tuscl

Ignore last word (i hope)

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Does everybody notice or is it just some of us, that the people that publish their ignore lists, seem to be aware of what the folks on their ignore lists are posting, just saying.

15 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    I can't see who has me on ignore, because I probably already have them on ignore.

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol, yea I've noticed this for some time know
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    The two biggest examples of this

Ricky boy and Dougster

Shadowcat and Juice
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I have noticed this. Some may do some reading before logging in. That kind of defeats the purpose of ignore feature in my opinion
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Well it says 4 comments but I have you douchebags on ignore so I can't see anything.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    You have me on ignore I'm not sure if I'm hurt or flattered ;-)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    I don't care whether or not somebody has me on ignore, but it's first degree d-baggery if they put me on ignore and comment on my posts! I read and post to entertain myself and I would on put someone on ignore if there was no realistic chance they'll entertain me! Once I decide that I don't engage any more!

Putting people on ignore, then telling them they're on ignore, and then commenting on their posts is trolling! And extra d-baggy trolling! It is seriously non-brilliant! :(
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I agree with 4got
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    I have nobody on ignore.But if I did it would be SJG and Barackstar666.Dorks that use the ignore function are a bunch of yentas commenting on Barbra Streisand while playing bridge.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    First!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Hey Dice, PLEASE put me on ignore! Please.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I think you reading anything I post is harmful to you, and I wouldn't want that.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I've always seen it as a low blow to put someone on ignore and announce it. When that Lena Smirnova, plugging her stupid book, did it I made sure that she came to regret it.

If one really wants to ignore someone, then they don't do anything to further escalate antagonisms.

With Lena all I was trying to do was engage in rational discussion with her about her book.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Lol. Nobody is on ignore. Amazing how many people believed me.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Not even johnsmith69 is on ignore. Its good comedy honestly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion