tuscl

Eddie Lacy misses curfew night before Packers-Lions game

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201…

So let me get this straight: Two guys miss curfew the night before a Thursday night game in Detroit, meaning they were out doing something, later than they should have, that they didn't want to tell anyone about (i.e. a legit excuse) on a Wednesday. You know, that kickin' party night. And whatever it was they were doing got one guy cut and another guy demoted to the point where they're now working out other guys at his position.

What would you say the odds are these guys were at Penthouse or Flight Club?

15 comments

• vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Very well could have been. The Lions are known to hang out there.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Either that or they were playing Bingo at Saint Alphonsus in Dearborn. Not much to do in Detroit on a Wednesday night.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    They were with Motörhead at the grand china buffet.
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    That's kinda what I'm thinking.

Only other thing I could see is that they were at the Suns/Pistons game, which might be what gets said to the media no matter where they were. That game did go to overtime. But honestly, then, tell the brass that and they'll probably be OK with it. Hell, call your position coach from the game: "Hey, great game, great seats, going to OT, we might be a little late, that OK?"

I have a sneaking suspicion, however, that's not where they were. Remember, these guys play in Green Bay. In terms of ladies, that's literally going from the outhouse to the Penthouse. Kinda hard to blame them.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The General Tso's Chicken is the best.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I'd love to play in Green Bay because of the great tradition and the great fans, but like AnonymousJim said, the women suck there (not in a good way), I wouldn't want to live in Green Bay.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    It was a home game for Detroit so don't the players stay at their homes?

So how do they know if each player is home and at what time?
  • AnonymousJim
    9 years ago
    The two players in question were Packers. The only place the Packers might not stay in a hotel on the road is Chicago, but I bet they even stay there.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    sflguy,asleep at the wheel once again,LOL.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    Fuck me since the original post mentioned stripclubs in the Detroit area and then the second post mentioned Detroit players it got in my head they were Detroit players.

I'm a Steelers fan so I overlooked they were players from the away team.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    So the home team has no curfew but since the away team is all staying in a hotel they have a curfew?

A Detroit player can stay out until 6am and be ok.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Smoke another one.LOL.
  • goldmongerATL
    9 years ago
    The rumor is they were at a gangbang party with a stripper from Henry VIII.

Well, that's the rumor I'm starting, anyway.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^ sounds legit to me. lol.
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    They got in late b/c they were reading Papi's reviews of the clubs in TX were they play next. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion