tuscl

Strippers disguised as teachers

Clackport
Washington
In the past few days, I have learned of a stripper who is a kindergarten teacher, and another one who is a high school teacher.

Strippers don't want to go to school, but they don't mind teaching in one!

11 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    That's amazing, and risky on their part. If they were to get exposed I would imagine they'd likely lose their teaching job. Just tell them to make sure the club doesn't put their face on any billboards or fliers! Lol
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    10+ years ago I met a stripper at the Columbia SC Platinum Plus that had not only graduated from USC(Carolina) but now also had tenure teaching there. She continued dancing part time because she still like it or maybe it was the money. I did ask her what she teaches and she told me Public Speaking and Theater. Last I heard she was teaching at Clemson.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^ she probably didn't have a choice. A lot of "professors" that don't have tenure are only given a limited amount of classes which translates into a small pay check.

My wife co-taught a university class for a year because they were short on qualified people to teach, after that she said never again, too much work for little reward. Unfortunately or fortunately (not sure which one) my wife was never a stripper to the best of my knowledge.
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    In some parts of the country, these part-time adjuncts are called "gypsy" professors. Colleges and universities hike up their profit margins by padding a minimal faculty with part-times that get no retirement, no benefits and no union representation. The American Way.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hot for teacher
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Remember Miss Davis in Varsity Blues?

http://celebsextape.com/video/tonie-pere…
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "my wife was never a stripper to the best of my knowledge."

Clearly you're not encouraging her enough shailynn! ;)
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I just watched Varsity Blues again tonight. Very fitting for this topic.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    ^^^True
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Yup I know one that was a 3rd grade teacher.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    One of my old favorites was a special ed teacher. She had the good fortune of being able to strip at a club that was within 2 hours driving time from home and not in the same state. That probably makes things easier.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion