tuscl

Holy shit! Did you catch the Lions-Packers game?

Thursday, December 3, 2015 8:41 PM
Rodgers touchdown...unbelievable! Rodgers touchdown...unbelievable! Rodgers touchdown...unbelievable!

16 comments

• sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Amazing finish
  • Rholder55
    9 years ago
    It was the Lions, what do you expect? Haha..
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Completely expected it. Especially after the defensive penalty gave GB one more chance with no time left on the clock. Typical lions. SOL. Same old Lions.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    Damn that rickthelion! His stupid facemask penalty cost us the game. I hereby sentence him to be trampled to death by a herd of wildebeest!
  • GoVikings
    9 years ago
    mikeya has seen that Aikman commercial
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Any given Thursday.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    Just when I thought the Browns had the worst luck to end a game this week along come the Lions. As long as my Bengals don't get jealous and try to one up the Lions on Sunday I will be happy.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Damn that rickthelion! His stupid facemask penalty cost us the game. I hereby sentence him to be trampled to death by a herd of wildebeest!" Didn't see the game, but this is brilliant!
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    How about he get trampled by a herd of dancers at The Penthouse Club, one of our best clubs in the Detroit area.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Yeah, that last play was brilliant. Rogers threw the bomb, several players from both teams that were there in the end zone went up for it, and miracles of miracles, Green Bay caught it and beat us. SHEEESH !!!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    ESPN showed an interesting piece of trivia. Richard Rodgers who caught the miracle pass - his dad was part of the Cal-Stanford band-on-the-field play.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    When you are a Detroit Lion, you lose on last second Hail Mary passes... It's what you do... You can also save 15% on car insurance...
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I started watching it rooting for the Packers just because of a certain lion character on here with bad Karma thinking will Karma strike back? Then I fell asleep. Here is a replay. [view link]
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    More proof Jim Caldwell is a bad coach Why wasn't Megatron in the game? He was taller than anyone else. Why was their best pass rusher out of the game? Why were two defenders wasted guarding the sidelines? There was no time on the clock. Even Caldwell admitted he was caught by surprise by the Hail Mary pass. What an idiot.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Aw shucks, motorhead, Caldwell is as good of a guy as Wayne Fontes. Great personality, those shiny white teeth, and that trail of white powder in his car. Good ole Wayne !!
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Us cheeseheads are very happy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion