tuscl

Rate the blond

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Context:
----------
Having a hard time falling asleep tonight – so have been watching some YouTube music vids and me being a child of the 80s that's the kinda music I like most.

I like Van Halen though it's not necessarily my fave artist nor is rock necessarily my fave genre (I enjoy good songs no matter what the genre).

Anyway – as a child of the 80s I grew up w/ MTV – Van Halen's 1984 album was def a mega-album with songs such as “Jump”; “Panama”; and “Hot for Teacher”; all which had epic videos IMO.

But there was a song in that album that I really really liked and was not even aware it was on there – it's called “I'll Wait” and growing-up I don't ever recall seeing a video for that song on MTV.

Anyway – I looked up the song on YouTube to hear it and lo and behold unknown to my White Hispanic self there is a video for it – but it looks as if it's a recent video that was shot way after the album came out (me thinks?).

Anyway – there is a very attractive, young, slim, model-looking blond in the vid – she def looks like a model but I do not recognize her – looking at the comments on the YouTube page she is supposedly a Dutch model by the mane of Doutzen Kroes.

Anyway – what do you pervs, I mean well intentioned hobbyists think of her – and do you know her - and what do you think about Van Halen and this song (“I'll Wait” - I def like it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqDfzO42…

33 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I think she is very attractive (very pretty *and* sexy) – but of course I'd kick her to the curb over some curvy chocolate (just keepin' it real)
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    Doutzen Kroes ...Wow ......

according to her wikipedia In 2014, Kroes came in second on the Forbes top-earning models list (after Gisele Bündchen), estimated to have earned $8 million in one year

She was born in 1985 and the song came out in 1984.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ cool - thanks- I think she would def qualify as a "10" (if not higher)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I would fuck her in the pussy
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    I would rate her as a goddess.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Man if she curled up her arm I would fuck her on the inside of her elbow
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    LOL!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I think she could make me cum in my pants. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Shame on you shadow – at your age?

:)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shadow just cums inside himself
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi,

Seriously???
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi,

Since I'm older an it seems a more of a VH fan, I've heard the song many times. She's hot enough, if one is into blonds. Me, not so much, but she could likely shadowcat (new TUSCL term from above sc post) me. I prefer her girlfriend in the video.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    She has some brilliant tan lines in these pictures!

http://www.vman.com/site/content/546/dou…

: )
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Papi, I'm getting worried. I've never viewed you as a threat because you like the big black booty, but if you start going after the hot blonde strippers I'll be out of luck.
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    She looks like the girl I paid a visit last night. She went to work last night. Dang, my CF2 was so fucking hot last night. The girl in the video is skinnier than the CF2, though. But both of them are super sexy.

It's just so awesome fucking these kinds of bitches.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

She's right up my alley in type of girls I'm interested in when in a strip club.

I agree with Jack, I thought you only liked the big chocolate thigh girls Papi?
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I think Papi was more interested in the song than the model. :)
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    She's a dime. A ten. Diez.

+5 points to 4got for the great link. Brilliant tan lines indeed.

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Perfect 20
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    She looks a little like Rebecca Romijn. So yeah, I like her. A lot.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    The girl we all WISH lived next door! Aieeee!
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I *do* think she's attractive – but my main motivation for putting her up is that I thought most TUSCLers would be gaga over her – as I said in the first post; she is attractive but she could not compete for my affections compared to the chocolate – i.e. if I saw her in a mixed SC and there was a brickhouse ebony next to her; my eyes would be all over the ebony and not her.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    What's not to like!
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Kate Upton is hotter as far as blondes go
  • sflguy123
    9 years ago
    I'd take Sarah Hyland over her but she's prettier than Giselle who I think looks like a giraffe.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Huh. I'd call this girl more attractive than Upton. Sarah Hyland is decent too, but this girl edges her out, too.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Kate Upton doesn't look as good as she used to.

http://www.etonline.com/news/165665_kate…

This woman is much hotter in my opinion.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    That is not Kate Upton. I don't know who that girl is
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    It is her. She was filming a movie, so she might be wearing a wig, but it's her. The article states that. She's out of shape now.
  • DivorcedDude
    9 years ago
    Actually, looks like you're right Mikey. The woman is Kate's body double from the movie, not her. At the end of the article, they printed a correction:

UPDATE: A source tells ET exclusively that the woman shown in the swimsuit is actually Upton's body double, as the actress-model was kept carefully wrapped up in a robe at all times. Whether it's Upton or a stand-in, she still looks great.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    She's hot. I would Jump her
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Papi,

Interestingly, on the way home last evening, guess what tune I heard on the radio? You are correct, sir, “I'll Wait”.

I would guess it had been years since I heard it, or I just didn't pay much attention to it, but since you brought it up...
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ it's a great song to cruise/drive to
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion