tuscl

How do you use the TUCL "Hotlist"?

ididthisonce
North Carolina
Mine are not considered to be an endorsement but rather clubs that I have visited or reside in a geographical area in which I plan to visit and simply wish follow their activity. I just don't like searching through reviews of various clubs and probably would not travel to faraway city just to go to visit a particular venue....well maybe except Mons Venus. Been trying to find time for several years to get there based on a friend's accolade. About once a week I check my list for updated review dates and begin reading the new ones.

How do you gents use the list? Endorsement or as a filter tool?

Thanks in advance.

14 comments

• ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Written too damn early. Title should say TUSCL Hotlist.

My apologies to Founder
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Filter. Or rather, it's like bookmarks in my web browser.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I usually click on what i please

Im sure Deputy Scat will not be happy about this
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I use the Hotlist to keep up with my favorite clubs. I can quickly find the latest reviews.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I don't. If someone wants to know which clubs I like, they can PM me. :)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I don't use it either. I think too much information about users is on here already without having a hotlist users are looking at. I think the discussions should be hidden to the public without logging in like reviews.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have no use for them.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Dont lie
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    LOL
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I use it to easily track updates of clubs I like to visit in my area, as well as clubs I plan on visiting when out of town.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Sometimes I use it to warm up chakken fangers
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Don't use it either – I always assumed the Hotlist would be a list of the “hot”/preferred clubs – since my SC taste is def a niche; I did not want to lead any PLs astray by hot-listing clubs that *I* like but most others are not into.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    I use it because it makes it a lot easier to track reviews for the clubs I'm interested in. It's an easy way to quickly see if there are any new reviews on clubs I visit regularly, or at least have visited. I like to be up on if there's any new talent or changes.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Most of my list is clubs I either go to regularly or clubs I go to when I am in the area. Some of them are clubs I haven't been to, but will if I am ever in the area, if only once.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion