Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How do you use the TUCL "Hotlist"?

ididthisonce

North Carolina

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Mine are not considered to be an endorsement but rather clubs that I have visited or reside in a geographical area in which I plan to visit and simply wish follow their activity. I just don't like searching through reviews of various clubs and probably would not travel to faraway city just to go to visit a particular venue....well maybe except Mons Venus. Been trying to find time for several years to get there based on a friend's accolade. About once a week I check my list for updated review dates and begin reading the new ones.

How do you gents use the list? Endorsement or as a filter tool?

Thanks in advance.

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

Written too damn early. Title should say TUSCL Hotlist.

My apologies to Founder

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Filter. Or rather, it's like bookmarks in my web browser.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I usually click on what i please

Im sure Deputy Scat will not be happy about this

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I use the Hotlist to keep up with my favorite clubs. I can quickly find the latest reviews.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I don't. If someone wants to know which clubs I like, they can PM me. :)

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I don't use it either. I think too much information about users is on here already without having a hotlist users are looking at. I think the discussions should be hidden to the public without logging in like reviews.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I have no use for them.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Dont lie

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

LOL

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

I use it to easily track updates of clubs I like to visit in my area, as well as clubs I plan on visiting when out of town.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Sometimes I use it to warm up chakken fangers

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Don't use it either – I always assumed the Hotlist would be a list of the “hot”/preferred clubs – since my SC taste is def a niche; I did not want to lead any PLs astray by hot-listing clubs that I like but most others are not into.

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

I use it because it makes it a lot easier to track reviews for the clubs I'm interested in. It's an easy way to quickly see if there are any new reviews on clubs I visit regularly, or at least have visited. I like to be up on if there's any new talent or changes.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

Most of my list is clubs I either go to regularly or clubs I go to when I am in the area. Some of them are clubs I haven't been to, but will if I am ever in the area, if only once.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement