tuscl

Texting Three Girls Right Now

Wednesday, December 2, 2015 9:24 PM
It's a busy time for me right now. My three (2 dancers + 1 ex-dancer) friends are texting me right now. I feel so 'busy'. I can't believe each one of these girls have their own way expressing unique style of personality. The one that really makes me feel so good is my ATF. She no longer dances and that to me is very important. She wants to go out and have fun in the next few days. Currently setting up the date. Yes! I'm going to see her again after all these weeks of her absence.

10 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    It'd be better if you were texting 3 hos – probably guaranteed mileage – you know what I'm sayin'
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Your so bizzy you found time to brag about it on tuscl lol Dude i could go to plenty of fish right now and get 5 to 10 girls texting lol What is this middle school
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I can't believe each one of these girls have their own way expressing unique style of personality. Lol....yea dude it's called being a Individual
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Seriously Alabegonz you need to be drug tested.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Hell fire for $600 i can get 3 girls to blow jobs ME
  • Timex345
    9 years ago
    I asked one of my favorite entertainers to stop texting me. Saw her phone at work. Unbelievable the number of men she was in contact with. I hated the weekly when are you coming in text.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I don't text bitches that's a chumps game I just fuck"em
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "each one of these girls have their own way expressing unique style of personality." Using poor grammar and spelling does not make you unique.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Hey !!!! ^^^
  • alabegonz
    9 years ago
    Hey boys, I know you can round up girls and keep em in your circle for as long as you can. I have no problem with that. Good for you. I'm just here documenting my stuff and you know what? It's not that bad. It's actually pretty good.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion