted in Harvey and just a few miles from Arnie's, usual have some tasty chocolate. Jimmy's, a few miles away on Lincoln Highway in Chicago Heights, is becoming an increasingly black club. On my last two visits there were at least half a dozen black girls and two or three white girls.

Club O opens at noon and Jimmy's at 4. Skybox is unfortunately closed on Monday. If I were you, I would start at Jimmy's in the early evening, move on to Club O later, and end up at Arnie's for obvious reasons. Enjoy -- I know I would!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    @ Deuce:

It appears the OP may be unfamiliar w/ those clubs; perhaps you can post a short description of the mileage (and costs) of the clubs you mentioned.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    There is also Red Diamond in Markham and Temptations in nearby Gary, IN.

Red Diamond has a bit of an odd-schedule so best to check their website (there is a link to their FB page on their TUSCL club page) – their FB page lists the club is open only Fr – Mo from 11 pm – 4 am – you may want to call the club ahead of time to confirm
  • kevinmac
    9 years ago
    Thanks. What does OP mean in your previous post? From reading the review, red diamond sounds like no place to sit, my back is not up to standing a long time. Thanks for your advice, and to the previous gentleman as well.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Black clubs + Chicago= endless 2amers. Have fun!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    OP = Original Poster

And yeah – Red Diamond seems like more of a party strip-club – have not been there personally but keep up with the few reviews.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I certainly don't avoid the black or mostly black clubs of South Chicago and East St Louis, but I'm usually gone long before midnight, let alone 2am! I just hope they don't have any 11pmers :)

Exception: A few months ago I hit Jimmy's at about midnight after an evening concert at Northerly Island and stayed until 3am! The crowd was more "urban" than I'm used to, but it was all good and I had a fantastic time. (Otherwise I wouldn't have stayed until 3, right?)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "I am an older white guy who loves black women."

You aren't alone.

I wish blackstripclubs.net was still up.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I didn't have time for more details earlier today, but now I do because "The Simpsons" was preempted by a Presidential address.

Jimmy's is mostly black these days. Dances recently went up from $15 topless/$25 nude to $20/$30, take place in semi-private booths in a large communal area, and are fairly high-mileage. No cover except after 11 on Friday and Saturday nights, when it's $10. There is also a rather new VIP room which I've been told has a monitored camera and isn't worth the upcharge.

Club O always has a daytime mix of white, black, and Latina girls, so I assume that's true at night as well, though all of my 20+ visits have been on weekday afternoons. I believe the $10 cover kicks in at 7. Dances are $30 nude and are fairly private, taking place behind diaphanous curtains. The old $20 topless option seems no longer to be available. I find mileage here to be quite high. Club O has a very expensive VIP room in which anything is possible with the right girl, but I don't know what it costs -- certainly more than I want to pay.

Arnie's usually has black dancers and mostly black customers. I have been twice, both times late on a Friday afternoon, so I paid no cover. After 7 I believe it costs $15-20 to get in, depending on what the door guy thinks he can get from you. You're no doubt aware that many girls' menus are wide open here. This is the only Chicago-area club at which I've gotten BJs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ excellent
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “…I know about Arnie's, and I will end my evening there, but the one time I have been there (a Sunday night), there was no one dancing …”

Do you mean no dancers in the club; or no dancers on stage; I’ve never been to Arnies but keep up with the reviews and AFAIK this is not a stage-dancing club and barely a lap-dancing club; i.e. it’s pretty much about the extras (although I’m sure lap-dances can be had but one needs to know the price b/c some reviewers have been up-charged to where they could have gotten extras for what they paid for dances).

Arnie’s looks like the kinda place where dancers get on-stage if they want-to and the club may not force them and thus many dancers may not choose to get on-stage – but not sure this is the way it is since I’ve never been; just what I remember reading.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I've spent a couple of hours on my two visits to Arnie's and have never seen a dancer on stage, though it may be different late at night. Between 5:30 and 7 on a Friday their M.O. is to sit with a customer at the bar and persuade him, in a very hands-on way, to go back to the private dance area for extras of various kinds.
  • kevinmac
    9 years ago
    Thanks Mr Deuce. All of your posts in this discussion have been very helpful.

All the best.
  • sweetjamesjones
    9 years ago
    I agree w/ mr. Duece & Papi. Arnies is definitely all about the extras w little to no stage shows. Club O & skybox are more traditional alternatives however there skbox seems to have more Latina dancers now than in the past. Papi mentioned temptations in Gary, IN, but last I heard they were shut down b/c of a raid, not sure if they are back open. There is a spot called fantasy which is just over the Indiana border in Hammond that had some decent sistas last time I went. Red diamonds would be great because they definitely have the eye candy, but the times I've been seating has been extremely limited. Here is the link the red diamonds Instagram page so you can get an idea of the type of girls they have. Happy hunting.

https://www.instagram.com/undercovergirl…
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Yea

I two am a white man inside a black man
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion