9 years ago
    I've been everywhere

http://youtu.be/ZsgCzszkLS8
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ of course
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Yeah, they never looked like that though. Mostly fatties and meth heads.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yes, along the freeways here in Detroit, occasionally a babe has her thumb out. If possible, I'll pick her up. It is the Good Samaritan in me. LMAO
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    If that was the ho i would shoot her in the pussy juice
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Yes, I think she's still in the trunk. Doesn't seem bang on the trunk anymore and kinda smells back there. Maybe I'll check on her someday. :O
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Not in recent times, but yes, in the past. I look at it this way. I would hope that a woman close to me that had the need, wold be assisted by a decent guy.

Yeah, I know, I visit strip clubs, but that is a different environment. Doesn't make me a bad guy in the civilian world.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I have picked up hitch hikers after leaving a strip club. After I agreed one girl actually asked me If I was going to go creepy on her. I said no. She didn't give me any trouble. I was thinking if I didn't help her, someone creepy might. Afterwards I was thinking I'm glad she didn't try anything or fall asleep in my car. What kind of girl hitches a ride at a strip club parking lot?
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    When I was in college I gave a ride to a girl that hitched about 900 miles to and from home. Said she was not making good mileage that trip. I asked what she meant and she said she was only half way home and I was going to be her 3rd blowjob.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    My ATF was in Hawaii a few years ago and the guy she was staying with kept trying to fuck her so she started thumbing to the airport & got picked up by a young native Hawaiian guy, ended up staying with him & his family for a month and eventually came home. About a week ago she went back and is now living with the guy. He's got a shit eating grin on his face.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "When I was in college I gave a ride to a girl that hitched about 900 miles to and from home. Said she was not making good mileage that trip. I asked what she meant and she said she was only half way home and I was going to be her 3rd blowjob."

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "I have picked up hitch hikers after leaving a strip club. After I agreed one girl actually asked me If I was going to go creepy on her. I said no. She didn't give me any trouble. I was thinking if I didn't help her, someone creepy might. Afterwards I was thinking I'm glad she didn't try anything or fall asleep in my car. What kind of girl hitches a ride at a strip club parking lot?"

I think the bigger question is "What kind of girl hitches a ride at a strip club parking lot and doesn't expect somebody creepy to pick her up?"

Seriously though, you must be a good egg sharkhunter! Stay brilliant!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion