Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Remember when girls hitchhiked?....

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ever pick one up?

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I would pick her up

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I've been everywhere

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^^^ of course

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Yeah, they never looked like that though. Mostly fatties and meth heads.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yes, along the freeways here in Detroit, occasionally a babe has her thumb out. If possible, I'll pick her up. It is the Good Samaritan in me. LMAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

If that was the ho i would shoot her in the pussy juice

Profile picture for sflguy123
sflguy123
•

Yes, I think she's still in the trunk. Doesn't seem bang on the trunk anymore and kinda smells back there. Maybe I'll check on her someday. :O

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Not in recent times, but yes, in the past. I look at it this way. I would hope that a woman close to me that had the need, wold be assisted by a decent guy.

Yeah, I know, I visit strip clubs, but that is a different environment. Doesn't make me a bad guy in the civilian world.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I have picked up hitch hikers after leaving a strip club. After I agreed one girl actually asked me If I was going to go creepy on her. I said no. She didn't give me any trouble. I was thinking if I didn't help her, someone creepy might. Afterwards I was thinking I'm glad she didn't try anything or fall asleep in my car. What kind of girl hitches a ride at a strip club parking lot?

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

When I was in college I gave a ride to a girl that hitched about 900 miles to and from home. Said she was not making good mileage that trip. I asked what she meant and she said she was only half way home and I was going to be her 3rd blowjob.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

My ATF was in Hawaii a few years ago and the guy she was staying with kept trying to fuck her so she started thumbing to the airport & got picked up by a young native Hawaiian guy, ended up staying with him & his family for a month and eventually came home. About a week ago she went back and is now living with the guy. He's got a shit eating grin on his face.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"When I was in college I gave a ride to a girl that hitched about 900 miles to and from home. Said she was not making good mileage that trip. I asked what she meant and she said she was only half way home and I was going to be her 3rd blowjob."

Brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"I have picked up hitch hikers after leaving a strip club. After I agreed one girl actually asked me If I was going to go creepy on her. I said no. She didn't give me any trouble. I was thinking if I didn't help her, someone creepy might. Afterwards I was thinking I'm glad she didn't try anything or fall asleep in my car. What kind of girl hitches a ride at a strip club parking lot?"

I think the bigger question is "What kind of girl hitches a ride at a strip club parking lot and doesn't expect somebody creepy to pick her up?"

Seriously though, you must be a good egg sharkhunter! Stay brilliant!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement