tuscl

Missed chances OTC

Clackport
Washington
Sunday, November 29, 2015 10:37 AM
We have all had some missed OTC opportunities, but is there any of them that you still think about today? For me it's: •Strippers calling me late night for late night love (3 or 4 am) after we chopped it up in the club that night. Unfortunately I had already fallen asleep. This has happened three different times with three different girls. All three of these girls were at least an 8, with one of them being a 8.5.! The kicker is I wasn't able to set up OTC after my gaffes. Damn. What say you?

12 comments

• rickdugan
    9 years ago
    I've had a handful of these, usually in places where the clubs close at 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning. I don't really chew on them too much though - it is what it is. There's always another OTC opportunity just around the corner.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I have had that happen
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I snoozed so i lost
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    It's only a "missed" chance if you don't follow it up the next time you see her. If she was willing once, she'll be willing again. Just set it up for before she goes to work, rather than after.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    That's what I mean GMD, I wasn't able to get OTC with them in future visits after my gaffes.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Mine happened during road trips where I never had second bites at the apples, so I guess they qualify as "missed opportunities." I guess I just didn't care enough to make the effort to stay awake, though alcohol may have played a roll in most cases.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yep I've had several. My biggest one was in Toronto. A girl that JS69 would probably marry. She was a petite 21 year old redhead with bright blue eyes with fake tits (I know strike for JS). Stunning, I'd give her a 9. It was midnight and I came into the club, it was one of the trinity clubs, I think midway invader. We hung out and she was a full service girl which I could have done ITC, but the area sucked (sex in a typical desk chair) so I talked her into coming to my hotel room literally 1 block away after work. I was so excited and fought hard to stay awake until 3am. Sure enough the call promptly came at 3am saying her sitter couldn't stay over another hour to watcher her kid and she needed to get home. I always wondered if she made enough money that night and decided she didn't want to come over or maybe it was a legit excuse. Either way at least she had the decency to call.
  • reignfire
    9 years ago
    I've had more than my fair share. Just a few months ago, I had my eye on a potential freak who gave me really good stage dances whenever I tipped her but was so popular that she soon went back to her regulars after her stage rotation. One night I tipped her and she really gave me a really good grind. She said she was just sitting around and asked if I wanted a dance. I told her no b/c I was about to leave but I would be back the next day. She said cool and gave me a really good kiss and 'squeeze' before I left. Next day, I go back to the club but found out that she was fired the night before for servicing another customer after I left. Damn I can't catch a break. Most of my potentials either get fired or leave before I can hook up with them!!!
  • Eric_Murphy
    9 years ago
    Years ago I went into my club and my CF at the time (who I'd only gotten low mileage dances from) told me "I'm glad you came in, I'm so fucking horny tonight and I'm coming home with you." After the big head started working again it occurred to me that I had to get up in about 5 hours to go on a ski weekend with the civvie I'd been dating for 2 weeks so I had to decline her offer (I was younger and dumber). Of course it ended up being a pretty shitty weekend as the civvie basically ignored me and I ended up sharing a room in the big cabin we were at with her parents! And the CF quit about a month later and I never saw her again.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Once I went to Foxy Lady (ATL) and a girl said she wanted to take me home (no mention of cash). It was the night the Zimmerman verdict was announced. After thinking I was a cop for a while, we talked about the verdict and about living in Florida as she used to live here. Led to a string of dances and then she asked about it. I hesitated because of my Spiedy sense and my desire to go to Central Station later - I like SCs plenty, but I'm a dance club aficionado at heart. I wanted to revisit the offer later, but I didn't see her the last half of the night. Probably for the best.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I suffer from sleeping disorders such as sleep apnea and narcolepsy, thus i have often snoozed and loozed. "If she was willing once, she'll be willing again."-GMD Although true in most cases i have stumbled on a few dancers that once gave the proverbial green light to fuck, once missed later on would always say NO with the excuse " you had your chance when i was down and out not my bad you missed out" those words echo in my head still to this day...she was a 9.89 at least
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    One time early on, it must have been the end of the month and one of the ladies at the club I was at must have needed to make the rent, but she told me for a certain amount of cash, I could do whatever I wanted with her, which I took to mean I could do anal. I told her I couldn't do it. Next time there, I see her and she ignores me completely, after which I never see her again. There was also my favorite strip club waitress ever, she of the H-cup titties. This was the afternoon of her dive bar and if I wanted to wait til 7pm, I could have taken her home and banged her silly. But it was 5, and I was hungry and didn't want to wait and mostly felt like cutting out of there at that point, being most of the afternoon dancers who had entertained me had left and the ones behind didn't do much for me., so I left. She's no longer there, which is too bad.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion