tuscl

Writing Club Review Q and A

Friday, December 4, 2015 10:21 AM
My Question is What is the most important section of a review ?

15 comments

• Subraman
    9 years ago
    For me, the strip club experience I'm looking for is: - Pretty girls - Club serves alcohol - Slow hustle type environment And, not surprisingly, that's pretty much the only things I care about in reviews. I don't care about extras ITC (they're a nice option, but I"m fine getting my extras OTC), I only care about lap/VIP prices if they are out-of-bounds from "usual and customary" in this area. I do appreciate knowing if the surrounding neighborhood is dangerous and there are any special tips for infiltrating and exfiltrating without getting mugged :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Foor me it's about the dancers first and foremost: + Dancer type (avg rating x/10 including a description of the various ethnicities; spinners vs thick girls; lots of fake tits or lots of natural girls) + mileage (good 2-way contact?; VIP extras?) + dance cost and VIP room fee? + # of dancers (was it a sausage fest or can one get dances if one wanted them) + do the dancers approach or can you die of a heart-attack at your table and no one notice Other than the dancers; other details are important – cover charge? Parking (free or valet; small or large); club large or small (enough seating?); crowd (thug or mellow)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    @Swiss - A couple of days ago, I asked the TUSCLers here to provide some feedback on my first review. I got some great, honest feedback that may be useful to you in this discussion. Here's the link: [view link]
  • slickwilliam
    9 years ago
    I'm with Papi. I want the kind of information that I can't get anywhere else and that is going to help me decide what day and time I will go (requires reading several different reviews) and how to gauge my expectations.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    If I'm scouting a new club I care a lot about parking, cover, number of dancers, dance prices. If there are hundreds of reviews for a club with correct info, no need to be #101. But if no one has reviewed it in six months it may be time to update. I also care about bouncer presence and mileage differences between girls. Basically I want all the info it might take a few visits to figure out.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The club layout. Where is the stage/s bars/men's room, etc. I'm kidding. I find all that stuff just filler. My pet gripe about most reviews is the lack of dance and VIP pricing.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Value for me. My budget is usually $2-250 so I don't go to the top line clubs where VIP is $500+.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Did you happen to run into Juice? If so; that's a club I wanna hit.
  • Dolfan
    9 years ago
    I'd agree with Papi's criteria, but to me it also helps greatly if you can compare it to other clubs in the area where applicable. For example if there's two clubs on the same street.& you've been to both, mentioning that the girls tend to be hotter, slimmer, sluttier, whatever adjective you want, at Club A than at Club B, that's good info.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Most of what people write I do not care about. What it comes down to is front room GFE. This is what determines how good the back room will be. [view link] Without front room GFE, then the back room action is just clip joint stuff. So without front room GFE, better to just do OTC with a girl. I am not traveling to out of area places yet, but I will be. SJG
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Both Papi's & Dolfan,s comments are on the mark, when I sit down to write a review of a club I look to see if anyone else has done a review of that club. I then try to add points to my review that others might have missed although I must say very rarely does Papi miss anything.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    "although I must say very rarely does Papi miss anything." Based on Papi_Chulo's useful feedback on my thread, I took a look at his review history. It's an understatement to say that he doesn't miss anything. In truth, Papi should have a New York publishing deal. He doesn't write reviews, he writes encyclopedia articles.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I make War and Peace look like a Reader's Digest article
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    - smoking v. non-smoking - available mileage and cost, obviously - whether or not I'm risking getting 2am'ed
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Pricing for everything (cover, parking, dances) and typical quantity of day girls - I try and avoid clubs with only 1 or 2 dancers if I can. Looks are generally very subjective, as is mileage, so I dismiss most of that stuff. Just the facts, ma'am.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion